Posted: 4 years ago

Can anyone name the top 14  contestants plz ? I missed d last 30 minutes due to power cut.

Originally posted by Disha.Sharma

Can anyone name the top 14  contestants plz ? I missed d last 30 minutes due to power cut.

It's top 15 actually.

https://www.facebook.com/122069694482469/posts/2713321162023963/?app=fbl

i feel as if ive seen chelsi in some other show

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

i feel as if ive seen chelsi in some other show

yeah ,i was wondering the same🤔..i feel it might be rising star  ..

yeah she came in rising star and i think rhythm did too

btw isnt she too young to be in the seniors indian idol?

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

yeah she came in rising star and i think rhythm did too

btw isnt she too young to be in the seniors indian idol?

I think she was in 2017 rising star and before that 2015 indian idol juniors too,so might be ok agewise,i dont know the exact age limits..

Anyway ,these days everyone seems to have participated in every other reality show 🤔,almost no fresh talent ..ek channel se doosre channel takk ghoomthe rehthey hain singers 

true

limit used to be from 16 but i think they dont have an age limit anymore...maybe because theyre not doing indian idol junior anymore so they combined both together

Originally posted by pjyo

I think she was in 2017 rising star and before that 2015 indian idol juniors too,so might be ok agewise,i dont know the exact age limits..

Anyway ,these days everyone seems to have participated in every other reality show 🤔,almost no fresh talent ..ek channel se doosre channel takk ghoomthe rehthey hain singers 

Right.

Also wasn’t Stuti in one of the previous Indian idols? I think she was there last time