Nach Baliye 9

what a hopeless show

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Read news of NiShan getting evicted! Like really? With that bakwaas dancers PriVika still around?
Hope RoNita win it...they are they only other jodi who rely on putting out great performances and not cheap nautankis for footage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I want #ViRima to win 

FanNoOne111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nautanki.......

says someone who's Favourites always do Injury Drama. Aaj Nityami Dance nahi karsakti. Aaj Nityami phir Dance nahi kar sakti. Aaj to Nityami bilkul dance nahi kar sakti. Aaj Nityami stage par to hogi lekin dance aaj bhi nahi karegi. 🤣

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They were the ones who brought nach in nach baliye and were winner material :( Sad news

Dabhyun11 thumbnail

It was one day... atleast she still danced all these weeks with her bad leg without quitting.. while even the public thinks that your favs are nothing but people who gain sympathy without properly dancing... trust me you are just biased cause Nishan could actually dance

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FanNoOne111

Nautanki.......

says someone who's Favourites always do Injury Drama. Aaj Nityami Dance nahi karsakti. Aaj Nityami phir Dance nahi kar sakti. Aaj to Nityami bilkul dance nahi kar sakti. Aaj Nityami stage par to hogi lekin dance aaj bhi nahi karegi. 🤣

better than abusing & beating up your partners; walking out on judges or always having a family sob story ready

1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You are joking right? Have you been watching some other show? How many times have you not seen Nityaami dance? It literally happened ONCE! And that too when her injury was fresh, in fact it was so bad that she couldn’t even stand but they still kept performing without saying a single word ever. I never saw them complaining about the injury. So please! And honestly Shantanu and Nityaami have danced 1000 times better than Privika even with 3 legs, those guys couldn’t  pull out a single act with pure dancing!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Though I didn expect Nishaan to win I thought they would be first runners up. Shantanu is no doubt better than all the dancers put together in that show but Nityami could not match up to him. She improved a lot towards the end and kudos for performing with her injury. One big turn off with her was her lip sync. She would lip sync even the guy’s lyrics and it was a little annoying. Not a major thing but I donno y Ahmed never pointed it out. But it’s shocking they came fifth. They were better than Alina and Virima for sure.