Barun- An Amazing actor- Gorky offshoot video of IPKKND3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Gorky Calls Barun Devil in a friendly admiring way😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wL3eDgosZ/

Barun has a close and deep connection with all his team, may it be production or direction/technical/ costars.

And all his directors admire his talent immensely....... After more than two years, Gorky is re-viewing and enjoying the man's amazing talent; on his personal machine perhaps. And Barun must have surely brought smiles to his lips...... with such intense emotions of character brought in a nanosecond; while the man is a happy fun loving person in real.

This Man is an amazing actor! I don't have to say any words anymore because his various acts prove his mettle!

Gorky's camera and direction and Barun's acting talent are, sure for success, kind of mind-blowing combination!

Barun has moved away from romantic roles recently and diverged in other genres; but we love him most in his romances.

So here wishing that Gorky casts Barun in some new web series... and give us something as beautiful as Tanhaiyaan to watch.

Join hands everybody and reply to Gorky with our request!😉

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Gorky Calls Barun Devil in a friendly admiring way

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wL3eDgosZ/

How much I like this video! I watched it a few times yesterday! Where does Barun have this button, by which he instantly enters the role?

Barun will act in a web show this year according to his own script. Maybe he will offer Gorky to be the director of this show?

Originally posted by AnnDan

Barun will act in a web show this year according to his own script. Maybe he will offer Gorky to be the director of this show?

Absolutely! Amen to that!

👍🏼Many people who worked with Barun were surprised that He was able to switch quickly. Director Vasim Sabir was the first to write that Barun has an on / off button. And Abha Parmar said that Barun always made them laugh on the set of IPK, but was able to instantly enter role when the camera turned to him.👏

looks like image populating problem similar to the one I am getting with GIF..... life not easy! but do try again. if in your personal directory, then upload on Imgur if you have ID or otherwise on twitter and then you can copy paste it

GIF and images do not get populated like before on IF because of certain changes site admin made.

Sonya must have wanted to post some image

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

GIF and images do not get populated like before on IF because of certain changes site admin made.

Sonya must have wanted to post some image

thank you for letting me know.