Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Chhichhore Third Best Fourth Weekend Of All Time

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

@taran_adarsh

#Chhichhore continues its glorious march... Crosses *lifetime biz* of #GullyBoy... Nears #Kesari, #TotalDhamaal and #Saaho [#Hindi]... [Week 4] Fri 2.37 cr, Sat 4.32 cr, Sun 4.38 cr. Total: ₹ 144.60 cr. #India biz... Superb trending!

Chhichhore had an extraordinary third weekend even though the film was unable to grow on Sunday as it was the start of Navratri and there was flooding in Bihar and Easter UP which meant collections which affected the collections. The forth weekend was still the second best of the year after Uri - The Surgical Strike as it beat the numbers of Kabir Singh. It was the third highest fourth weekend ever after Bahubali - The Conclusion and Uri - The Surgical Strike.The total collections of the film are now almost 139 crore nett and it is crusing past the 140 crore nett though its run could be cut short by the release of War on Wednesday. The collections of Chhichhore till date are as follows. 

Week One - 66,84,00,000 

Week Two - 38,86,00,000 

Week Three - 23,03,00,000 

Friday - 2,25,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 4,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 4,00,00,000 apprx

Fourth Weekend - 10,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 1,38,98,00,000 apprx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Watched the film,and enjoyed it.

I am happy that Dangal was not a fluke.

crispsy thumbnail

It even beat the lifetime collection of one of the biggest films of the year, Gully Boy?? 😲

I knew this would do well but this good?? 😲

Did Looney Thug SH Minty opened a topic yet on how SSR is bigger than Ranveer??

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Wow its crossed a huge number ... but why is the buzz so low for the movie even after being this successful?! .. 🤔

crispsy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Wow its crossed a huge number ... but why is the buzz so low for the movie even after being this successful?! .. 🤔

Sushant has no online fans to shove it down your throat 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: crispsy

It even beat the lifetime collection of one of the biggest films of the year, Gully Boy?? 😲

I knew this would do well but this good?? 😲

Did Looney Thug SH Minty opened a topic yet on how SSR is bigger than Ranveer??

Mai aise threads nahi banata

crispsy thumbnail
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Coz Sushant or Shraddha 's pr is super low key...but frankly I don't think it's required...it's quite a hit perception wise imo

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well it truly deserved all the success. It's such a well made movie and I am also glad that without any hyperactive PR or OTT promotions, it still managed to gross such numbers.👏

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Well it truly deserved all the success. It's such a well made movie and I am also glad that without any hyperactive PR or OTT promotions, it still managed to gross such numbers.👏

Remember when we all thought the movie was going to be bad because of the lack of promotion