Hindi is a little child in diapers says kamal haasan.

Posted: 4 years ago

Sabko politician banna hai. He's probably aiming for the CM's post. 

As a Malayalee I strongly advocate for Hindi to be the national language. A country needs an official language known to all to unify all its peoples. It can't be English because it is the remnant of our colonial times. Hindi is most widely spoken in India. You can learn both Hindi and your mothee tongue in school.

he just wants to create conflict between south India and north India ... both sides people will abuse each other language to show their language is superior and politician Kamal Hasan will get millage. 

Originally posted by pink_doughnut

As a Malayalee I strongly advocate for Hindi to be the national language. A country needs an official language known to all to unify all its peoples. It can't be English because it is the remnant of our colonial times. Hindi is most widely spoken in India. You can learn both Hindi and your mothee tongue in school.

As a Malayalee , i am strictly against Hindi imposition .. The south doesn't know Hindi and shouldn't be forced to learn it either .. It is a free world and it is a free n secular country and should remain as such .. If English is remnant of colonial times , what does that make Hindi imposition in current times ? .. Even worse i say .. Imposing a language will not unite people , it will do the opposite .. Currently , India stands for "unity in diversity" and it should remain as such .. 

The fact is India doesn't have a national language ..  i learned this shocking truth only 4 yrs ago when i relocated to south  , bcoz we were brainwashed kids in northie schools where Hindi was being passed off as 'national language' and children were taught to respect Hindi accordingly , looking back now - all of that seems so so wrong  .. 

India has only two "official languages" ( and not a single national language ) - Hindi and English .. And we are doing just fine with it .. Thank you very much .. 

Cheap and third graded politician trying to win votes by creating tension.

I never liked him. He always gives negative mr knowitall vibes.

I hope public sees through this and keeps him as far politics as they can.

I'm totally against making Hindi or any language National language tbh. India is doing fine without one n on international platform everyone praises the India for respecting all it's languages. As a bengali I won't advocate making Bengali national language either. 

That said abusing Hindi language is not cool. To everyone their mothertongue is special, hindispeakers must feel hurt hearing such stuff about their mothertongue. Criticise Hindi imposition n politicians n people who do so but the language itself has no fault. It's a pretty sweet language. All languages r equal n special. 

Rahi bat 22 languages n communication problems ki, I think we Indians always find a way to communicate even with so many varied languages n we'll always succeed Todo so. 

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

As a Malayalee , i am strictly against Hindi imposition .. The south doesn't know Hindi and shouldn't be forced to learn it either .. It is a free world and it is a free n secular country and should remain as such .. If English is remnant of colonial times , what does that make Hindi imposition in current times ? .. Even worse i say .. Imposing a language will not unite people , it will do the opposite .. Currently , India stands for "unity in diversity" and it should remain as such .. 

The fact is India doesn't have a national language ..  i learned this shocking truth only 4 yrs ago when i relocated to south  , bcoz we were brainwashed kids in northie schools where Hindi was being passed off as 'national language' and children were taught to respect Hindi accordingly , looking back now - all of that seems so so wrong  .. 

India has only two "official languages" ( and not a single national language ) - Hindi and English .. And we are doing just fine with it .. Thank you very much .. 

we actually have 22 official scheduled languages,Hindi n English r official administrative language as per Constitution. I agree we're doing fine without a national language. Let People learn whatever language they want organically. But the moment you bring a must n legal aspect, it rightfully angers people. 

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Cheap and third graded politician trying to win votes by creating tension.

I never liked him. He always gives negative mr knowitall vibes.

I hope public sees through this and keeps him as far politics as they can.

I second that .. 

He gives me Swara Bhaskar vibes ..  ðŸ˜†

Will this National Language stay limited to communication? Will we be asked to learn to read and write in Hindi next? What about exams? Will it be mandatory to give exams and job interviews in national language too? Will it be fair to compete with that section of the society whose mother tongue is already the proposed national language? I mean how far will this national language policy be implemented for the sake of unity of the nation? And lastly will implementing one language for all really unite the country over religion, caste, sex etc?