•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I have strong feeling yogi is going to get insulted on Monday episode ..... 

I just hope this is last attempt of yogi I can't see shiv insulting yogi again and again

Moreover I really like pari gel up with yogi family ... :) 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

I have to agree. I think they're really trying to hammer down the bad stuff Yogi is going through so he can eventually rise up, so I think it'll be another moment of upset for him. 

BUT I agree - I LOVE how everyone's warmed up to Pari now!

Dadaji's plan is so ridiculous. For one, everyone is going about with the eloping under the assumption that Gunjan is being forced by Shiv. What if she isn't? What if she agrees whole heartedly seeing Roshan isn't a bad guy. 

Eloping is so bad. It will be painful for all parties. Shiv will go ballistic. Prakash might get a heart attack.. Or both Shiv and Prakash will land in hospital side by side because of their kids' kaarnaame. 

Instead of this mad plan, why not try talking to Seema and get to know the state of Gunjan's mind? 

Loving Pari's interaction with the family. She has started calling Rani and Nisha as bhabhi. So that's all relations settled except Prakash, Kusum and Yogi. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Dadaji's plan is so ridiculous. For one, everyone is going about with the eloping under the assumption that Gunjan is being forced by Shiv. What if she isn't? What if she agrees whole heartedly seeing Roshan isn't a bad guy. 

Eloping is so bad. It will be painful for all parties. Shiv will go ballistic. Prakash might get a heart attack.. Or both Shiv and Prakash will land in hospital side by side because of their kids' kaarnaame. 

Instead of this mad plan, why not try talking to Seema and get to know the state of Gunjan's mind? 

Loving Pari's interaction with the family. She has started calling Rani and Nisha as bhabhi. So that's all relations settled except Prakash, Kusum and Yogi. 

True....

Moreover gunjan will never tarnish her father reputation by eloping ... Gunjan future fiance he is really a good guy or just pretending to be..??? He is shown to perfect for my liking.. 🤔

I not worried about kusum and Prakash they will easily accept pari.. I am worried about khushi and that two brothers... 

How they are going to started yogi and pari love story now?? ...

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

True....

Moreover gunjan will never tarnish her father reputation by eloping ... Gunjan future fiance he is really a good guy or just pretending to be..??? He is shown to perfect for my liking.. 🤔

I not worried about kusum and Prakash they will easily accept pari.. I am worried about khushi and that two brothers... 

How they are going to started yogi and pari love story now?? ...

Accepting Pari or for that matter any girl isn't the problem for Prakash and Kusum. Tackling Shiv will be a huge task. And then this eloping is again breaking Prakash's trust. The entire family's reputation is at stake here. The couple would elope. The family has to face the brunt. 

I too feel Gunjan wouldn't elope but stick to her father's decision. Roshan guy seems genuinely true to his word but his father seems very matlabi. 

I think Yogi and Pari love story will start after their marriage? They get married unintentionally and then their life together brings them together?