It makes sense to drag out proving Aladdin's innocence

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I know people are mad that Aladdin wasn't proven innocent last time, but I think it makes sense. If he was proven innocent, then Yasmine would have played a passive role in the entire track. It wouldn't be right if he proved himself and then she apologized and they were suddenly okay together. Yasmine needs to prove herself to him to make up for her rejection of him and not believing in him. She needs to play an active role in taking down Zafarhe and she needs to believe him before the rest of Baghdad believes him. She is a main character, and she needed to step up and do her part. The story needed to get to this point so Yasmine could have her doubts and officially join the mission to bring Aladdin back.

Meanwhile we get to see Aladdin hated, berated and punished for something he never did. Also lets not forget he lost his father too for which Yasmine is indirectly responsible.

Originally posted by john909

Meanwhile we get to see Aladdin hated, berated and punished for something he never did. Also lets not forget he lost his father too for which Yasmine is indirectly responsible.

Even she lost her father. How can we ignore that? How is Yasmine responsible fir his father's death? Zafar played such a game that everyone got trapped in. 

PS: Some fans including me are thinking Omar may be alive and will be reintroduced later. I hope he does as ge and Rukhsar reserved to be together after long separation.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago

I agree with you .It was brilliant idea of Ct's to unite AlaSmine like this . And I just can't wait to see them in upcoming track 

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Even she lost her father. How can we ignore that? How is Yasmine responsible fir his father's death? Zafar played such a game that everyone got trapped in. 

PS: Some fans including me are thinking Omar may be alive and will be reintroduced later. I hope he does as ge and Rukhsar reserved to be together after long separation.

I agree zafar played a game and trapped every one but I expected more from Yasmine. She is smart. Look at her now. She is back in her old avatar and I am loving it to see our old Yasmine.  I wished she didn't follow in her father's footsteps when it came to taking decisions in past.  As I said before, after spending so much time with Aladdin and actually seeing the world outside palace, I hoped she would have investigated it herself like she always did for everything else before that moment. Her father was never a good judge and thanks to that he damned Aladdin's family. I said she is indirectly responsible. She failed as a princess and took a decision that led to a chain of events which ultimately resulted in Omar's death. I am not defending zafar in any one. He is evil to his core and irredeemable. 

I wish Omar to be alive too. It's high time his name is cleared. I think the writers will expose zafar completely and clear Aladdin and Omar's name together