•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

first of all... DREAM GIRL is hilarious no two doubts, film doesn't have much of a story, but the punches r so solid that u won't complain...all the characters from aayush to vijay raaz to manjot and above annu kapoor super duper... πŸ˜†

wat i really liked about the film tht women also contributed solid to the comedy..what great actresses.. first there is DADI..second vijay raaz's nagging wife and third one the superlative TVF girliyapa queen nidhi bisht...all of them hilarious esp the latter spilling dialogues like 'didi kya bol raha hai be mere bachon ka mama lagta hai tu...🀣 and when she said main pyaar karti hun pooja se i spilled the cold drink out of my mouth..too good..everything seems 100/100 until the slight jerk comes up..

why the leading lady NUSRAT was left out in cold man? πŸ˜³ in a movie where each n every character contributes strongly to the film why the writers never cared about giving a character worth her time.first role is pretty short, then its a run of a mill character. the only great scene she has when she slaps rajesh sharma n supports aayush otherwise...this was pretty much blink n miss

look in no way or the other i m criticising dream girl or saying it takes away but  nusrat always deserved to have a great character. wish they could show speaking in male voice and entertain women like aayush would hv been great or anything else

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago

That girl had a resting bitch face 

She can’t succeed 

She was the weakest performer in the whole movie. Any more screen time for her would have resulted in a decrease in quality of the movie. πŸ˜†

jab script mein female lead ka role utna matter karta hi nahi so they handed over to bharucha. she filled that void. supporting actors ruled this film πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by FreeTheNipple

She was the weakest performer in the whole movie. Any more screen time for her would have resulted in a decrease in quality of the movie. πŸ˜†

she was the weakest because her character was so, i dont think any other actress would hv made any difference in the same role

Originally posted by NeverGiveAF

jab script mein female lead ka role utna matter karta hi nahi so they handed over to bharucha. she filled that void. supporting actors ruled this film πŸ‘πŸΌ

then i dunno why did they need a character, the film could have done without her and done very well. atleast do justice to all the characters

Originally posted by RheaSingh

then i dunno why did they need a character, the film could have done without her and done very well. atleast do justice to all the characters

because our audiences esp the Youth still buy the romance thing, they go to watch the hero-heroine dance, share hugs, exchange romance and that's a female lead is always needed.

I personally thought she did good whatever was offered to her