Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

What's your opinion about Hiblis?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

I am surprised no one made a post on Hiblis till now. He is another short term cameo like Aliza and Zain. I am finding him funny and more tolerable than chacha-chachi duo anyday except him tampering with the water otherwise he will be more exciting to watch. According to new article, his character is made so as not to scare the kids. That's why I think he is made to crack jokes instead of being only scary and saying boring dialogues. I hope we see fight of Hiblis vs AlasMine and gang with Iblis and Aladdin saying funny dialogues to each other. 

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukisona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hiblis is a good character to add, the story is very interesting right now! But I don't really like how the actor played him, seems like overacting a lot. ðŸ¤”

Edited by sukisona - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sukisona

Hiblis is a good character to add, the story is very interesting right now! But I don't really like how the actor played him, seems like overacting a lot. ðŸ¤”

He has been purposely made comically negatively because cvs did not wanted to scare the kids audience by presenting him too scary. That's why he is made to crack jokes and overact.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

I Am looking him too . But only time I didn't like Him when he came in-between my AlaSmine Kiss 😅🙈😂

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I liked him for many reasons. One of the top reason....Hiblis's annoyance towards Zafar 🤣 Zafar kahin bhi nazar ayega toh chodega nahi. 😆 Plus andhera hote hi jaise rone wali shakal ban jati hai... that's too good. Shaitaan ko pareshaan dekh ke bada maza ata hai. 🤣

This content was originally posted by: romaila

I liked him for many reasons. One of the top reason....Hiblis's annoyance towards Zafar 🤣 Zafar kahin bhi nazar ayega toh chodega nahi. 😆 Plus andhera hote hi jaise rone wali shakal ban jati hai... that's too good. Shaitaan ko pareshaan dekh ke bada maza ata hai. 🤣

And his gaajar khaana dialogue🤣. Hope to see comic verbal fight between him and Aladdin🤣.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: angel_juhi04

And his gaajar khaana dialogue🤣. Hope to see comic verbal fight between him and Aladdin🤣.

Aladdin surely bewakoof bana lega and Hiblees.... Hiblees.... Hiblees kehta reh jayega.

This content was originally posted by: romaila

Aladdin surely bewakoof bana lega and Hiblees.... Hiblees.... Hiblees kehta reh jayega.

In new segment, Hiblis is playing kauva ud chidiya ud with Jinu🤣.

https://youtu.be/98rrnpbt_WQ

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago