Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

What makes you think that the "new and fresh concept s " will work?😆 new and fresh in ektaland is copying concepts from one serial to the other. .what is kd and kkb with fresh stories ? Exactly what ekta was showing 20 years ago,just that her style is more entertaining. Here  the villains and vamps exit , that means for a while when the lead a start winning against them got the trps. And then it was back to square 1. As the time passes by and story gets messier They will have less chance of revival.. They cant think of writing a story without vamps n villains for even 1 episode.probably they should take lessons from some other shows in which the leads do act sane without the negative characters and the serial still has a good run. ..the leads have to be strong for the audience to like them. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

All this happened due to a choice of a wrong actress for Komolika who couldn't manage her timelines for the show. Ideally Komolika was supposed to be present during Mr. Bajaj's Entry but here she left before he entered and eventually Prerna & Bajaj's story had to be started off with that deal thing (which was really unnatural for me).

That turn ruined the story as it showed that Prerna had forcefully married Bajaj & still loved Anurag. Later to give it a feel similar to S1, they started showing Prerna's loyalty and affection to the Bajaj family but ultimately now when Komolika was about to be brought again, they started showing AnuPre love again to show the effect of Komolika's attack on their relationship n all....I feel the makers are themselves confused as to should it be in line with S1 or a new story all together.

We can't comment on the writers much as I feel they still forgot a lot of things, only naming the biggest one - It's like as if Babies are supposed to be delivered by an Angel Fairy and Prerna is at ease that whenever the Angel brings her baby, she will have it or else Forget it.. 😂😂

Agreed! 

To me it’s very clear that they want to give this show a very different treatment. it’s a REBOOT of the old show but *also* make it 2019. That’s a tight rope to walk without seeming to copy scene by scene and or deviating too much. I can see that they want to keep the character arcs the same but Ekta has spoken about how she wants to show things differently so that’s new/updated for ‘this generation’. However, a lot of their track changes when the show was still new happened due to their choice of komolika. I have nothing against Hina, but she was very busy with her other commitments, she couldn’t really be available for shoots. The constant rearranging of story line to fit in actors schedules does have an impact on the storyline and they had to do many nonsensical things like use a stunt double for Komo to make it look like B and K met. Or, B and Ps deal marriage cuz Komo had gone by then...

I feel it’s now that the story is really starting cuz we have steady actors committed to the project and likely to Ekta vision.

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Agreed! 

To me it’s very clear that they want to give this show a very different treatment. it’s a REBOOT of the old show but *also* make it 2019. That’s a tight rope to walk without seeming to copy scene by scene and or deviating too much. I can see that they want to keep the character arcs the same but Ekta has spoken about how she wants to show things differently so that’s new/updated for ‘this generation’. However, a lot of their track changes when the show was still new happened due to their choice of komolika. I have nothing against Hina, but she was very busy with her other commitments, she couldn’t really be available for shoots. The constant rearranging of story line to fit in actors schedules does have an impact on the storyline and they had to do many nonsensical things like use a stunt double for Komo to make it look like B and K met. Or, B and Ps deal marriage cuz Komo had gone by then...

I feel it’s now that the story is really starting cuz we have steady actors committed to the project and likely to Ekta vision.

Exactly, The show seems to start now in its real sense. If you look at Details, Aamna was introduced again today with a Nika track and walk and she wore a Blue Dress (Similar to Blue Saree wore by Urvashi-Komolika in S1). Though this may not be intentional but I found this related to it...

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

What makes you think that the "new and fresh concept s " will work?😆 new and fresh in ektaland is copying concepts from one serial to the other. .what is kd and kkb with fresh stories ? Exactly what ekta was showing 20 years ago,just that her style is more entertaining. Here  the villains and vamps exit , that means for a while when the lead a start winning against them got the trps. And then it was back to square 1. As the time passes by and story gets messier They will have less chance of revival.. They cant think of writing a story without vamps n villains for even 1 episode.probably they should take lessons from some other shows in which the leads do act sane without the negative characters and the serial still has a good run. ..the leads have to be strong for the audience to like them. 

Where have I mentioned about new and fresh concepts? No ITV fictional show whether romance or drama has any new concepts these days. Its all a mix and match of different serials these days. 

All I'm saying is that so far the only tracks that have pulled in the TRPs are the ones that took a different treatment of story telling from S1. Only Bajaj track is the one where it has been trying to follow a similar path and yet they have been stalling the story from here onwards without any clear direction. 

Kd and kkb does not have a previous season to hang over as a shadow for them to have expectations for the story to take a certain route. There is still an element of mystery in these shows. 

Here the minute they started to walk the same path as season1 it seems like audience have lost interest. Only if they start to go a clear different way would it still add that mystery element here. Which they could achieve by either giving totally separate tracks for one of the male leads, or by letting one go and proceed from there. It would give a sense of new beginning to the story in that sense.

They just brought in komo while they still have not cleared whats going on right now...Everyday we are aware, that the CVs could take the story in any direction and that uncertainty coupled with the shadow of S1 is what is not working.

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

All this happened due to a choice of a wrong actress for Komolika who couldn't manage her timelines for the show. Ideally Komolika was supposed to be present during Mr. Bajaj's Entry but here she left before he entered and eventually Prerna & Bajaj's story had to be started off with that deal thing (which was really unnatural for me).

That turn ruined the story as it showed that Prerna had forcefully married Bajaj & still loved Anurag. Later to give it a feel similar to S1, they started showing Prerna's loyalty and affection to the Bajaj family but ultimately now when Komolika was about to be brought again, they started showing AnuPre love again to show the effect of Komolika's attack on their relationship n all....I feel the makers are themselves confused as to should it be in line with S1 or a new story all together.

We can't comment on the writers much as I feel they still forgot a lot of things, only naming the biggest one - It's like as if Babies are supposed to be delivered by an Angel Fairy and Prerna is at ease that whenever the Angel brings her baby, she will have it or else Forget it.. 😂😂

Except for the marriage itself, Anukom marriage has been treated totally differently this time. And Komo's character itself took a different arc pretty quickly because of that different treatment.

@Bold: That's what I'm saying. For the past 4 months now, they have been dilly dallying with the track. They most certainly are not sure whether to carry on with Prejaj or continue with Anupre and in the process they have further compromised largely both Anu and Pre...characters that have already been established. Since Bajaj is new his could be taken anyway they want, but when established characters are played with in their uncertainty it even ruins the chances of Anupre working from now on too specially if they keep mixing in villains that is again expected to bring in more negativity. Why couldn't they have brought in a new vamp or villain. That would be a new twist and would also add that mystery element here. But no, they brought in Komo while they still haven't firmly shown whether they are going to establish Prejaj or let that idea go and carry on with Anupre.

@Bold: ðŸ˜†Whether Pre is pregnant itself is a mystery. They might very well even decide to scrap the pregnancy track altogether.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SheAish

Where have I mentioned about new and fresh concepts? No ITV fictional show whether romance or drama has any new concepts these days. Its all a mix and match of different serials these days. 

All I'm saying is that so far the only tracks that have pulled in the TRPs are the ones that took a different treatment of story telling from S1. Only Bajaj track is the one where it has been trying to follow a similar path and yet they have been stalling the story from here onwards without any clear direction. 

Kd and kkb does not have a previous season to hang over as a shadow for them to have expectations for the story to take a certain route. There is still an element of mystery in these shows. 

Here the minute they started to walk the same path as season1 it seems like audience have lost interest. Only if they start to go a clear different way would it still add that mystery element here. Which they could achieve by either giving totally separate tracks for one of the male leads, or by letting one go and proceed from there. It would give a sense of new beginning to the story in that sense.

They just brought in komo while they still have not cleared whats going on right now...Everyday we are aware, that the CVs could take the story in any direction and that uncertainty coupled with the shadow of S1 is what is not working.

I know yaar  but how is bajaj track same as s1? In s1 anurag didnt chase prerna like this.he accepted her shadi with bajaj , moloy only asked for prem frkm prerna..infact the same story would have probably worked better 

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I know yaar  but how is bajaj track same as s1? In s1 anurag didnt chase prerna like this.he accepted her shadi with bajaj , moloy only asked for prem frkm prerna..infact the same story would have probably worked better 

Same in the sense they tried to establish Prejaj by making Pre say that blackmail marriage was Ok and he didn't need to apologize a couple of weeks ago...remember during those Anu's accident episodes?....And also unlike Komo Prejaj was established in S1, so once Prejaj are married and when hints of them moving on as a couple were given audience would automatically associate that with story taking similar route na....But still they refrained from going all the way for some reason and now they are back to giving hints towards Anupre....I really have no idea what the heck they are trying to do. 

Yar Anu had already moved on with Komo in S1. Though it didn't work out for him....Here Anu and Pre have remained in love without moving on which is why here it makes a difference. In S1 since he already once moved on, and coupled with that Pre1 told Anu why she married Bajaj and it was known by everyone right away...No kachra in that sense. 

This time the 'deal' marriage itself was more dirty so letting others know about it would have by default made everyone else work to get Pre out of it right away. So they let it be unknown thus far and now after all they have shown it has become so anticlimactic anyways. 

I'm just fed up with this by how Anu is shaping up. I want him to be either gone or given a proper track whether separate from Prejaj or if they go Anupre way, they need to work to establish them more as a couple and remove all the backlog of kachras already done on them before the next kasauti.....But instead they have straight away brought back Komo...How is that going to work?😡

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anurag's character had substance only till naveen track.. Even in komo track it retained few nuances but more than where his character is going what's disappointing me is parth's performance off late. 

May b may b he's just acting for the sake of it or for the sake of paying his monthly bills.. 

Whatever it is he needs to really pause and speak to the writers to give him something better to speak. Even his improvisations seems very limited or none these days. At times It looks he's trying to act like manik but there too failing badly. 

Hopefully his fans whose dms he reads gv him genuine reviews. Also he needs to stop that eye bulging. 

SheAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

Anurag's character had substance only till naveen track.. Even in komo track it retained few nuances but more than where his character is going what's disappointing me is parth's performance off late. 

May b may b he's just acting for the sake of it or for the sake of paying his monthly bills.. 

Whatever it is he needs to really pause and speak to the writers to give him something better to speak. Even his improvisations seems very limited or none these days. At times It looks he's trying to act like manik but there too failing badly. 

Hopefully his fans whose dms he reads gv him genuine reviews. Also he needs to stop that eye bulging. 

Yes definitely in the last two episodes some of his scenes are underwhelming. Which kind of looks like even he is fed up with this..Having to say the same lines episode after episode must be taking a toll on him too. I'll seriously start worrying about his acting if this continues, for now I'm just going to give him a couple of off days....Lets see how the rest of this week goes..

Frankly the show needs to take stock and buck up now...If not then pack up! 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

Looking at the history of this season and the tracks that have brought the TRPs, it seems the audience is looking forward to a new treatment of the old show....OR is looking forward to a new story altogether.

So far both Naveen track and Anulika tracks have been totally new tracks that never happened in S1. Even in the Anulika track which kind of has Anulika marriage as a theme similar to S1, the treatment has been totally different. 

I guess the problem with current Prejaj marriage track is the uncertainty of where it is going and also the fear that this story would go the S1 way...

This season whether its Anupre or Prejaj no back and forth of Pre between Anu and Bajaj is going to work. They either have to let the audience know definitively that Anu and Pre would be the couple through out till the end what ever kasauties come between them OR just go for Prejaj and proceed from there. NO in between will work. 

They have already started ruining Anupre to accommodate Hina's komo and then changed the track overnight to include Pre in the mix when they realized Pre outside of this circle would not work. But they surely started butchering both Anu and Pre's character to accommodate Komo here. Though they managed to save the track TRP wise, they did so by letting audience know that Anu and Pre are still in love with each other and they have no intention of starting any other angle.

With PRejaj marriage track, till last two weeks and thus far this week, audience had no idea where Anupre stood and attempts were made to make Pre forgive Bajaj for the blackmail marriage and her behaving like a wife to Bajaj and taking care of his family so it definitely looked like Prejaj would be established too. Now again since 2 weeks they are back to Anupre.

This neither here nor there attitude as far as Anupre or Prejaj is concerned is totally damaging the TRPs. They need to choose a couple to proceed with the story. The shadow of season 1 and the uncertainty that Pre is going to be forever in and out of relationship with Anu and Bajaj is too much in the mind of viewers now since Bajaj has been introduced so its not working for the audience anymore.

Bringing komo into this mix would further make the show deteriorate. They need to have a clear direction before komo's entry would work. Either get Bajaj out of this mix or get Anu out of this mix. 

So CVs be brave and either let Anu go or give him a separate track or let Bajaj go or give him a separate track.

PS: And please don't make a mockery of Anurag....you don't have to make a good simple well behaved guy turn into a foolish caricature of his old self. People can be smart and still follow the moral path. God did not selectively only give intelligence to those with questionable principles and morals only. Give the character some dignity and let him go at least or just give him memory loss and get him out of Prejaj equation. 

I 100% agree with you for this post. My reason to watch this show was to see a fresh set of lovers on-screen and good acting. Had too many expectations since leads did great work in their previous shows. To be honest, watching this show from 1st episode and leaving aside 1st season (I know basic story not watched it) story was not really 2019ish but still some elements here and there were good for entertainment. Everyone knew komo will come than bajaj will come but really had different expectations too from their characters since this time anupre's story progressed slowly and with lot of misleading promos's the theme was intact that they will only love each other and no one else. During komo's entry since people did a lot of uproars, they inserted pre pregnancy and dhaga marriage (unethical but still pro anupre) . People who have watched their previous shows with good content got highly disappointed with this unexpected story telling but still went ahead with the track. Ever since bajaj track has started and how dhaga marraige was nullified to accommodate another character and lot of foreshadowing even in the positive anupre promo really created bad taste in  viewer's mind. if you look at the characterization ekta has very well played with leads in every track by making them dumb or making them behave out of character as per her convince or sometimes used them in episodes to even make you watch half of the episode and take a u-turn in last 3 minutes. There is no consistency. If they wanted pre-bajaj why not just kill anu's character temp or send him abroad and start fresh why make kachra of his character and others ðŸ˜•. 

They had solid ground to introduce bajaj when vikrant track started and it would have made huge impact as a good story but no they again made kachra since they were not sure if the audience will like it or not. AnuPre never had normal track for reconciliation first komo and now bajaj and now its again rushed for TRP purpose. This is not how tv show is supposed to be by misleading audience as per convenience. Their experiment and stuff like that have cost a lot in terms of audience. And now i feel its too late even with new komo.

First, they showed a stupid way of baja-pre-marriage reason they introduced bajaj as villian in anupre's love life but could never make good redemption after that. They showed anu fighting for love in swiss track but without solid basis and pre without any monologue just directly showing concern to new family without any track to show her grief for her to move on. Pregnancy is another issue because no mother forgets her own child and move on easily in life. 

At the end nothing worked so komo againMakers fail to understand that people be it bajaj fan pre fan or anu fan root for good and solid story and consistency not daily basis story. Anupre fans wanted strong lovers fighting against odds to get back NEVER GOT that properly. BajajPre fan wanted fresh and good emotional redemption of their marriage and relationship by mending good ways with anu NEVER GOT that just sudden flow of emotion without a strong basis. I honestly think huge number of audience is done with this main reason show is not relatable in any sense to 2019 anymore and no consistency in any character after 1 track to another. 

Sorry for such a long post but no idea what will work anymore in kzk land other than good strong writing.