YEH JAADU HAIN JINN KA!! WRITTEN UPDATES & DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD 1

Posted: 4 years ago

YEH JAADU HAIN JINN KA!!

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 1

Hope This Thread Also Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

Story is moving at fast pace😊today Aman knows the truth of fake Ada and tomorrow he will know that Ada is not Ayana. Atleast here they are trying to rectify their Nazar mistakes. Now i am positive about this show that it will be exciting in future.

Originally posted by magicalM

Story is moving at fast pace😊today Aman knows the truth of fake Ada and tomorrow he will know that Ada is not Ayana. Atleast here they are trying to rectify their Nazar mistakes. Now i am positive about this show that it will be exciting in future.

I'm happy at least I'm not the only one to know that this the Muslim Nazar version, as the story was the same.

As i live in Italy I still did not watch today show I will have to wait for a bit more.

Good that Aman discovered it that she's the jinn.

I have a question the jinn was shown to be a man and now suddenly it is a woman.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

I'm happy at least I'm not the only one to know that this the Muslim Nazar version, as the story was the same.

As i live in Italy I still did not watch today show I will have to wait for a bit more.

Good that Aman discovered it that she's the jinn.

I have a question the jinn was shown to be a man and now suddenly it is a woman.

Real Jinn is caged in lamp , that woman is some assistant of Jinn like Ruby to Mohana.

Originally posted by magicalM

Real Jinn is caged in lamp , that woman is some assistant of Jinn like Ruby to Mohana.

In a way we know what's going to happen as we must compare it to Nazar but I wish it was different.

This was quite weird the flowers were blossoming but still no one saw or noticed it....

The dadi put those buds and still of watching it she was busy talking as if nothing

So in today’s episode aman sent back his so callled bride back with her parents as they are still thinking their daughter is married to aman and even aman and aman family are thinking ther are married 

And here poor roshni got engaged to a already married man with a kid but she is unaware of it but her mom know that and still for money she did that deal but why? Did that guy saw roshni somewhere and  liked her or her mom is sellin her for money? Don’t know

Good aman came to know the bride is not ayana 

Hmm waiting for aman and roshni chemistry to kick start🥰🥰

It was a good episode... Misconceptions are cleared fast. And it was good of the narrator pari to clarify that the marriage didn't actually happen btwn Aman and Raakh Jinn. 

I am impressed by the RJ character and the actress. 

Rosh's Ammi having ulterior motives was kind of expected too. Yet the engagement is unexpected, I thought she wanted Rosh to dance at the MLA's son's party. So may be yesterday's drama of being thrown out of the house was cooked up too. 

Daadi seems sensible as she knew about Aman not being married and decided to give some time before they decided on how to proceed with the marriage that did not actually take place. It is good to have situations explained and resolved, like the fact that Dadi remembered what happened while she was under the spell. (Also about Aman not marryimg, RaakhJinn) I hope the creatives will continue to do so without leaving situations unsorted or to the viewers imagination in future too. 

Another info shared is that Jinn can take human shape. And the one Aman's dad made the deal with is the oldest Jinn (*inspired*), but he cannot take human form coz he is cursed. (Hope I understood that right) RJ warns that he will come back on the red moon day. 

Though it seems to be following an inspired theme, I am still entertained and look forward to it. The VFX is classy. 

I wonder if Sameer who is to marry Rosh in a month's time is an inspired character (*ipkknd shyam), then connecting him to Aman's family would create complications btwn Aman and Rosh. Well, that might explain Aman tagging her as 'badnam ladki' or something similar in one of the promos

Edited by Indulekha00 - 4 years ago

SO here Salma is evil mother , makers taking reference from Cinderella and snow white story ðŸ˜†

I should quit Nazar when Piansh got married but in this show whenever Roshan will get married i will quit. I want this show to be finite if it will take Nazar route then uts charm will be lost. As makers are taking disney reference here technically after marriage everything should be happy ending. I hate if they will show saas bahu drama here .

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago