What might happen next? Drop your guess.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I was wondering with Aladdin and Team going for killing Shaitan-e-Ibless and taking control of his possessions, will this reveal their truth before Zafar? πŸ˜•I hope not. πŸ€”

Between I really like the actor portraying Shaitaan. His screen role is so captivating and convincing with perfect voice modulation. Aladdin always introduces great talent.

Hiblis role is one month cameo. So he gonna stay for one month

AlaSmine with zafar gonna go for finding Aabezamzam water to kill Hiblis .So expect some amazing adventure and chupke chupke Romance of AlaSmine and Aladdin's flirting in front of Zafar β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘

Originally posted by sanchita1410

Hiblis role is one month cameo. So he gonna stay for one month

It would be treat to eye Iblees troubling Zafar, I hope he does so and he should.

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

AlaSmine with zafar gonna go for finding Aabezamzam water to kill Hiblis .So expect some amazing adventure and chupke chupke Romance of AlaSmine and Aladdin's flirting in front of Zafar β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘

The well of Zam Zam is in Mecca, are they gonna show Arabian city? πŸ˜ƒZafar ko pata hi nahi apne sab se bade dushman ke saath ja raha hai. 🀣

Originally posted by romaila

The well of Zam Zam is in Mecca, are they gonna show Arabian city? πŸ˜ƒZafar ko pata hi nahi apne sab se bade dushman ke saath ja raha hai. 🀣

How they travel long distances of India, Egypt and Yemen(Meher's kingdom) in such a less time without flight?🀣 Just hope Saudi people don't unnecessarily protest if they show Zam Zam in imaginary Saudi Arabia and then they will also get shock on seeing Yasmine in less clothes(acc. to them).

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

My guess is ...what if Iblis join tolly of Alasmin and helpto take badla from Zafar....

Originally posted by Cjosh

My guess is ...what if Iblis join tolly of Alasmin and helpto take badla from Zafar....

He is a fixed negative cameo like Aliza and Zain so he can't be positive.

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

How they travel long distances of India, Egypt and Yemen(Meher's kingdom) in such a less time without flight?🀣 Just hope Saudi people don't unnecessarily protest if they show Zam Zam in imaginary Saudi Arabia and then they will also get shock on seeing Yasmine in less clothes(acc. to them).

The story of Aladdin revolves around old time. Hence, we can expect Alasmine searching for Zam Zam in a deserted area ab regaistan mein toh clothe issue hone se raha.πŸ˜†

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cjosh

The real name of Shaitaan is Ibless. Cvs verson of Haiwan-e-iblis seems inspired from the real Shaitaan.