Katrina Kaif on Salman Khan: It's a friendship that's lasted 16 years. - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

PR with a criminal. Noted. Apparently others do too much but proclaiming long lasting friendship with a criminal is alright 😆 and Katrina, friendship mein abuse chalta hain kya? Him telling you what you wear and chasing you with a stick if you don't? Or slapping you publicly? Aur degrade and ignore your worth media ke saamne? So much so that you look like a doormat? Yeh hain friendship of 16 years 😆 Get rid of him when you grow a spine. 

Originally posted by MercurialMedusa

He is there when you need it and you know when to use the need.! perfect chemistry.

This is the best analogy of this whole statement. 

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Salman's reaction is such a genuine one. Shows true friendship of 16 years.. He won't be friends with someone whom he doesn't trusts! Katrina is really a nice person inside out❤️She doesn't have big group of friends but she never bad mouths anyone and is very close with people who are her friends❤️ Conspiracy theories  r fun but their friendship is real👏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8QeaI9ms

I don't think u will give such a reaction to someone's performance who cheated on u 🤣

Originally posted by .KISS-my-ASS.

I don't think u will give such a reaction to someone's performance who cheated on u 🤣

Salman is a good friend but he never forgives anyone who has wronged him...This is a well known fact...what in the world makes people think that she had cheated on him and he would forgive her so easily...he would have never...

Salman opened up Being Human while being a criminal and killing people and endangered animals. So Bhai can do anything anytime 😆

Zaroorat padne per toh sab chale jaate hain Big Boss mein movie promote karne..tab criminal Salman nahi yaad aataa hai....doodh ka dhula toh koi nahi hai🤣

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Salman is a good friend but he never forgives anyone who has wronged him...This is a well known fact...what in the world makes people think that she had cheated on him and he would forgive her so easily...he would have never...

Also Di, the same select few calling Kat cunning conveniently forgets their fav's karastani

Ranbir Kapoor gets into fist-fight over Deepika Padukone

Ranbir Kapoor has been named after his grandfather whose complete name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor. But that is not the only thing he has in common with his
grandfather. Ranbir Kapoor had a fist fight over one of his girl friends, Deepika Padukone. The venue was a happening coffee shop in the suburbs. The other guy was her ex, one Nihar Pandya. Exactly like that, over five decades ago, outside The Talk of Town, then a happening place in South Bombay (as Mumbai was known then), Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar had a brawl over Vyjayantimala.

Deepika was earlier involved with Nihar.The relationship had the support of both families and the couple was a regular at Mumbai's parties till Ranbir appeared on the scene. Deepika dumped this guy for a more promising Kapoor boy. She is not the only one who thinks so and Ranbir Kapoor is taking full advantage of the situation. Even before he makes his debut, Ranbir has been linked to Sonam Kapoor, Nandita Mahtani and even Tabu! Not neccesarily in that order. Tabu incidentally was father Rishi Kapoor's leading lady at one point of time. But then, papa Rishi Kapoor's leading lady Simi garewal in 'Mera Naam Joker' was also involved with Raj Kapoor.

@Bold is not cunning then what it is   mauka parast I guess 😆

I dont think salman is that great friend. He must've taken something in return of providing name/ fame. Panvel house toh famous hai he lallu bhai ka, alone place. well designed structure. Cant see through glass/ window. He has been rumored quite a few times in casting couch too. Great friend? Yeah. 😛

Also Di, the same select few calling Kat cunning conveniently forgets their fav's karastani

Ranbir Kapoor gets into fist-fight over Deepika Padukone

Ranbir Kapoor has been named after his grandfather whose complete name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor. But that is not the only thing he has in common with his
grandfather. Ranbir Kapoor had a fist fight over one of his girl friends, Deepika Padukone. The venue was a happening coffee shop in the suburbs. The other guy was her ex, one Nihar Pandya. Exactly like that, over five decades ago, outside The Talk of Town, then a happening place in South Bombay (as Mumbai was known then), Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar had a brawl over Vyjayantimala.

Deepika was earlier involved with Nihar.The relationship had the support of both families and the couple was a regular at Mumbai's parties till Ranbir appeared on the scene. Deepika dumped this guy for a more promising Kapoor boy. She is not the only one who thinks so and Ranbir Kapoor is taking full advantage of the situation. Even before he makes his debut, Ranbir has been linked to Sonam Kapoor, Nandita Mahtani and even Tabu! Not neccesarily in that order. Tabu incidentally was father Rishi Kapoor's leading lady at one point of time. But then, papa Rishi Kapoor's leading lady Simi garewal in 'Mera Naam Joker' was also involved with Raj Kapoor.

@Bold is not cunning then what it is   mauka parast I guess 😆

I know right?? Deepika is single handedly the most cunning woman in BW...so many times she has thrown her own fans/supporters under the bus.....from cleavage gate to my choice video to the recent Luv Ranjan fiasco.....she will do anything to save herself.

Someone please explain, what exactly did you guys want to see from Katrina during the period she was dating RK? For her to gush over Salman in print, visit his house nightly, sing his praises on tv? What?? She was with another man for crying out loud. Was she supposed to be all over her ex-boyfriend, whom she left? That doesn't mean that she hated him or that their friendship ended. It meant she was elsewhere emotionally and they both created enough space between themselves to respect that. Isn't that what adults do??

All this "she went running back", well duh! When we're vulnerable and lost, we ALL go running to people who we know will have our backs. Every single one of us. What's so awful and terrible about that?  Salman is happy enough to help so what's anybody's issue? 

I was never really a Katrina fan for many years but over the last year or so I've really softened towards her. She gets a lot of stick of her acting and her personal life but she seems like she is very self-aware. Considering how many deluded stars are in Bollywood right now, that will always be a plus for her in my book.