Boycotting Nach 9 grand finale as only undeserving Divek Privika win

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What say friends - do like and comment and support.

What effect will that bring.. tratings for past two seasons have been low.

will watch for Anita 

But very fishy having Hina Khan, Shivangi, krysytle nia all doing vote appeal adding to an already popular fandom losing to privika. I think that's enough posts for the day.

Nishan finishing 5th and coming behind virima who were allegedly removed earlier for low votes a few weeks back

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

will watch for Anita 

But very fishy having Hina Khan, Shivangi, krysytle nia all doing vote appeal adding to an already popular fandom losing to privika. I think that's enough posts for the day.

Nishan finishing 5th and coming behind virima who were allegedly removed earlier for low votes a few weeks back

I felt Privika are the fixed winners by the channel since so early as judges always showed favouritism to them.

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

will watch for Anita 

celebrity appeals dont matter much.....will you vote for others if anita said ???....log apne fav ko support karte hain.....unke dosto ko nahi......if they are watching by chance, unke show mein apne favs already hote hain......like last season i dint voted for divek even when my fav celebrity rati pandey did appealed for them. I watched the show and i dint liked divek a bit, so i choosed not to vote for them. Fans sirf apne actors ko hi lekar hote hain blind. So if you assume that a celebrity appeals and his/her whole fangroup starts voting.....thats not true. Jaha tak bhi anita aayi hain.....its her own fan efforts. 

Originally posted by TeenRose1

I felt Privika are the fixed winners by the channel since so early as judges always showed favouritism to them.

i wont deny the possibility ki fixed bhi ho sakta hain....yeh possibility to har saal rehti hain but prince definitely is capable of winning on fair voting as well.....he is famous among youth who is the main voting audience. 

Yes I skipped finale

Biased season worst judges and winners 

Never seen a deteriorating jodi winning privika were better in the first episode than the last month of nb Nityami ronita aly and others showed massive growth 

I skipped the finale too