Barun's tweet to vote for Dalljiet - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

As a fan of IPKKND already voting for Daljeet ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

Barun has got a good fan following. If his fans and other celeb fans vote for Daljeet then she will get 1 lakh+ votes.

So I don't think she is going.

That means Koena will go.

I really hope. He uses twitter not frequently and when he tweeted, being his fan, man i want to keep voting for her.

Hope she gets enough votes atleast bcoz Barun has asked about it

Originally posted by Madhu_Scarlet

As a fan of IPKKND already voting for Daljeet ðŸ˜Š

I realy wish everyone votes like us but many doesnt like the concept of BB and so they may not think to vote

Edited by AlwaysHisGirl - 4 years ago

She is not giving content, I don’t think she will sustain longer 

Originally posted by sohara

She is not giving content, I don’t think she will sustain longer 

she is sane and a calm personality......people like her are not tailor made for BB. But i still feel she will not go as of now......as this house do need people who can calm things down...she can do that. 

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

I really hope. He uses twitter not frequently and when he tweeted, being his fan, man i want to keep voting for her.

Hope she gets enough votes atleast bcoz Barun has asked about it

Exactly!! And i do see IPKKND fans supporting her, unless they are BB favs and have someone as favourite among the contestants. Hope Daljeet gets saved this week 

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

I realy wish everyone votes like us but many doesnt like the concept of BB and so they may not think to vote

Yeatrue that, though i see people on Twitter supporting her ðŸ˜’

Agar voting se Hi safe or elimination or winner decide Ho raha hote toh Majority reality shows k winner or runner up different hote. Sab BB & Colors pe depend karta hain woh kis ko safe karna chaate hain aur kis ko nikalana chaate Hain. 

Waise bhi content na jaada Daljeet de rahi hain na Koena. But I still prefer Koena stay kare. But it’s all depend dono k contract mein kaha tak jaana likha tha like Rimi sen. Sab phele se setting hoti hain. 

Phir Ab appeal kare ya koi aur jo hoga woh BB khudha hoga. 

So don’t waste ur precious time in voting.

Originally posted by Aruna.negi

Agar voting se Hi safe or elimination or winner decide Ho raha hote toh Majority reality shows k winner or runner up different hote. Sab BB & Colors pe depend karta hain woh kis ko safe karna chaate hain aur kis ko nikalana chaate Hain. 

Waise bhi content na jaada Daljeet de rahi hain na Koena. But I still prefer Koena stay kare. But it’s all depend dono k contract mein kaha tak jaana likha tha like Rimi sen. Sab phele se setting hoti hain. 

Phir Ab appeal kare ya koi aur jo hoga woh BB khudha hoga. 

So don’t waste ur precious time in voting.

waisy bhi big boss mein winners phaly sy hi select kar liyeh jate hain.