Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 11

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

Already apologized for calling you guys liars. I clearly wasn’t aware because of the way you phrased it so sorry about that.

I don’t find what she said wrong in anyway. They were in very good term at that time. One cannot count this among the weird things she said including baby with Vin. 

Just stop bringing DP into Kat’s thread like always she has to be bashed. Focus on topic in hand. Kat is not a saint. Everyone should carry their own bashing truck.

See the thing is any thread bashing Katrina has Deepika fans starting them mostly and any thread bashing Deepika, has well Katrina fans most of the times starting it. So if you aren't interested much, ignore them.

For Katrina fans, she will be right, for you guys Deepika. There is no fact and false in fan wars, if you wanna fight just fight, no body gives a shit about facts lol.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

There is no fact and false in fan wars, if you wanna fight just fight, no body gives a shit about facts lol.

I laughed because that’s so true 🤣

Yikes are you guys going to beat me until tomorrow? I still don’t like the way she/he phrased it but I can admit I was wrong about calling her/he liar. I don’t know what you want me to say more.

this is what she said :

"Thank you Ranbir for making me look so good and complementing the two of us and (pauses)...I love you and I miss you.""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVImDr9BNY

And yeah I'm not bashing u I remember it was during IIFA 2013 I checked with 2-3 articles If I remember correctly @Shaitan-Haiwan also made a post during that time (not with the intention of bashing 😆)

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

this is what she said :

"Thank you Ranbir for making me look so good and complementing the two of us and (pauses)...I love you and I miss you.""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fVImDr9BNY

And yeah I'm not bashing u I remember it was during IIFA 2013 I checked with 2-3 articles If I remember correctly @Shaitan-Haiwan also made a post during that time (not with the intention of bashing 😆)

Okay. I don’t think she said anything wrong anyway.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

See the thing is any thread bashing Katrina has Deepika fans starting them mostly and any thread bashing Deepika, has well Katrina fans most of the times starting it. So if you aren't interested much, ignore them.

For Katrina fans, she will be right, for you guys Deepika. There is no fact and false in fan wars, if you wanna fight just fight, no body gives a shit about facts lol.

That's fair..don't think it's possible to be a DP fan and Katrina fan at the same time

Cool😎

Just like there was nothing wrong in Kat saying that Salman is a good friend....

Originally posted by Journey95

That's fair..don't think it's possible to be a DP fan and Katrina fan at the same time

Hiranur is a kat-Dp fan who ships them yahan anything is possible 🤣

Originally posted by Journey95

It's easy, if you don't associate yourself with any of the fan group, for example a member Kara is fan of both.

But you clearly dislike Katrina lol.

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

a guy who broke over a bottle on his GF'S head...who wanted to break a chair on some one who was dancing while watching his film will let go of some one who "cheated" on him and will also defend her when her pics gets leaked 🤪🤪

@Bold he called Deepika and Priyanka Hollywood returned actress (Hollywood rejected/ returned) 

He asked juhi to be his mother onscreen...he peed on Subhash ghai. Kisi ne kuch Kiya nahi it's not as if only mocks Katrina he mocks everyone but every one takes it lightly nobody in BW can do what he does with others Kat is no exception

Salman dint break a bottle on somi Ali, that was fake news.... 

He wanted to break chair on RS bcoz he was dancing n creating hallaboo on his movie premiere😆

He pissex on subhash bcoz douche tried to go casting couch on aishu... 

Rest everything agree sallu is an a***hole who loves his friends n loved ones bt always hold grudge against the one's crossing his path.. He genuinely cares about kattu n e en Ibiza bikini scandal he supported him, they were classy exes after break up..