Samaina FF: Expectedly Unexpected Thread #3 (Part 35-Pg 115_No PMs) - Page 99

Posted: 4 years ago

Vo kya hain na hum samaina se itna pyar karte hain ki inke beech main kisi bhi bardast nahi kar sakte ek ajeeb si bechaini hoti hai 

Originally posted by Sue123

Heya Sur,

Sorry couldn't comment on ur previous post but lest assured I have read it.

Hey Sneha! 

Sorry for my late response dear! Caught up in a lot of things! No worries! Happy to hear from you! 🤗

I really like the way u put up few glimpses of past co -relating them to the present scenario and same was in this post. How beautifully y have put up the karwachauth related past. Also the way that katha was used was so nice. 

Thanks a ton dear! I was actually a bit worried thinking if the readers would get bored due to the length and the numerous tos and fros between the past and the present. But I'm glad that you liked the Karwa Chauth sequence! 😳

Your title did pure justice to the post,  nupur wanted to fast for sameer but God has his own plans. 

Yes! And Naina initially wanted to wrench Sameer out of her life- again God had some other wish! 

Also the way Naina broke her fast was icing on the cake. Diya ignorantly pushed her parents one more inch close. 

Yes- indirectly, Diya is the anchor who has brought them together. ❤️

Somehow this post made me ask so many questions like if Naina fasted for sameer what abt Arvind? Are they really married or its just sham for the sake of society? And if it's so I feel he should be open abt his affair to Naina. If not a sham and they are really married Naina should try and be honest abt her feelings for sameer to Arvind. Coz they both know they dont love each other and the reason for staying together is more or less Diya and the so called society. Am sure there must be some logical reasoning behind all this and am eagelry waiting for the pages to unfold. 

Hehe...yes...there is more to Naina and Arvind than meets the eye. I just hope that when it comes out, it feels believable and not an utter disappointment. 

Next looks like Noopur is unknowingly falling hard for sameer. Is it Sameer's charm that is doing the magic or sameer misleading her with his words but for sure I don't want a heartbreak for this gal. I really liked her (and so does the Somanis😀). Her character portrayal is superb.

Thanks dear...even I like her character personally. It's not her fault that she's come between Samaina, but then our Samaina hearts win over her. Yes, she is falling for him already (guess both his charm and his upfront behavior got her hooked to him, but he's still not revealed that Naina is still a part of his life, albeit professionally). As for Noopur, I don't know myself what is going to happen there. Thinking of ways to avoid the inevitable heartbreak. 

Just want Samina to break the invisible walls they have built around each other showing that they have moved on and speak out the truth. Naina should speak the truth if not for herself atleast for Diya. And sameer should do it for the sake of Noopur and his famiily before its too late.

True- both of them should. Frankly, even I'm mad at them, haha, but to make them adhere to the plot I had in mind earlier, they're acting so naive. It's just that misunderstanding and miscommunication seem to have been their enemies all along. Sameer thinks Naina never loved him and doesn't want to jeopardize her happy marriage and Diya's complete family. Naina, on the other hand feels betrayed by him and thinks he never loved her and that's why he was averse to marrying her. With his engagement with Noopur, it struck to her as a confirmation of her fears. 

Naina has suffered a lot and Sameer had his own share of grief. Eagerly waiting for all the confrontations and confusions to be cleared.

Yup- planning to do it soon! ❤️

Lots of love,

Sneha

Hey Sneha!

Thank you for the beautiful review! My comments in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Originally posted by 123anjali

Waiting waiting Plzz update soon

Hey dear.  I know bahot late ho rha hai...but main bahot din se koshish kr rahi hu likhne ka...but somehow not happy with it....baar baar rewrite ho rha hai...this weekend I'm travelling to mushkil hai aur...:( Sorry! Jaise hi complete hoga update de dungi dear. 

Love,

Sur

Originally posted by hj42928

plzzz sur ap ksi lambi break py mat chli jana...plzzz ap ye story complete krna aisy ni chorna plzzz plzzz dear...😭

p.s sorry dear i knw ye apki life ha u knw better k kya krna ha...but i just love this story...❤

this story is my craze my obssession...so agr ye adhuri reh gyi to something will break in my heart...islye bs ye requst ha mri...♥

Hey Humera! 

Hehe lambi break pe nahi jaa rahi...but haan update ko lamba break ho rha h I know... actually, I'm not satisfied with what I've written...kuch baat nahi ban rahi ..kaafi din se lagi hun...

Thank you dear...tum itna pyaar krti ho mujhse n meri story se...main maanti hun main irregular hun, but incomplete kabhi nahi chodungi story ko. 

Love,

Sur

Originally posted by Prerana167099

Oh dear just tell how many days atleast we can start our countdown 

Not this weekend too dear...really sorry! I have been writing, but it's not making sense right now :P...hence the delay. Hope ki agle weekend kr paaun! So sorry for the delay dear! 

Love,

Sur

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

Originally posted by hj42928

haye sur dear... muddat ho gyi samaina ka romance ni aya EU ma plzz is br thora to samainalicios update dena...jb sameer ko pyar ni tha tb to itna romance krta tha naina sy...or jb sy pyar hua ha ek dum sadhu baba bn gya ha...🤣

Humera, pehle se Sameer Pyaar hi karta tha buss usse tab realize nahi hua.. realization ke baad bechaare ko chance nahi milta.. 

EU ka Sameer... Sadhu baba?? lipstick scene and his smirk .. bhool gayi tum shayyad😉😋

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

[HIDDEN CONTENT]