New Promo- Amrita Loves Ansh And Wants To Marry Him

Posted: 4 years ago

this is shocking promo...😲

Update

House is lighted for Diwali,Randhir propose Amrita ask her to forgive him and accept him back,he is sorry,Amrita says now she loves Ansh and wants to marry him when Ansh comes there and mock Randhir saying that didn't he promise he will snatch Amrita ftom,Randhir is determined and ask Ansh to show as much Hawaniyat he wants,he will definitely marry Amrita

Special Mention: Riddhima is looking super gorgeous😘❤

Link- https://youtu.be/WB9EIyuMgyY

its clear she is plain lying...she never even look into randhir's eyes when she say,she doesn't love randhir and also she is lifeless...i am sure ansh threaten her of harming her family

It seems like randhir will do a mixture of science with the help of baby to stop ansh from marrying amrita and in the end he will marry amrita only

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

I wonder why this show is on sat-sun...its damn good needs to air every 5 days

I feel sad for randhir,he has become so lonely😭

he is on the verge of loosing his love too who truly loves him💔

ansh forgot that randhir is a scientist🤣what a fool,the genius has 1000 plans to stop him if he wants he can send ansh to another planet where there is no way to come😅...the winner will be our lion Randhir❤

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mages

No😲Let it remain a weekend show only if it converts into daily soap then its charm will be lost. Weekend shows are finite and crisp in story line.

Originally posted by magicalM

No😲Let it remain a weekend show only if it converts into daily soap then its charm will be lost. Weekend shows are finite and crisp in story line.

but seriously the wait is too long...😭

but what u mention is true👍🏼

but seriously the wait is too long...😭

but what u mention is true👍🏼

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet😛

Originally posted by magicalM

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet😛

true...👍🏼

For me too I too wanted the show  for Mon-friday but than i dont want it to change into trp hunger shows

So it's better like this

It's better in weekends only.. This show better be a finite series or else it will turn into a stupid boring show .. I'm already a little bored inspite of Param 😔