Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: crispsy

It even beat the lifetime collection of one of the biggest films of the year, Gully Boy?? 😲

I knew this would do well but this good?? 😲

Did Looney Thug SH Minty opened a topic yet on how SSR is bigger than Ranveer??

Gullyboy was never a commercial film to begin with while Chichore is..they are very diff genre..still the impact of GB is much bigger..Chichore is a mass consuming film..while GB is subtle yet done as much as these films when it is not expected of it.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Sushant has no online fans to shove it down your throat 😆

It might be a good watchable film but not as much to be analysed like with GB..it is the film that talked about not Ranveer..Alia, Siddhart, Kalki, Zoya all are talked about even more than Ranveer..atleast be honest for once.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Anyway the point of making separate thread is understandable to signify the first line though it is not in bold...i already know it though

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Anyway the point of making separate thread is understandable to signify the first line though it is not in bold...i already know it though

Ofcourse...only Sushant is a floppie ,he is  just another tv actor etc etc threads are allowed on the forum...his film clocking an all time record obviously doesnt deserve a separate thread...

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Movie was a pleasant surprise. Didn't expect it to be good, initially I thought only iitb folks will go see the movie lol.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sushant ne diya hit- KRK sadme meinw