Haiwaan turned ltl boring now

Posted: 4 years ago

That's b'coz 1st of all Ansh turning against Randhir seems so forced πŸ™„ A friendship like Randhir-Ansh broken just like that gives no intensity or logic 

2nd every day a new villain is created πŸ™„ kabhi werewolf kabhi yeti master kabhi electro invisible man, hulk toh hai hi n they doesn't look real thanks to worst VFX n animation (As a 3D animator I get michmichis whenever I see these) πŸ˜’ 

3rd suspense is missing from the show πŸ™„  Everyday Jia attempts to get Deepak's red diary in order to create a new monster, tries to manipulate Ansh, slaps her brother few times in btwn, Govind gives same ghisipiti evil advice.. Amrita tries to fight a newly born creature everyday, keeps wondering what the hell is that, fails n later Randhir saves the day in disguise n the next moment his Casanova mode is on .. And in btwn some #RiDhir moment .. 

The circle continues πŸ™„

well we need to wait n watch...but i do agree with randhir-ansh bond,how can a love for a girl break their friendship such a extend that ansh attempt to kill randhir...it look so forced but than its the theme n concept of the show

i would rather see the conflicts of Ridhir-ansh rather than everyday a creature pops in

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

I don't know about others but I am loving the pace and storyline

Still don't understand what boring in this as nothing is repetitive of any show neither it's plan love story 

Well I believe latter on Ansh will become totally negative not because Ridhir relation but what he got  got injected in him

Have anyone seen Naruto the  series seeing Haiwaan I remember that so I can connect to everything ...

I am reading only updates of this show but enjoying reading . its mixture of science and love story  and i find its pace fast not slow like other shows. read yesterday update and very much enjoyed it. Actually i dont have time to sit all 45 min and watch it so reading here does help in knowing story and i am loving this story of haiwan. Actually its giving me Hollywood type vibes😊

But will stop reading it also if by chance Ekta marries any three of them then it will turn into same saas bahu stuff .As ekta is expert in marrying its leads too early . I want atleast now all three of them to remain unmarried only and enjoy their friendship and youthπŸ˜‰

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by magicalM

I am reading only updates of this show but enjoying reading . its mixture of science and love story  and i find its pace fast not slow like other shows. read yesterday update and very much enjoyed it. Actually i dont have time to sit all 45 min and watch it so reading here does help in knowing story and i am loving this story of haiwan. Actually its giving me Hollywood type vibes😊

But will stop reading it also if by chance Ekta marries any three of them then it will turn into same saas bahu stuff .As ekta is expert in marrying its leads too early . I want atleast now all three of them to remain unmarried only and enjoy their friendship and youthπŸ˜‰

knowing EK she will definitely get Ridhir married off and bring in the conflicts...hope what u say come true

but after tdy epi...i do want Ridhir to be married and amrita becoming his strength...randhir is so lonely though he believes ansh is everything to him but he is still lonely deep inside and only amrita can complete him and tdys epi is a fact

True Di. Haiwan has become too repetitive and boring. Why produce a new show with the same story? Except the acting department, I'm unable to appreciate anything. 

Originally posted by Mages

well we need to wait n watch...but i do agree with randhir-ansh bond,how can a love for a girl break their friendship such a extend that ansh attempt to kill randhir...it look so forced but than its the theme n concept of the show

i would rather see the conflicts of Ridhir-ansh rather than everyday a creature pops in

Actually as a hardcore Paramholic it's a bit disappointing that I'm not super excited for the next episode like I used to be during Sadda Haq n Ghulaam days 😞 

Randhir-Ansh bond was the best thing of the show n now Ansh turning against Randhir coz of Amrita especially when we haven't seen much Ansh Amrita bonding .. We never knew the depth of Ansh's love for Amrita but we've seen his love care concern for Randhir n to what extent he might go to save Randhir.. Which is why this sudden 180Β° turn is so unreal.. 

And all these random creatures reminds me of Shaktimaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ Andhera kayam rahe πŸ™… 

I completely agree @Shekhawat.

Haiwaan started with a great mometum, but couldn't maintain it for longer. Most of the serial I started watching after SH  got over for me within few episodes, and Haiwan bhi list mein agaya hai πŸ˜†for its poor story telling, low quality SFX effects and weak characterization.

Ansh and  Randhir the two strongest characters and the strongest bond for no reason are pushed opposite and like you rightly mentioned, it looks forced. To me Amrita's character was never the strongest, it's just that Ridhima's power perfromances is making Amrita a little bearable, otherwise the character appears immaterial. And NEW ENTRIES pe jiyna kam baat karein acha hai. 🀣

P.s: Whenever your Sautan plan sunofying to Kuchokhor (on WA)... please tell her to add few words from my side. πŸ₯Ί 

Shekhawat, Nagin 4 on its way do you think this will create any kind of trouble for Haiwaan? πŸ€”

Originally posted by romaila

Shekhawat, Nagin 4 on its way do you think this will create any kind of trouble for Haiwaan? πŸ€”

N4 still has time but yes its one of the most awaited and No 1 show of entire GEC

both shows are from EK...she will figure out something furthermore Haiwan airs at 7pm and Naagin Franschise airs at 8pm so no khatra

for a weekend show at 7pm...Haiwan is going goodπŸ‘πŸ»