WhY DP has less Male fans than KAT & KAT has less Female fans than DP?

Posted: 4 years ago

Both are two prominent big names in the industry.

But it seems Deepika has morefemale fan following and less male fan following.

On the other hand Katrina has more male fan following and less female fan following.

Deepika is more popular among women but Katrins is more popular among men.

Why so?

I actually disagree; I reckon DP has more male fans than KK. A lot of the fan clubs and fans of Katrina on Twitter are girls actually. You obviously have men drooling over her on YouTube but I wouldn’t call them fans necessarily. Katrina comes across as a girl’s girl and has that down to earth/cute feel that would appeal to women (and she has a lot of female friends amongst BW actresses, which is not the case of DP). Deepika, I feel has more of a sexy, powerful image that attract male audiences (a lot of the brands she endorses are actually quite masculine or target men and women). 

Both are stunning and talented in their own rights though. 

Apparently #NotmyDeepika is woke. That's why she has more female followers. 

Edited by crispsy - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sorein

I actually disagree; I reckon DP has more male fans than KK. A lot of the fan clubs and fans of Katrina on Twitter are girls actually. You obviously have men drooling over her on YouTube but I wouldn’t call them fans necessarily. Katrina comes across as a girl’s girl and has that down to earth/cute feel that would appeal to women (and she has a lot of female friends amongst BW actresses, which is not the case of DP). Deepika, I feel has more of a sexy, powerful image that attract male audiences (a lot of the brands she endorses are actually quite masculine or target men and women). 

Both are stunning and talented in their own rights though. 

Sorry, she is cute. Deepika is not hot. 

Well ormax has several times published the list where kat is always more popular among men and deepika among women. so yes op u r right.

Men find kat more attractive, hot. She also have a better body and most men with agree with that

Deepika is definitely more popular among women who go with her heartbroken forever sad in love girl image and then her marriage to clown is  like a fairy tale for her fans❤️

And songs like this made boys like me go crazy when we were kids lol.. Thats why kat box office was way ahead of both kareena and pc bcoz she became popular among masses like sharadha is today.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_kEdNwYtQ

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

All the woke and feminism tamasha DP did right from the go ( my choice ...Me too etc etc ) had fooled many . My own bhabhi was saying to me " why don't you like deepka ? she is so good and takes stand , has morals and other blah blah ...."

Katrina used to be girl crush of many girls, mostly Sallu fans. She lost a loads of female Sallu fans after she broke up with him and got with Ranbir. Most girls started hating her post that.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Katrina used to be girl crush of many girls, mostly Sallu fans. She lost a loads of female Sallu fans after she broke up with him and got with Ranbir. Most girls started hating her post that.

Salman doesn't have many female stans compared to SRK's female stans...

Originally posted by crispsy

Salman doesn't have many female stans compared to SRK's female stans...

Sallu gained a loads of laundey lapade post Tere Naam and earned the Bhai status post Wanted, before that he known more for his romantic hero image and had many female fans. Plus his Bigg Boss hosting regularly earns him new teen female fans.

Nah Kat had both male as well as female fan following..during her jee karda and tera sarafa aisa hai dilbar she was equally popular among females.Dp on the other hand enjoys more female following that I agree.