Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sas79

The only saving grace is that KalMa are working together. 

These people are horrible and beyond annoying. I have a bad feeling that maybe only Bapji will get arrested and Asawari and Ahir might put all the blame on Bapji and stay.

Though not sure how since Swara knows their truth. Let's see.

This is one of those moments where even kalma can't calm ppl Tiya.

This heavy dose of nonsense and tbh brutality is kinda affecting ppl .

I really want every one of ranes to be out. Malhar is better as an orphan that these having horrible ppl.

God am so angry 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

This is one of those moments where even kalma can't calm ppl Tiya.

This heavy dose of nonsense and tbh brutality is kinda affecting ppl .

I really want every one of ranes to be out. Malhar is better as an orphan that these having horrible ppl.

God am so angry 

The CVS are dragging this for too long now. I have skipped most of this week's episodes. 

TRPs are dropping. Seems like by this Saturday the mystery will FINALLY start to unravel! 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yup baapji should be punished he deserves the same which he did to athu today

Hamiltonbhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly Anupriya must never advice Kalyani on how to deal with in laws. Anupriya had no voice at all at her in laws place before Kalyani came. With her advices Kalyani is trying to pls in-laws forgetting her self respect.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I am extremely irritated by Anu. Why did she stop her for not calling Malhar. Aj ka epi dekh ke  lag raha hai ki agar Bapji ja rahe hai....toh i am extremely happy. Kala saya going for good .

i think her advice was pretty normal. Bcz even today there are in-laws who blame d-i-ls for the fights. And Kalyani complaining to Malhar would lead to a direct confrontation. Hence Anu's advice came in picture.

It does sound ancient and nonsense. But even today moms tell their daughters that your behaviour will be an image of our upbringing and that as the lady of the house it will be ur responsibility to make sure that the family stays happy etc etc. I have seen it all in reality. Yeh toh phir bhi serial hai...

Hamiltonbhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If Baapji comes in screen ppl will stop watching the show. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sas79

The CVS are dragging this for too long now. I have skipped most of this week's episodes. 

TRPs are dropping. Seems like by this Saturday the mystery will FINALLY start to unravel! 

Very true

CVS have never dragged a track this much

It's so freaking frustrating.

If  dedicated fans like us cannot seem to watch trp audience will defo not na.

I really hope this track wraps up completely by mid next week .

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamiltonbhatia

Honestly Anupriya must never advice Kalyani on how to deal with in laws. Anupriya had no voice at all at her in laws place before Kalyani came. With her advices Kalyani is trying to pls in-laws forgetting her self respect.

I think she is trying to please them coz she really respects them. And in todays episode she actually back answered Baapji and even raised his voice. Which was quote pleasing. She finally ARGUED! 👍🏼