Nach Baliye 9

I think they r going to win

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Privika . Acc to me they r least deserving contestants n kya emotionally manipulate karte hai👏. N hopeless judges r very much in their support aur last session ke so called winner ( least deserving non dancer) bhi inke liye vote appeal kar rahe hai expected tha unlogo ki parchai he to hai privika . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LunaNova thumbnail

Dramebaaz and Below Average dancers Privika will win for sure.. if it's a gymnastics show it would be okay if they win..but this is a  dance reality show and that couple dancing is below average..Shantanu and Nityami should have won..can't believe channel eliminated best dancers to make worst dancers win..hope Ronita or Virima win instead of Privika..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nishan were the best dancers and Privika is such a joke compared to them. Lol

Unfortunately Privika is popular and seems to be channel fav

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yelo jeet bhi gaye back to back undeserving winner nb is becoming joke now🤢

priya185 thumbnail

yes you are right privika won according to IF article

nishan should have won but they were first to get out in the finale

NINALOGY thumbnail

Privika were the least deserving 

Nishan and ronita deserve to win

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Lol Privika was the last couple I wanted to see winning 😆

I stopped watching the show right after Uruj's eviction.

Looks like they want Prince to make some world record to win all reality shows 😆

That's why they didn't give a damn about this season.

Nishan were way more deserving. I actually won't have mind even if Ronita or Virima won, but why Privika?! They literally get hi-5 even for average dancing. And how do Privika get more votes than the other jodis that's also beyond my understanding.

Prince the 3 shows he did prev perhaps he was deserving but in this show he wasn't deserving at all.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira-d

Dramebaaz and Below Average dancers Privika will win for sure.. if it's a gymnastics show it would be okay if they win..but this is a  dance reality show and that couple dancing is below average..Shantanu and Nityami should have won..can't believe channel eliminated best dancers to make worst dancers win..hope Ronita or Virima win instead of Privika..

even then they wudn't win..Babita and jodidaar were much better in gymnastics as well. But i know Prince will win. For some reason i felt they are fixed..i got those vibes.