Yeh Teri Galliyan Written Updates 23 ,24,25,26,27 Sep 2019

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hope Shamita reunite n the story has happpy ending with change of heart of Nandini n Chahat .. because if the good nature of Krishi n Asmita .

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Hope Shamita reunite n the story has happpy ending with change of heart of Nandini n Chahat .. because if the good nature of Krishi n Asmita .

you are expecting too much as we all are well aware they always get fans hopes up but are never truly united and that shekhawat seems another ridoy in the making obsessed with asmita ji.

Originally posted by dyer.a

you are expecting too much as we all are well aware they always get fans hopes up but are never truly united and that shekhawat seems another ridoy in the making obsessed with asmita ji.

Precap showed him preparing to propose to Asmita with diamond ring , rose and all ðŸ˜²

Yeah I think asmita will agree to marry him and after Durga pooja get ready for marriage drama, even previously they kept on showing they are made for each other but the fact is it is an incomplete love story they are not destined but star crossed even krishi will have her heart broken as there are too many obstacles firstly shaan is still married to nandini so a marriage between them at this point is simply not possible...they just do that so the fans keep watching but it cannot go on for much longer because how many times will viewers keep on watching the same routine If I was a ytg creative this time I would surprise the audience and unite them legally and without distractions but alas.

Originally posted by dyer.a

Yeah I think asmita will agree to marry him and after Durga pooja get ready for marriage drama, even previously they kept on showing they are made for each other but the fact is it is an incomplete love story they are not destined but star crossed even krishi will have her heart broken as there are too many obstacles firstly shaan is still married to nandini so a marriage between them at this point is simply not possible...they just do that so the fans keep watching but it cannot go on for much longer because how many times will viewers keep on watching the same routine If I was a ytg creative this time I would surprise the audience and unite them legally and without distractions but alas.

Is it ?? They are star crossed ?? ALAS ðŸ˜­ðŸ’”💔