TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ignoring the fact that Daya became so annoying during her last episodes, the show is inncomplete without her presence. it's a good step to bring back Daya. Eagerly waiting for Disha. She used to be Comedy Queen and complimented Dilip Ji so well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It seems daya will make a comeback then again vanish after that.

gilly12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Enough is enough. Either she should come back or a new Daya should come or the character should die (even without Daya the show is in top 10 list always). It is ridiculous to digest that a pativrataa Indian wife can ignore her husband and son and family for two years continuously. It gives a wrong message. No solid reason for such long absence has been given and nobody will buy the weak reason put forth by the makers. Please don't spoil a good show for one individual, specially when it is not at all a one-person show.

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gilly12

Enough is enough. Either she should come back or a new Daya should come or the character should die (even without Daya the show is in top 10 list always). It is ridiculous to digest that a pativrataa Indian wife can ignore her husband and son and family for two years continuously. It gives a wrong message. No solid reason for such long absence has been given and nobody will buy the weak reason put forth by the makers. Please don't spoil a good show for one individual, specially when it is not at all a one-person show.

The IQ of 2nd grader kid is much better than the IQ of TMKOC creative team. Either we as the viewers are a fools or the creative team just takes us for granted.  Daya havent spoken with jetha and her son for very long time over the phone. Give me a break. The lady who bothers her husband every day calling at his business just to ask him what to cook has no time to call her husband in this age of technology. The lady who was  other wise shown talking to her mother every now and then has no time to talk with her son. This show has crossed all the boundaries of any sensible logic. But as a viewers we dont have too many choices when it comes to watching a comedy family show and hence have to bear this crap.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

It seems daya will make a comeback then again vanish after that.

Now even I think that too

TMKOC_MY thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: caraj4u

The IQ of 2nd grader kid is much better than the IQ of TMKOC creative team. Either we as the viewers are a fools or the creative team just takes us for granted.  Daya havent spoken with jetha and her son for very long time over the phone. Give me a break. The lady who bothers her husband every day calling at his business just to ask him what to cook has no time to call her husband in this age of technology. The lady who was  other wise shown talking to her mother every now and then has no time to talk with her son. This show has crossed all the boundaries of any sensible logic. But as a viewers we dont have too many choices when it comes to watching a comedy family show and hence have to bear this crap.

So true, actually they take us for granted coz we don't have any option

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

It is surprising that Disha herself isn't speaking anything or addressing the media..it is her professional space and even if her husband is handling the negotiations she should do the talking. This looks very unprofessional..or else seems like a tug of war where she wants to return but her family wants otherwise.

Hope she is compromising with her career for the right people. 

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Plz bring new daya... It's will take time for new daya to gel up but I am ok with it 

I was eagerly waiting for disha entry after seeing that promo.. But Cv pour water on my hopes.. 

Why did they gave us such track if she is not coming permanently..??? 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail

They have lost all logic, Daya is a character not a star that everyone is waiting and in reality a husband might have even divorced his wife if she hasn't contacted the family for like 2 years. Pathetic