My Question for Krishna

Posted: 4 years ago

Krishna recently called Ugrapad a saint, maha punyavan who doesn't deserve any sorrow. His biggest 'punya' i.e. virtue would perhaps be blackmailing Vrishvan into selling Radha to Ayan after knowing how Ayan repeatedly tried to mass murder the villagers including Radha and her family.

Also according to Krishna, Ayan is still redeemable.

SO I want to ask him:

Bechare Sishupal ki kya galti thi ? sirf 100 paap hi toh kiye the na bachhe ne !? wayyyy less than redeemable ladla of maha punyavan Ugrapad. Us gareeb ki sarh kyun fode yaar ? kyun maare usko ???????

Originally posted by stormborn

Krishna recently called Ugrapad a saint, maha punyavan who doesn't deserve any sorrow. His biggest 'punya' i.e. virtue would perhaps be blackmailing Vrishvan into selling Radha to Ayan after knowing how Ayan repeatedly tried to mass murder the villagers including Radha and her family.

Also according to Krishna, Ayan is still redeemable.

SO I want to ask him:

Bechare Sishupal ki kya galti thi ? sirf 100 paap hi toh kiye the na bachhe ne !? wayyyy less than redeemable ladla of maha punyavan Ugrapad. Us gareeb ki sarh kyun fode yaar ? kyun maare usko ???????

Well technically, shishupal was destined to be killed by krishna! As far as i know, shishupaal and dantvakra, were the gatekeepers (jaya and vijaya)  of vaikuth, and they were cursed to be born as mortals on earth. In vaikuth, they chose to be born as enemies of vishnu, only to be ended up killing by him. So shishupaal was the last incarnation of one of those gatekeepers, only to be killed and attain freedom through vishnu (krishna). 

So, shishupaal and ayan's story is completely different one. Even if shishupaal would have lived, he was destined to be evil for the rest of his life. That's why maybe, krishna gave him, his 'moksh'. That's not the case with ayan though. He still has a free will to change for good. 

Also, imagine the repurccations , ayan's gonna bear of all these henious crimes, he's committing! Imagine, with just 100 sins, shishupaal was killed.

NOTE: None of shishupaal's sins, included  krishna's RADHA!πŸ˜†

Yaha toh, god knows how many times, ayan tried to harm radha!πŸ˜†In fact, every sin he's committing, is with respect to radha! You can imagine, how badly krishna is gonna punish him! I hope he does!πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by J2lover

Well technically, shishupal was destined to be killed by krishna! As far as i know, shishupaal and dantvakra, were the gatekeepers (jaya and vijaya)  of vaikuth, and they were cursed to be born as mortals on earth. In vaikuth, they chose to be born as enemies of vishnu, only to be ended up killing by him. So shishupaal was the last incarnation of one of those gatekeepers, only to be killed and attain freedom through vishnu (krishna). 

So, shishupaal and ayan's story is completely different one. Even if shishupaal would have lived, he was destined to be evil for the rest of his life. That's why maybe, krishna gave him, his 'moksh'. That's not the case with ayan though. He still has a free will to change for good. 

Also, imagine the repurccations , ayan's gonna bear of all these henious crimes, he's committing! Imagine, with just 100 sins, shishupaal was killed.

Yaha toh, god knows how many times, ayan tried to harm radha!πŸ˜†In fact, every sin he's committing, is with respect to radha! You can imagine, how badly krishna is gonna punish him! I hope he does!πŸ˜› 

Come on Sammy !!!!!!!!!!! I think Krishna has seriously pissed off my sandwich !!!!!!!!! Even Chuck is less selfish and more righteous than him !!!!!!

Come on Sammy !!!!!!!!!!! I think Krishna has seriously pissed off my sandwich !!!!!!!!! Even Chuck is less selfish and more righteous than him !!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Supernatural fan Spotted!πŸ˜†

Chuck has always been the 'kans' to dean and sammy's krishna, balram!πŸ˜†

Damn! This correlation sounds so weird!πŸ˜†

Glad to find a SPN follower though!πŸ€—

Lol. I was being sarcastic in my post. My point was that the real Krishna always punishes sinners. He spared Sishupal until his 99 sins only because he granted his mom a boon. He counted each curse Sishupal threw at him as one sin. Ayan pretty much crossed Sishupal in one week. He punished Karn, Bhishm and many more brutally though they were mostly virtuous throughout their life but supported the evil at the end. He almost killed Rukmi because he tried to marry Rukmini off to the evil Sishupal for purely selfish reasons. Krishna had just met Rukmini and Rukmi was her own brother. Still he was about to fatally punish him and spared him at the last moment only due to Rukmini's pleading. The yada yada quote itself is about how the almighty doesn't forgive adharma. 

But here Ayan has repeatedly tried to harm Radha, caused mass genocide in Varshana, blackmailed, joined hands with the ultimate evil Kans, tried to rape Radha. Ugrapad in spite of knowing ayan's murder attempts, blackmailed Radha's family into marrying her to Ayan ( somewhat similar to what Rukmi and Sishupal did with Rukmini ). Still Krishna is calling Ugrapad punyavan and trying to make him happy !;!;;???? Plus as viswashruti said somewhere---- Krishna only bothers when Radha is in danger and doesn't give a damn about anyone else. Even today Ayan got his friends turned to stone intentionally and Krishna didn't lift a finger because 'radha Ko Prem sikhana hai'. 

I just tried to express Krishna's self contradictory behaviour through sarcasm. Meenakshi has rightly said that we shouldn't compare this Krishna to the almighty and just consider him as a human. But sometimes it's really tough because even humans are not stoned enough to call a murder accomplice punyavan. They are showing the dashavatar and that's making it harder to forget that this is the Krishna who's supposed to be the 'saarthi' to the way to 'dharma' 

P.s. if you consider pre birth stories then Ayan also got a boon from Vishnu to be able to marry Lakshmi in the condition that he would be inborn impotent. That Ayan was not evil and an ardent devotee of the goddess Kali. So I was just considering what deeds Vishnu did on earth in his Krishna incarnation. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Supernatural fan Spotted!πŸ˜†

Chuck has always been the 'kans' to dean and sammy's krishna, balram!πŸ˜†

Damn! This correlation sounds so weird!πŸ˜†

Glad to find a SPN follower though!πŸ€—

Can't agree to the comparison. Dean would have decapitated the ghouls Ayan and Jatila long long long, long long long, long long long ago. Sammy  would have asked him to give them a chance to redeem for once but then when they opted the first mass murder, he himself would have passed Dean the dagger. Then shot their headless bodies twice to make sure. Dean would call Ugrapad an @$$hole, not 'punyavan byekti'. So. Nope. 

I love how they never tried to glamorize Chuck's character and maintained the consistency. Have you watched Miracle Workers ? It's perfect for SPN fans. Harry Potter (dan) is the hero. 

@bold πŸ€—❀️

NOTE: None of shishupaal's sins, included  krishna's RADHA!smiley36

Yaha toh, god knows how many times, ayan tried to harm radha!smiley36In fact, every sin he's committing, is with respect to radha! You can imagine, how badly krishna is gonna punish him! I hope he does!smiley17 

@bold.....pretty sure he won't. The makers will simply whitewash Ayan and stamp him as 'redeemed smiley11'.

This krishna itself, is an obsessive freak! They have just made him a LOVE SICK lover boyy! Day and Night, ONLY radhaaa! Mein toh bolti hu, KANS ko bhi radha se hi marwaa lo!πŸ˜†Let, Balram stay in barsana, and let RK go to mathura!πŸ˜†

I personally, love balram's character THE MOST in the show and sadly, that's the only character which is treated PATHETICALLY by krishna!

Kaam ke liye, he talks to him, baaki time, its only RADHA RADHA!πŸ˜†

The show isn't conveying the message of love, Its HAMMERING the message of SO CALLED 'ANANT PREM'. In every episode, ATLEAST once, krishna has to say this, ANANT PREM line!πŸ˜†

Swastik introduces 10 different fictitious tracks, in every show, issi show mei yeh one track rakhna thaa, when they had so so much scope to show other storylines.πŸ₯±

TRP nachaata hai, productions naachte hai!πŸ˜†

@bold.....pretty sure he won't. The makers will simply whitewash Ayan and stamp him as 'redeemed smiley11'.

Hoping against hope!πŸ˜†Ki aisa naa ho!

This krishna itself, is an obsessive freak! They have just made him a LOVE SICK lover boyy! Day and Night, ONLY radhaaa! 

Mein toh bolti hu, KANS ko bhi radha se hi marwaa lo!πŸ˜†

Let, Balram stay in barsana, and let RK go to mathura!πŸ˜†

I personally, love balram's character THE MOST in the show and sadly, that's the only character which is treated PATHETICALLY by krishna!

Kaam ke liye, he talks to him, baaki time, its only RADHA RADHA!πŸ˜†

The show isn't conveying the message of love, Its HAMMERING the message of SO CALLED 'ANANT PREM'. In every episode, ATLEAST once, krishna has to say this, ANANT PREM line!πŸ˜†

Swastik introduces 10 different fictitious tracks, in every show, issi show mei yeh one track rakhna thaa, when they had so so much scope to show other storylines.πŸ₯±

TRP nachaata hai, productions naachte hai!πŸ˜†

@red. I won't be even a little bit surprised if that actually happens.

@bold. YES !

🀣🀣 sach me yaar ! Agree to your every word. Avtaron me bhi Radha. When Radha brought the fish home I was like----- ok Radha had a bird, now she is getting the avtars. So by the end of this track, she is gonna have a fish, a tortoise, a pig, a lion, Tyrion Lannister, a dancer and an archer. Yeh Ugrapad toh full on entertainment wali zoo khol lega. Jatila Naagin or Ayan girgit toh pehle se hi hai. Reptiles, amphibians, bird, fish, mammals sab dept. complete !!!!

Anant Prem toh puchho mat !!! I am glad my bestie doesn't watch this show. She had a really hard time moving on from her loser ex. Yeh dekhti toh dimag firse ghum jaati sayad krishn vagwan ki Vaani sunkar !!! Prem sikhana my πŸ€¬