what's ur top 10 best moments of akshan !!!! completed gif's

Posted: 4 years ago

since i am in out there for hibernation for next few days  

why not we just rewind few moments of akshan ....which has been our  all time fav

feel free to put ur fav ...

keep my thread clean ...

Image result for down  gif

j | JIYO AUR JEENE DO | image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip images-to-gif maker

1.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

2.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

4image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

3.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

4.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

5.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

6.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

7.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

8.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

9.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

10.image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Great post!!!

Man I have so many...

For now here are a few that stand out

1.) definitely cake scene

2.) wedding scene 1st one where guddans face is revealed 

3.) I love you scene in the hospital (Love this scene so much)

I’ll come back with more 

Nice post shailu..seeing your gifs will.make me watch those scenes once again 😍😍

First fav came to mind when I saw the post is:

Akshat tieing dori of guddan black blouse before their reception.

Guddan shaving Akshat beard..

In initial episodes when guddan and Akshat fell in the swimming pool..I think that was the first close hug of both of them.

Rest will update soon.

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kshah1987

Great post!!!

Man I have so many...

For now here are a few that stand out

1.) definitely cake scene

2.) wedding scene 1st one where guddans face is revealed 

3.) I love you scene in the hospital (Love this scene so much)

I’ll come back with more 

cool πŸ‘image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

Nice post shailu..seeing your gifs will.make me watch those scenes once again 😍😍

First fav came to mind when I saw the post is:

Akshat tieing dori of guddan black blouse before their reception.

Guddan shaving Akshat beard..

In initial episodes when guddan and Akshat fell in the swimming pool..I think that was the first close hug of both of them.

Rest will update soon.

amazing πŸ‘image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif makerimage tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

makes  me want to re-watch those scenes πŸ˜›

Originally posted by kshah1987

makes  me want to re-watch those scenes πŸ˜›

true old moments gold moments

Thanks shailu for gifs..πŸ€—πŸ€—those were such a feel good moments..watching them bring a smile on my face and always reminds me why I started watching the show.. it was this chemisrty which made me hooked to the show. 

Today I am running out of time otherwise I would have binge watched all of them again 😍😍but atleast I will.make sure I rewatch that swimming pool one before EOD ..cannot resist myself😁😁

Edited by rockingcouple12 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rockingcouple12

Thanks shailu for gifs..πŸ€—πŸ€—those were such a feel good moments..watching them bring a smile on my face and always reminds me why I started watching the show.. it was this chemisrty which made me hooked to the show. 

Today I am running out of time otherwise I would have binge watched all of them again 😍😍but atleast I will.make sure I rewatch that swimming pool one before EOD ..cannot resist myself😁😁

πŸ€—

yes , thank you for the gifs!! i may re-watch some scenes tonight. I love you scene in the hospital perhaps β˜ΊοΈ