I know this is crazy, but

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I still have hope that the marriage will stop

I know we lost hope a long time ago but I don't know why this time we will see something different

Or maybe Shan does something 

I really hope so

Frankly speaking I have no hopes the makers have totally and completely destroyed Shaan really don't understand why they have taken him to such extremes I have never seen in my life a lead character ruined to such an extreme and that too without justification , don't you see they are doing this so that when shaan finally realize his mistake Asmita has full justification to marry shekhawat as right now he is being made to look perfect in front of shaan so I think she will go ahead with marriage...In all this I feel bad for Avinash the things they are making him do he is getting bashed in every forum...he must not be happy with the way they have taken his character.

Shaan is now hero in the eyes of Asmita 

He fought the goons to res us Krishi and then he will donate blood to save her life .. double hero giri impresses Asmita n she decides to make Krishi happy ... by marrying  Shaan ..or may be faking marriage ti Shaan for Krishi’s recovery ..who knows ?? 

But nandini will call shaan and say that chahat fell down and he will rush home and then she will spike his drink and he will fall asleep won't be able to reach hospital.

Spoiler article on zee5.

Originally posted by dyer.a

But nandini will call shaan and say that chahat fell down and he will rush home and then she will spike his drink and he will fall asleep won't be able to reach hospital.

Spoiler article on zee5.

So will Krishi die because Shaan failed to give his blood .??

I hope not....but if he is not able to reach than more hatred between them.