Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Last week ka trp hai ðŸ¤£ Noor negative thi tab aur Shazaan centric episodes the 

Boring Shazaan 1.1 trp late hai interesting Noor ko kam se kam 2.1 trp lana chahiye is week ka trp dekhte hai 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Last week ka trp hai ðŸ¤£ Noor negative thi tab aur Shazaan centric episodes the 

Boring Shazaan 1.1 trp late hai interesting Noor ko kam se kam 2.1 trp lana chahiye is week ka trp dekhte hai 

@ Bold - Exactly!

ShaZaan track the previous week showed a small improvement which continued last week.  Audience liked ShaZaan's cute romance, poignant moments, comic interactions/nork-jhok and they wanted to see this couple together.  Audience like the positive turn in the show.

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@ Bold - Exactly!

ShaZaan track the previous week showed a small improvement which continued last week.  Audience liked ShaZaan's cute romance, poignant moments, comic interactions/nork-jhok and they wanted to see this couple together.  Audience like the positive turn in the show.

Hamko Shazaan chahiye na 1.1 ko itna kam trp ata hai boring Shazaan se. Chhhhii Chhhhi 

Interesting Noor ayi hai ab show me agle week ka trp dekhna Ye Rishta aur Kundali Bhagya ki trp milane ke baad, naagin ke sabhi seasons ki highest TRP ko add karne ke bad ke jitna bada trp ayega. Interesting Noor hai bhai isko chhoti baat mat samajhna tum log 

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆

I am really glad for the cast and crew. Their hard work is now paying off ever since episodes have become more positive. Dramatic twists and turns do work with TRP viewers and we had murder attempt last week.😆 There could be other factors too like rival shows seeing stagnation after peaking. We could debate all day about who brought TRP but i'm sure that these things do not work that way. The noor turning postive twist this week wasn't well written but I do hope that the overall positivity in episodic screenplay works for the show, so that the TRP remains stable/rises. ALL actors stand to benefit only if the show rates at least average. ðŸ˜Š

Hamko Shazaan chahiye na 1.1 ko itna kam trp ata hai boring Shazaan se. Chhhhii Chhhhi 

Interesting Noor ayi hai ab show me agle week ka trp dekhna Ye Rishta aur Kundali Bhagya ki trp milane ke baad, naagin ke sabhi seasons ki highest TRP ko add karne ke bad ke jitna bada trp ayega. Interesting Noor hai bhai isko chhoti baat mat samajhna tum log 

😆

If Noor was that "interesting" then TRP wouldn't have plummeted to 0.9 when full two months were ALL about her psycho demands and non-existent shades. ðŸ¤£ As a matter of fact, TRP started rising from that Shayra birthday week. It can't be a coincidence that TRP started to marginally increase with more positive episodes. Even the drama last week, though devoid of logic, was well executed to a point. That needs to continue.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

😆

If Noor was that "interesting" then TRP wouldn't have plummeted to 0.9 when full two months were ALL about her psycho demands and non-existent shades. ðŸ¤£ As a matter of fact, TRP started rising from that Shayra birthday week. It can't be a coincidence that TRP started to marginally increase with more positive episodes. Even the drama last week, though devoid of logic, was well executed to a point. That needs to continue.

I agree! smiley14  Thinking of the jovial Azaan talking to Shayra who is stuck in the prank cement, how romantic. 😆  Effortless acting and I love his crazy sense of humour. smiley14

There was a good build-up to the the attack on Shayra, especially Azaan's farewell and the tension was maintained after that.  Even the acting during Shayra and Dilruba's fight/struggle was frighteningly real...Par mein kya jaanu...

I think the audience also connected to the improved version of DilShuka too. 😆

Pleased for the entire cast and crew but most of all for Arjit. ðŸ˜ƒ  Shamelessly biased I know. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

^^^I agree with everything. In fact the cement one and the button scene are two of my most favourite scenes from Bahu Begum and I'm actually not a ShaZaan fan as such. ðŸ˜†

The other thing is this is a new show and characters have become familiar only now. Twists affecting these characters can fetch more viewers now... compared to say in the last two months. It's the makers' fault that they wasted time in all sorts of contrived plots during initial months when they should have worked on making a proper foundation for characters. As you already mentioned in another post.. instead of doing that, the CVs exhausted important plot twists like Khala's death etc quite early into the show when viewers weren't familiar with Azaan, Noor, Shayra to be able to feel for them. Noor's suicide drama and illogical nikaah that followed added to their woes. All said and done...now since people care about these characters more, interesting twists and decent screenplay can bring average ratings. Fingers crossed 🤞

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

^^^I agree with everything. In fact the cement one and the button scene are two of my most favourite scenes from Bahu Begum and I'm actually not a ShaZaan fan as such. ðŸ˜†

The other thing is this is a new show and characters have become familiar only now. Twists affecting these characters can fetch more viewers now... compared to say in the last two months. It's the makers' fault that they wasted time in all sorts of contrived plots during initial months when they should have worked on making a proper foundation for characters. As you already mentioned in another post.. instead of doing that, the CVs exhausted important plot twists like Khala's death etc quite early into the show when viewers weren't familiar with Azaan, Noor, Shayra to be able to feel for them. Noor's suicide drama and illogical nikaah that followed added to their woes. All said and done...now since people care about these characters more, interesting twists and decent screenplay can bring average ratings. Fingers crossed 🤞

Arjit aur Diana ke liye mujhe bhi lagta hai ki ratings increase ho lekin ye Noor ke fans dimag kharab kar dete hai, abhi to Mai wait kar rahi hu is news ka ki Interesting Noor ko dekhne ke itni rush thi ki satellite crash ho gayi, duniya bhar me hadkamp

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

🤣