Posted: 4 years ago

This thread is nothing but the continuation of my "Random thread" from IB forum😆.. I never thought I would make this thread one day here but I am forced to leave my safe place .. Now IB forum turned into Oberoi mansion without any security🤣.. It used to be my home (in IF) from past 2 and half years even though I faced a lot of backlash from some fandom(fans of extras and other obsessive fans)  from time to time whenever I simply stated the facts.. 🤷‍♀.. now it's not safe place anymore... And also I know it's lame to continue such thread there after 2 threads getting closed already🤣... 

So it's time to create new home to live in IF😂and to continue my drooling over my favourite stuff and roll my eyes at the asinine things happening in all the crapfest in TV shows😂... 

Anyway I'm not coming here often, but still whenever I come I need some shelter😂.. 

And also anyone can treat this thread like my random threads in IB forum..anyone can come ,blabber and go whenever they want 😂  This is free platform.. No restrictions😂... 

Only restriction is.. Pls don't post the links or ads for dummy certificates, links promoting some baba for love or marriage solutions😂 or links for p××× sites.. bcz I saw few such ppl spamming different threads( like "Issues to be fixed of IF new site" etc.) with these things..If I saw such spamming by such ppl, they will see my wrath 😂... 

I know I'm going to blabber with myself like crazy as I don't think anyone come here 😂.. Mujhe aadat hogayi with entertaining myself when no one is there to entertain me 😆merely coming to this site gives me enough distraction from my routine boring real life.. So blabbering with myself is also not a bad idea😂... 

[old username- ...Nihara... ]

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Free_Rein

Only restriction is.. Pls don't post the links or ads for dummy certificates, links promoting some baba for love or marriage solutions😂 or links for p××× sites.. bcz I saw few such ppl spamming different threads( like "Issues to be fixed of IF new site" etc.) with these things..If I saw such spamming by such ppl, they will see my wrath 😂... 

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lol 😆..kya karu...this is not our IB forum anymore😆... This thread gets exposed to different kinds of people here😆...so better to warn few kind of  ppl here😆...

Lol 😆..kya karu...this is not our IB forum anymore😆... This thread gets exposed to different kinds of people here😆...so better to warn few kind of  ppl here😆...

I get that.....I have seen many times the kind of posts some ppl do....😆

I told you na already that i'm thinking to shift this thread to somewhere else...once i thought/decided , nothing can stop me and my tongue smiley37..  And i saved myself and also you from getting a WL smiley37...otherwise your tongue was turning more uncontrollable than minesmiley37

Thank you for not letting me get any warnings 😳....what I told was not my thoughts..I simply wrote the gist of the fans discussions...some times they are really hilarious to read the tweets 😆....but I avoid going there mostly bcoz I don't want to read the fights between fans...but when I go to IB tag some how I end up reading some of the tweets bcoz some of them use that tag....😆

Originally posted by ithihaas

Thank you for not letting me get any warnings 😳....what I told was not my thoughts..I simply wrote the gist of the fans discussions...some times they are really hilarious to read the tweets 😆....but I avoid going there mostly bcoz I don't want to read the fights between fans...but when I go to IB tag some how I end up reading some of the tweets bcoz some of them use that tag....😆

I'm not sure what has been gong on in the tags,but in the forum toh Shahi fans turned into Antifans of kiddisha(😆)  as they were attacked by kiddisha fans in the initial days whenever they pointed out defects in the acting and love shtory of kiddisha😆...And also  obsessive haters of SC (one or two Rikara fans) also joined the brigade of Shahi fans to mock kiddisha😆...so fanwars used to be high in initial days when i peeked into forum😆

But i guess its not visible much now except in trp days 😆 as kiddisha fans also stopped watching the show i guess😆

Yes saw this news....Nia and Alisha were together with Arjun Bijlani( ML of Naagin first ss1 opposite Mouni) ... Ishq Mein Marjawaan....and both the fans fought a lot as Nia replaced as one of the characters played by Alisha....😆

I'm not sure what has been gong on in the tags,but in the forum toh Shahi fans turned into Antifans of kiddisha(😆)  as they were attacked by kiddisha fans in the initial days whenever they pointed out defects in the acting and love shtory of kiddisha😆...And also  obsessive haters of SC (one or two Rikara fans) also joined the brigade of Shahi fans to mock kiddisha😆...so fanwars used to be high in initial days when i peeked into forum😆

But i guess its not visible much now except in trp days 😆 as kiddisha fans also stopped watching the show i guess😆

@bold&italic: Even Shrenu fans used to complain the same about some of Shivika fans in their forum EBSS....that Shivika fans are here and always spreading -vity and complaining about the show/story...😆

ohh..I was not sure of this until i read the thread that you pointed out from that forum...when I used to go to that forum earlier(first month of show launch) I saw old fans posts who are watching only for the old cast/characters like Shashank, Juhi and Anjali....but I do remember some of the fans pointing out about the issues with writing and acting and also about medical cases inaccuracy...of course they were chided for being haters.....😆 anyways now a days I think writers made it into out and out love story instead of it being a medical genre...just saw SC insta post where she is wearing a red saree.....looks like some romantic setting or date between leads....I feel writers are trying everything to check what will increase the trps of the show....thats why no consistency in writing or characters...

@bold...I doubt that but I think they stopped coming to the forum...and are only there on twitter busy with hashtags and trends very regularly.....

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ithihaas

ohh..I was not sure of this until i read the thread that you pointed out from that forum...when I used to go to that forum earlier(first month of show launch) I saw old fans posts who are watching only for the old cast/characters like Shashank, Juhi and Anjali....but I do remember some of the fans pointing out about the issues with writing and acting and also about medical cases inaccuracy...of course they were chided for being haters.....😆 anyways now a days I think writers made it into out and out love story instead of it being a medical genre...just saw SC insta post where she is wearing a red saree.....looks like some romantic setting or date between leads....

@bold...I doubt that but I think they stopped coming to the forum...and are only there on twitter busy with hashtags and trends very regularly.....

Lol yes i saw the red saree and fans are posting the caps along with that of green saree of Anika 😆   :

https://twitter.com/PMalangwani/status/1186531130796724224?s=20

@bold

Lmao...I just went to the kiddisha tag...yes chindi fights are going on in full form regarding some UK trps😆