•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So the song Mudi from Paa just gave me this idea. This is mainly a flashback of sorts of my imagination of what Taani does after drunk Rey tells everyone about the real reason behind their breakup.

She just walks off.
This is something she learned from her brother - when there's just too much to process, just drown yourself in music and preferably some physical activity to cool off. Off she went on her walk with earphones blaring music on full volume. Shuffle played what somehow was just too apt.

Mudi Mudi Kahaan Kahaan, Kahaan Main Mudi Mudi Ittefaaq Se

Ittefaq - coincidence, isn't that what her love has always been. Wasn't it a coincidence how her first trip as a rebel to indiafest Goa got her attracted to him. What a turn that event brought in her life! She laughed, recalling those innocent days.

Judi Judi Jahaan Kahaan, Kahaan Main Judi Judi Ittefaaq Se
She just instantly was that girl, the one that was connected to them, the one who would work to join their crew, for him. She was the eager new girl then and these memories instantly pulled her back to that state of dreaming hard and working harder.

Ghadi Ghadi Kyun Main Kyun Udi Main Udi Kyun, Ghadi Ghadi Kyun Udi

She thought of all the times she felt like she was floating on air, when his tiny gestures made her feel that he too felt for her in a romantic way. She remembered how him being sweet and helpful gave flight to her imagination. Her past state made her laugh. Was she innocent or was she stupid?

Judi Judi Kyun Main Kyun Udi Main Udi, Judi Judi Kyun Udi

She was so sure they had a connection and she with all her unearned confidence went up to him with an innocent proposal. Oh God, why on earth did she ever do that! Her embarrassment, her hurt, that pain that brought her back to earth from her Taarey dreamland was a reality check.

Kyun Udi Mudi Thi Judi Ittefaaq Se

What a turn her life took after that, where almost all her actions were to make up for hurting him. That fake relationship with Shivam, what a coincidence that the very person she trusted, rightly was the person none of her friends would trust! All decisions she made then, right or wrong she still didn't know but that that phase was definitely the fighting phase she had in her cocoon before maturing as the confident new butterfly she had become. Her face lit up with pride.

She finally got around to throwing him out and with her confidence she felt so much at ease then. Inspite of what happened the gang was accepting her, she was appreciated by the authorities and still she couldn't have a good relationship with him. Him being rude to her, not even considering her a friend and that no clue what we are anymore phase of their relationship was one big question mark.

Khuli Khuli Main Chali Chali Main Khili Khili Ittefaaq Se

The biggest coincidence when she ends up going to fight him when he was in a vulnerable zone and the passionate moments they spent together that night. She really felt like a flower in bloom that night but knew this was gonna make things hard. Her tears had dried up and then started again without her knowledge.

Gali Gali Main Chali Chali Main Mili Mili Ittefaaq Se

Dealing with the angry Rey after that was just hell! The taunts and hurtful comments and just distrust in general that she couldn't point a source for was almost suffocating. In hindsight, it did seem obvious that all of it was because he had feelings for her. A smile covered her face in anticipation of the next phase of Taarey.

Khuli Khuli Main Chali Chali Main Khili Khili Ittefaaq Se

The dam finally broke when he confessed. That night just brought back the beauty of love to her, she was free then, free to love her prince charming, the feelings were mutual and she couldn't be happier! Taani and Rey were officially Taarey. This start of something new was like the first rain after a draught.

Gali Gali Main Chali Chali Main Mili Mili Ittefaaq Se

Their relationship was bliss! They had their hiccups when Swayam came to know and when he left for Goa, even when the boys danced while warning her about Rey being a Casanova to sort their fight out. Why they had that fight, she really didn't remember. She smiled as that really seemed inconsequential now. What was a petty fight in front of the complicated issues they had now!

Udi Udi Na Ladi Ladi Main Ghadi Ghadi Judi Judi Udi

All their moments together, him being late to their dates and then apologising by singing and dancing and just making her feel like a queen in general, romancing his way to her heart. She remembered the night he came to meet her through the window and how it got awkward when Swayam caught them. The thought of that night still gave her mixed feelings.

Judi Judi Na Mudi Mudi Main Ghadi Ghadi Khadi Khadi Udi

Together they were just so inexplicably connected. Working with each other, the couple time they stole with all that was on their shoulders, the stuff they celebrated, from Valentine's day to Holi to all his events and just their alone time which was no less than an event. Their intimate moments in her kitchen after they were back from Goa, the moments they shared in the rehearsal hall where their dance class never went past the warmup. A blush adorned her cheek at the thought of those kisses.

Kyun Mili Kyun Khili kyun Chali Main

Things with her and Sharon, gang and then him and Tauji going downhill just brought so many questions in her mind. Her brother's behaviour changing was like the last straw. Was any of this a good idea?

Kyun Udi Kyun Mudi Kyun Judi Main

Her dreams of a future with him, a peaceful life where he'd be out achieving his dreams and she hers, of being his support system and confidante. These very dreams, a mixture of her childhood fantasies, tools of escapism in adulthood and source of support were what hit him. What was then her life boat had come back to doom her this way!

Kyun Mili Judi Main Udi Ittefaaq Se

Their breakup broke so much more than their relationship. It broke her dreams, her last support, her very being. Listening to him say he was bored and tired of her, that she was just a source of irritation that he had to bear was the biggest blow she had to face. The feelings she had suppressed, which he aroused in her again were invalid. She was just a joke!

This shock did push her to be independent, to be self sufficient because what other option did she have anyway! He was right, her life took a turn where she chose to do what she had to without any restriction. She thought back to the time she tuned out any emotions that threatened to break her.

All that she was connected to was her ambition. Her dreams were all she would accept in her life. They didn't betray after all. Zero emotional expectations from humans was her new mantra. She did actually end up achieving quite a bit but what's to say she wouldn't have been able to had they still been together?, She thought with anger.

Ghadi Ghadi Kyun Main Kyun Udi Main Udi Kyun, Ghadi Ghadi Kyun Udi

Her life was new, her aims were new, she was new. Time had made her someone with completely different priorities. This zone was beginning to grow on her. She thought of her MBA, which she definitely wouldn't have with Rey as her boyfriend and future husband. Yeah, his side was beginning to feel legitimate..

Judi Judi Kyun Main Kyun Udi Main Udi, Judi Judi Kyun Udi

Her hardwork brought them back in NDC. All of it was falling into place and then he was back again! Proposing to her, just being a proper prince charming from a much loved bollywood rom-com, with a red rose, expecting her to let go whatever happened and move on. Was this all a joke to him? she couldn't help but question! She would obviously think so, without knowing his reasons it was just him playing with her feelings. Now all she had to figure out was what changed when she knew his reasons..

Kyun Udi Mudi Thi Judi Ittefaaq Se

She thought back to their dance, more like his dance wooing her to be his small town girl. As much anger and hurt that those moments brought to her, they were special. They troubled her but she wouldn't change those moments, she knew.

That party, her showing up, him coincidentally getting drunk and laying everything out there in the open, for him and her and every Tom, Dick and Harry from their college to scrutinize, Why did it have to happen that way? The humiliation didn't leave her, nor did the feeling of being cheated. Her man had lied to her and how. Golden intentions were they?

Now she was stuck. There was a knot in her chest that tied everything up. She was crying and at the same time contemplating. What was all this if not a classic case of TMI. Agh! She needed rest, a reboot if possible, another chance at this.. as much as she hadn't processed all of this, one thought couldn't be pushed beyond a very visible back corner of her mind, that the betrayal of this break-up's real reason not being known to her was worse than that of what she was made to believe, that he didn't love her anymore. Then again, that just plain broke her, this twisted her insides in a way that broke some stuff and in its own odd way brought together other things. This was gonna give her insides space to mend, whether he would still get place in that mended Taani was a question she had to answer.

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Nice os

Love it

Thanks for pm

U nailed it dear

I could visualise TaaRey from start to end 

Taani emotions were perfectly described 

No words am just awe struck 

Originally posted by Jasmine_ash

U nailed it dear

I could visualise TaaRey from start to end 

Taani emotions were perfectly described 

No words am just awe struck 

Thanks Jasmineee, so nice to see you here after so long❤️❤️

😲

Why am I reading this now, after four fricking months?

I just have to say one thing on reading this, I'm your fan!

One year of content cover in one OS, not cramped but conveyed beautifully! Just brilliant!

Also, to think about it, ek saal mein bas itna hi hua. How slow do TV shows progress?😆

I had stopped wondering what alternate story would have happened if she didn't leave the show as it was too painful to think about. This just got me back there. There were multiple possibilities, the thought of which still saddens me. It's things like these which make me yearn for a remake, but then again they had their chance then and to revisit something just for the sake of the fans makes me cringe.

Anyways..

Loved it!❤️

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

😲

Why am I reading this now, after four fricking months?

I just have to say one thing on reading this, I'm your fan!

One year of content cover in one OS, not cramped but conveyed beautifully! Just brilliant!

Also, to think about it, ek saal mein bas itna hi hua. How slow do TV shows progress?😆

I had stopped wondering what alternate story would have happened if she didn't leave the show as it was too painful to think about. This just got me back there. There were multiple possibilities, the thought of which still saddens me. It's things like these which make me yearn for a remake, but then again they had their chance then and to revisit something just for the sake of the fans makes me cringe.

Anyways..

Loved it!❤️

☺️☺️

Literally blushing hard! Like my dad just asked what's wrong with me😂😂 dude aap se inspire hoke hi toh likhna aazmaaya hai, aap ab aise..☺️

Hahah well, the look look hawa hawa is missing, wo ek saal chala😂😂

Yeah, good point. Just driven that way would be weirdish! We'll Kaash haha, koi nahi hum alive rakhlenge Apne ship Ko❤️❤️

Thankyou 💖💖💖

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Trisha49

☺️☺️

Literally blushing hard! Like my dad just asked what's wrong with me😂😂 dude aap se inspire hoke hi toh likhna aazmaaya hai, aap ab aise..☺️

Hahah well, the look look hawa hawa is missing, wo ek saal chala😂😂

Yeah, good point. Just driven that way would be weirdish! We'll Kaash haha, koi nahi hum alive rakhlenge Apne ship Ko❤️❤️

Thankyou 💖💖💖

Getting inspiration is one thing but talent is something else. And you are amazingly talented!!

So aise hawe mein nahi bola, I am genuinely a fan of your writing!

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Getting inspiration is one thing but talent is something else. And you are amazingly talented!!

So aise hawe mein nahi bola, I am genuinely a fan of your writing!

☺️☺️☺️

Thankyou 🌹🌹