Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 17

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

No i m talking about fan group who bash Katrina anushka sonam kangana alia priyanka ranbir srk etc and then play their eternal victim card and wonder y people bash their fave lol.  They will s**t shame every women and mock their appearance, teenage daughters of some male actors  but will talk about feminism when it comes to their beloved mata

Karma was indeed a bitch when one dumped nihar  and got dumped by rk later. Or sid mallya who got bored after gifting 16 crore flat and then she wanted to sell that which she never bought.. talking about having favours from boyfriends which u talk about a lot. Lets start with your fave right. 

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/gupshup/2012/deepika-padukone-siddharth-mallya-16-crore-flat-095471.html

Atleast she didn't say she wanna gift condoms and then at awards show she didn't say i love and miss u ranbir!

Topic ko derial karne ki duhai DP fans de rahe hai 🤣

When DP's PR got exposed for throwing Bira and fans  under the bus a certain some one brought dilwale vs BM and was mocked by the forum (rightly so) to derail the topic

also who can forget mrs.ranveer singh's epic chutiyapa🤣

Originally posted by Tede_naina

Topic ko derial karne ki duhai DP fans de rahe hai 🤣

When DP's PR got exposed for throwing Bira and fans  under the bus a certain some one brought dilwale vs BM and was mocked by the forum (rightly so) to derail the topic

also who can forget mrs.ranveer singh's epic chutiyapa🤣

Yeah that epic case where she by mistake abused by her real id instead of mids and then couldn't  go back. So had to continue.🤣 and we all found out how mids r used 🤣

Wait the conspiracy theory that someone hacked  her account to save face when people pointed out that 🤣

Thats typical of the that person. Nothing new😆bm vs dw is only card  which will be used forever by that person🤣

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Karma was indeed a bitch when one dumped nihar  and got dumped by rk later. Or sid mallya who got bored after gifting 16 crore flat and then she wanted to sell that which she never bought.. talking about having favours from boyfriends which u talk about a lot. Lets start with your fave right. 

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/gupshup/2012/deepika-padukone-siddharth-mallya-16-crore-flat-095471.html

Atleast she didn't say she wanna gift condoms and then at awards show she didn't say i love and miss u ranbir!

Katrina dumped Salman and got dumped by RK. So just Karma, is it? That means, RK was just tool guided by their Karmas. Bechara, he did nothing out of his own will. He was just overpowered by their Karmas. What a way for getaway. 

As far 16 crore flat. Was Prakash Padukone also had relationship with Jr. Mallya for the apartment? When I typed in Deepika & Prabhadevi in google, it said, the father and daughter purchased this and the apartment is in both their name. Did Jr Mallya wanted to gift it to girl friend’s father then? 

Sid Mallya himself has denied the rumours.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/did-siddharth-buy-a-flat-for-deepika/story-aGKaqevxGUWsem0k0MsieK.html

Lastly, she still holds that apartment.

True that, both Katrina and Salman have made they friendship bond work over so many years. It's not easy and they had their ups and downs. Despite Salman's temperamental nature, she could hold onto him. Salman his court cases apart, he is a true friend.

Originally posted by flipfl0p

Katrina dumped Salman and got dumped by RK. So just Karma, is it? That means, RK was just tool guided by their Karmas. Bechara, he did nothing out of his own will. He was just overpowered by their Karmas. What a way for getaway. 

As far 16 crore flat. Was Prakash Padukone also had relationship with Jr. Mallya for the apartment? When I typed in Deepika & Prabhadevi in google, it said, the father and daughter purchased this and the apartment is in both their name. Did Jr Mallya wanted to gift it to girl friend’s father then? 

https://m.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/did-siddharth-buy-a-flat-for-deepika/story-aGKaqevxGUWsem0k0MsieK.html

How u ignored the person i quoted who wrote it first that rk dumped kat's ass. My reply was  in that terms . So u can see both sides bcoz u always say u r neutral!

Deepika got her karma indeed!

And i still belive many soruces i read aoout 16 crore flat. U can believe the other one! Ofcourse sid would never publicly  embarrass  her.

Deepika wasn't even top paid or big star when that flat was gifted to her. Her fortunes turned around 2013. At that time she could never afford such expensive  apartment

It looks like damage control article after her flat thing got revealed to public. And she was dating sid mallya or hired to show it in public that they are dating as most sources say. It was like a gift for  her fake relationship  indeed. .Such top business men don't care about such flats which is like nothing for them when their real estate goes in billions. After gifting away that apartment in their name, he was not going to boast about it as simple as that

Or u expected him to say, for hiring deepika to do fake relationship, i m giving  it as gift for her services. Thanks deepika lol

https://www.fashionscandal.com/2011/01/16-crore-flat-gifted-to-deepika-padukone-by-sid-mallya/

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

How u ignored the person i quoted who wrote it

Or u expected him to say, for hiring deepika to do fake relationship, i m giving  it as gift for her services. Thanks deepika lol

I may not have read all the pages. But blaming the girls and letting Ranbir go scot-free was what caught me. 

There is also a rumour that Sid was a gay. What service did he expect? 

Without getting into such rumours, I only guess one thing. If the transaction was that shady, Prakash would not have sat for registration. He is not a Dalaal.

I may not have read all the pages. But blaming the girls and letting Ranbir go scot-free was what caught me. 

There is also a rumour that Sid was a gay. What service did he expect? 

Without getting into such rumours, I only guess one thing. If the transaction was that shady, Prakash would not have sat for registration. He is not a Dalaal.

Ranbir always get off easily on this forum. If only they spent more time writing these essays dragging him instead of the victims then he would have gotten his due. I don’t know how you call yourself Kat’s stan and you defend Ranbir. DP is married and say whatever you want about her, she got the best deal out of the whole mess. Her career went up and she found love Meanwhile he wasted Kat time for 6 YEARS. The poor lady is still trying to understand what went wrong. I wouldn’t defend Ranbir even to drag my worse enemy. 

1. I may not have read all the pages. But blaming the girls and letting Ranbir go scot-free was what caught me. 

2. There is also a rumour that Sid was a gay. What service did he expect? 

3. Without getting into such rumours, I only guess one thing. If the transaction was that shady, Prakash would not have sat for registration. He is not a Dalaal.

1. The post u quoted of mine had the post which started it... So u didn't have to read all pages .. U read my post which had the quote from other user and u still pointed mine!

2. Service mean in public pda, going together in public events, getting clicked together to show how  eligible sid was! . I didn't mean anything else here

3. He isn't a dalaal but it can be contractual dealing and anything else. Both parties win win situation

oh, So ab gentleman papa padukone par bhi mud slinging, just because he is the father of deepu?🤔

Originally posted by hasini009

oh, So ab gentleman papa padukone par bhi mud slinging, just because he is the father of deepu?🤔

No not at all. I didn't bash her father. I said it was contractual thing which includes everything. Fair and done deal ^^^^