Posted: 4 years ago

It's on instagram with 500 to 600 likes to each. Still a unseen pic? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Deadinside

It's on instagram with 500 to 600 likes to each. Still a unseen pic? πŸ˜†

Apologies for not providing exclusive pics. I dont live with Aish. Let's say rare pics 

Originally posted by BollyGlitz

Apologies for not providing exclusive pics. I dont live with Aish. Let's say rare pics 

I've been wondering how did you got unseen pic. I thought, you literally picked it up from her personal album which is impossible. πŸ˜†

Looking very beautiful in the first pic.

She is stunning but I could never respect someone who has lived off a lie all her life. Not sure how she explained to her daughter that she was so eager to look exotic that she has had to wear contact lenses most of her life. Sad. 

I have to say though it’s sad we lose good looks after certain age. She looked her best in her 30’s and 20’s 

Originally posted by Sorein

She is stunning but I could never respect someone who has lived off a lie all her life. Not sure how she explained to her daughter that she was so eager to look exotic that she has had to wear contact lenses most of her life. Sad. 

What the? πŸ˜† How on earth did you come up with that conclusion? I'm so tired of coming across comments from people who always doubt that non-Anglo Saxons can have coloured eyes. 

Koi ek tasveer dosri se nahi milti lol

Originally posted by Sorein

Are you serious? You can literally tell if a person is wearing contacts or not.