How Justified Is It For Aman to Misunderstand Roshni?

Posted: 4 years ago

The biggest flaw that I see in the ongoing track is - Aman misunderstanding Roshni as a money minded girl + whatever the adjectives he has chosen for her - because - he knows that she is Ayanah and it is given that Ayanah is a woman jiska dil farishtey ka hai. How exactly a Ayanah - jiska dil farishtey ka hai - can be a moneyminded soul and a home breaker? That makes no sense to me. smiley24

<>

Copy pasting my reply from another thread. Feel free to share your thoughts because right now, I can't seem to understand this. 

Even am copying my reply,

Also to add, his experiences are such that her image is formed that way. Credits, Salma to a major extent. He did call Roshni and even went to warn her but was intercepted by Salma both times, now he cannot imagine that Salma is playing games and information hasn't reached Roshni, cos she is her mom. He did make efforts to deliver. Also talking about Farishte ka dil, true but for him, his experiences coloured a picture. He judged her, but the same way even Roshni judged him in the first meeting, wherein she just made random accusations on his dad, without knowing anything and without letting him speak. 

Main issue here is communication, first Roshni never allowed Aman to speak and now it's other way round. So they both have their flaws here, they need to understand the other person truly and listen, let the other speak and do some research. 

For a person to make a judgement, the person needs to experience it himself. He has never seen Roshni being a person with farishte ka dil, her best friend has seen, so she often tells her. Aman saw a darker picture of her dancing and then doing a second marriage, though she knew reality, as Salma told..so from his perspective it's that way. Meanwhile Roshni also has seen only his bad side, so even she has judged him to be the worst person. Cos he was made to do such extreme things cos of his mom, like the Tabeezi mentioned, his love for his ammi is higher .. Roshni is yet to meet Aman who has good qualities, cares for his family and his insecurities. Same way he has to meet her who has a beautiful heart, and her bakery dream, finding her parents. They need to understand each other for journey to begin..

With way things went, both are justified in their situations...cos at end of the day both went to extreme way for their Ammis..

PS : Found it extremely odd that Roshni didn't ask her friend for help, for money...but then it's a show and they wanted to show marriage, so giving it a pass

To Aman - farishtey ka dil - is just a description in a book or a legend. Nothing about Roshni he has seen so far has shown her in a good light. From the first instance , she has found a way to cast herself in a bad light. If the first two instances were on a lighter note, the last one took a pretty dark shade (though by no fault of Roshni’s).  Parveen has already planted seeds of dislike for courtesans in her children’s hearts. Compounding that Salma has cast Roshni in a much worse light. Soon after Parveen’s rant he saw Roshni dancing at a party while being showered by money. To him it seemed like instead of responding to his mother’s dire need , she was wiling away her time dancing for profit. The second time he saw her as someone on the path to break up a home. So even though all the signs of her being Ayaana are there, Aman does not have enough evidence to see her as being golden hearted. He is only seeing what Salma has shown him and what Parveen has told him.

By the same coin though, logically it would not have been wrong if Roshni on getting his call did not respond to it. How much does she know him or his family? Being Ayaana, she would not have ignored it but would a girl in normal circumstances run to the aid of a person she has hardly only seen once when all of them were being weird (I mean a bunch of people being pushy about giving a basket of flowers, all smiling like crazy, any sane person would’ve run the other way). 

Both Roshni and Aman are judging each other based on their preconceived notions. Both of them have to remove their rose tinted glasses and see each other in real light. 

This guy doesn't work. His shoes are also tied by magic. Toilet bhi shayd waisi clean karta hoga. 😔

So he has no idea of how other people live. Tawaif is not some alien or other kind of species. They are humans. There must be reason behind the greed of Salma. She was born in a life of poverty, saw her mom and all around her to do the same thing because of poverty. She met only bad riches who used her and all those whom she loved. Like Aman is addicted to his magic, like his mom is addicted to her pride , Dadi for her pota and family .............Salma is also addicted to money. As she has nothing except money. Who will look after her when she is old? Saw Roshni ..........she tells she wants to make a bakery. By this skill? Nankhatai ke jayga chocolate chip cookie banake!!!!🤪😆 How dependable is this girl. Ferishta ki dil hogi. But that only work for Aman and co..........does that help Salma?

So Aman is not only misunderstanding Roshni, he is misunderstanding everyone including himself and his family too. They are all getting punishment for their crime. His life is a crime too. He was suppose to die , like they told that jinn helped him stay alive. If you ask an illegal thing/life you are doing a crime . To him it is not a crime. Like for Salma selling her daughter for money is also not a crime. Roshni is an innocent bacci in all this............just fass gaya between all the criminals.

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

The biggest flaw that I see in the ongoing track is - Aman misunderstanding Roshni as a money minded girl + whatever the adjectives he has chosen for her - because - he knows that she is Ayanah and it is given that Ayanah is a woman jiska dil farishtey ka hai. How exactly a Ayanah - jiska dil farishtey ka hai - can be a moneyminded soul and a home breaker? That makes no sense to me. smiley24

<>

Copy pasting my reply from another thread. Feel free to share your thoughts because right now, I can't seem to understand this. 

Hi first of all could you please tell me how should I address you???🤔

To be very frank Aman is not at all justified in misunderstanding Roshni. okay to an extent he can get angry at a Tawaif because maybe or maybe not {past can be misunderstood} because of a tawaif his family is in shards (though its not only a tawaif's fault because it takes two hands to clap. it was even his father's fault.) but it is total unjustice to blame Roshni just because of a few facts like her dancing in the MLA's child's engagement (which can be helplessness of a person) or that marriage of hers with a married man (where the man is at more fault because he is the own family person who is breaking the family while she is the outsider). This marriage could also be forced upon her physically or emotionally.  and main thing she isnt a Tawaif she is the tawaif's daughter. She is not even aware of him being married.

Second in the perspective of tawaif  as the saying goes no two fingers are same just like that no two tawaif are same. one maybe in this profession due to her desperation and one due to her greed(Salma). 

Third and most important Roshni is Ayana the girl with her of an angel. so I agree with that never will a angel hearted person be a homebreaker.

Aman should give Roshni a chance to keep her side of the story but before that Aman should not get angry on Roshni or ge affected because neither is she bound to the family in anyway (I dont consider forced marriage as relations) nor is she anyone to repay him.

Now I end my rant😃

umm neither he is wrong neither roshni situations are to be blamed.

aman has a past and seen worst 

roshni was shown in bad light by salma to aman so obviously he will think so ppl jump in to conclusion .

once he gets to know her he will respect and love her for sure

roshni is beautiful soul she will only win hearts 

Thank you for dropping by, guys. Apologies for not reverting yet. Things are a little hectic at my end and health issues are truly giving this already tired soul a tough time. Give me some time. 

Off topic - Roshni's Kiya Mifa bit was hilarious. 😆   

i wont rant on misunderstanding and lack of communication as writing compositions on this topic since 2018

Class disparity or character analysis exist in societies since mankind was evolved. It isnt going to go away.

just want to comment that Gul knows how to sell romance.

There is something magical between Roshini and Aman or the actors chemistry is damn good. They match.

Hey new here.... 

I also think the lack of communication is the problem here.... Otherwise from the first meeting of Roshan a sizzling chemistry is seen with beautiful music in background.....

I just love them together..... Also I think the problem is with family history of Aman related to his father who ran away leaving his family for some tavayiaf.... So they can't trust Roshni and then their is Roshni adopted mom.... The biggest manipulater!! She just emotionally blackmail Roshni and exploit her!! Hate her

Atleast Dadi is intelligent person among all who is not declaring Roshni as ultimate characterless unlike Aman and his mom..... 

And as such It's a gul Khan show.....what do we expect other than misunderstandings between the main leads and money related mentality plus a extra Villian in name of ex fiance..... 

She did show the similar track in Ishqbaaz too.... I feel like I m seeing another version of ishqbaaz just more of supernatural based!! 

Though I can't complain because I m loving the leads and their magical chemistry too much 😍😍

Edited by aarushi04 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by aarushi04

Hey new here.... 

I also think the lack of communication is the problem here.... Otherwise from the first meeting of Roshan a sizzling chemistry is seen with beautiful music in background.....

I just love them together..... Also I think the problem is with family history of Aman related to his father who ran away leaving his family for some tavayiaf.... 

Atleast Dadi is intelligent person among all who is not declaring Roshni as ultimate characterless unlike Aman and his mom..... 

And as such It's a gul Khan show.....what do we expect other than misunderstandings between the main leads and money related mentality plus a extra Villian in name of ex fiance..... 

She did show the similar track in Ishqbaaz too.... I feel like I m seeing another version of ishqbaaz just more of supernatural based!! 

Though I can't complain because I m loving the leads and their magical chemistry too much 😍😍

Hi even Iam new here 

bold@ yup roshan has crackling chemistry

red@Dadi looks like someone who belives in sight more than voice llike she would judge a person on how they are towards others

violet@Gul Khan has that problem but unlike her other shows Roshni isnt scared of the other family members