Blunder, Stupidity or Writer's ki haiwanyat... kya bolun?

Posted: 4 years ago

Well, I always had high expectations from Ekta Kapoor... that she'll defo show something worth hilarious by the name of a sci-fi series which she did... But whatever was shown in Sunday night episode is beyond stupidity. The writers sort of rushed the episode with many illogical attempts.

Scene 1 at the hospital: Inspector to Amrita, "Randhir ko Operation Theatre se ICU shift kar diya hai."

Amrita rushed to ICU and found Randhir unconscious. Well, everything was going perfectly, then there comes another scene. Two junior doctors in charge of checking Randhir were busy gossiping and bad-mouthing about Randhir. That scene was so uncalled and irrelevant, I mean I have never seen such scenes in telly world ever before. A doctor no matter whatever kind of relationship with the patient will never talk such rubbish. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Next scene: Amrita and Randhir: Randhir who was unable to stand properly, lifted up Amrita in his arms so conveniently.

Yeh scene dekhk kisi angle se bhi nahi lag raha Randhir is an ICU patient and right on top of the heart chot lagi thi. πŸ€£ Usually, in this condition patients are advised to not lift more than 10 pounds and...yahan 48-50 kh utha liya hai 🀣Ab Randhir ke open shirt ke button automatically kaise band hue, why the hospital staff didn't stopped them from going to terrace and why Randhor didn't get an infection from the barish due to weakness... is another story. πŸ˜³

Third Scene: Randhir and Ansh

Just look at the arm sling on Randhir's right shoulder. Yeh sling raato raat uttar gaya. πŸ˜† Electro man pe Shekhawat ne already post bana diya hai so no point of discussion. 🀣

Why are you still asking Logical Questions πŸ€”

Ekta Kapoor shows are as stupid as others with nothing substantial happening in it. I'm curious to know why Govind isn't keeping a check on Jia? 

Originally posted by InCenDia

Why are you still asking Logical Questions πŸ€”

Ekta Kapoor ka show hai toh Mind use karna band kar dein? 🀣 Honestly speaking, kitna bhi bolun I won't search for logic" I always end up looking for logic. Logic ka kedha peecha hi nahi chodhta. πŸ˜’ Ab mat bolna to use insecticide spray to get rid of it. πŸ€£

Originally posted by Paramdewaani

Ekta Kapoor shows are as stupid as others with nothing substantial happening in it. I'm curious to know why Govind isn't keeping a check on Jia? 

Govind is greedy for power and money and Jia paisa bana rahi hai that's why she's given free hand.πŸ€”

I think it is easier to lift a 50 kg human than a 50 kg dumbbell and winning the war against ICU may be...is part of their "Fairy land" strategy.πŸ€“ Do i make sense? πŸ€”Never mind!!! πŸ˜Ž

One question. Does this production house really show an immortal female and kills the guy in an earlier age? 

Originally posted by romaila

Ekta Kapoor ka show hai toh Mind use karna band kar dein? 🀣 Honestly speaking, kitna bhi bolun I won't search for logic" I always end up looking for logic. Logic ka kedha peecha hi nahi chodhta. πŸ˜’ Ab mat bolna to use insecticide spray to get rid of it. πŸ€£

Know what I had the same questions while watching those RiDhir scenes but then I was like never mind this is ITV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Originally posted by Supermagical10

I think it is easier to lift a 50 kg human than a 50 kg dumbbell and winning the war against ICU may be...is part of their "Fairy land" strategy.πŸ€“ Do i make sense? πŸ€”Never mind!!! πŸ˜Ž

You rarely make sense. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Supermagical10

One question. Does this production house really show an immortal female and kills the guy in an earlier age? 

Kya bolunπŸ€” Balaji is famous for illogical attempts, unlimited weddings, EMA, plastic surgeries and many more.  πŸ€ͺ