Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Anupriya is rejecting this proposal because the clues have started to point at her and she feels like she is the murderer. 

Let's see what happens. I am now a bit excited to see what the whole mystery is about. I hope the CVS do a good job with this and weave all the tracks together, and make it a big explosive mystery. 

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No Kalma or Moksh. Overall a very good episode.

Anupriya, Kalyani and Sarthak all rocked today

Malhar one scene is a highlight, proud of him for the way he supported his Maai.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Di read my edited post above I have added my thought about this 

Ok dear read it doubt cleared 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wahi ziddi jhalli Kalyani wapas a gayi hai. Loved the way Anu had taken a stand for her. And most matured Malhar and Sarthak was. Wise men think alike. They both are right that u cant impose anyone to marry a person .Neither Kalyani is doing right nor Ausahib . The former is being oversensitive being a daughter who loves her mother purely and unconditionally .And AS toh egoistic thi hi... Malhar and Sarthak both are right one day she herself will agree for this proposal. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Precap - Anupriya revealed that it was she who came from Sohlapur to Aurangabad with the same Lady who was murdered . And she had been witnessed near the Pond . Anu said this is enough as a proof to make her the murderer .

So basically she wants to save Kalma marriage and had taken a drastic decision which we still unware of.So technically Anu is the eye witness. But kitna usne dekha hai yeh nhi samaj aya ! 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Precap - Anupriya revealed that it was she who came from Sohlapur to Aurangabad with the same Lady who was murdered . And she had been witnessed near the Pond . Anu said this is enough as a proof to make her the murderer .

So basically she wants to save Kalma marriage and had taken a drastic decision which we still unware of.So technically Anu is the eye witness. But kitna usne dekha hai yeh nhi samaj aya ! 

ok

thanks 

so one step forward 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PeEuUBLBf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Check the sound once. Mujhe kuch sunai nhi diya  may b prob in my phone....

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Kya Anu sach mein vul gayi thi 26 th july wali bat or she was pretending ? Now thats also a very essential question !!