Oppo ad with Rk, Katrina and Badshah - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

This is funny, every time Ranbir works/is working with his"exes" the girls get all the backlash and sl#shaming

and him no one question his motives 

why is he working with them if they do him dirty 

This guy must be an angel  😆

Ranbir and Katrina look stale and boring together now. They were so magical in APKGK and Ranjeeti. The freshness isn’t there anymore and I’m not getting the feels:(

Laurel-Hardy n the sidechick! 

Katrina deserved a solo endorsement.. not this nonsense.

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Would have to disagree there.. If Kat liked to keep personal and professional separate, she wouldn't have talked about Salman either.. He too is her ex

talking about her ex and putting their ex in the same brackett as her husband are actually the same..and that too after declaring on Natl TV how that ex was a monster🤪......shame to shame..🤣

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Katrina didn't  go on national tv gifting  unwanted gifts like condoms and bashing her ex on talk show.🤣 Nor did she comment about his boxers.. about his body odour ( boxers and smell comment were 2 different cases )😆 Etc. She doesnt go on making comments during movie promotion🐷.  She always has kept professional  and personal life different. So not the same case. Hence, no sinilarities between the one who cant be named and katrina's case. But some people themselves  wanna drag their fave in this topic. Amazing😳

Edit- product models get change all the time. Its nothing about salary. Rk n kat both charge high end money and no way deepika salary is more than them combined. Aww the theories to make themselves happy. Some people🤣

Rowdy Ronaldo is back🤣....bilkul sahi.....comparing the two is comparing cheese and chalk🤣

Originally posted by Hazardous

Ranbir and Katrina look stale and boring together now. They were so magical in APKGK and Ranjeeti. The freshness isn’t there anymore and I’m not getting the feels:(

Yeah. They don't have the same natural chemistry as they used to have once. It feels so forced.

Nothing can top this.

Image result for tera hone laga hoon gifs

Image result for tera hone laga hoon gifsImage result for tera hone laga hoon gifs

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Peek-A-Boo

Yeah. They don't have the same natural chemistry as they used to have once. It feels so forced.

Nothing can top this.

Image result for tera hone laga hoon gifsImage result for tera hone laga hoon gifs

but these are so cute

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

talking about her ex and putting their ex in the same brackett as her husband are actually the same..and that too after declaring on Natl TV how that ex was a monster🤪......shame to shame..🤣

I did not compare Deepika and Katrina.. I just said Kat too does not keep her professional and personal life separate.. Deepika is not the barometer for me

It's not like Deepika said my favorite men in bed.. she simply said favorite men which could mean anything from favorite men who I acted with to favorite men who act great onscreen to favorite men I connect with.. 

Lastly, a cheat is not a monster.. merely a douchebag..

And if Deepika had bad-mouthed so much about him, Ranbir should have had the self respect to stay clear of her as well.. I might not like Deepika but I have never understood how she gets the brunt of everything alone.. everyone is equal partner to this ridiculous Saha.. Ranveer, Ranbir, Deepika, Katrina and Now Alia

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

but these are so cute

Yeah these are very cute. They had a very effortless chemistry at that time which I can't see anymore especially in this ad 😔.

Some "fans" are no less than trolls for their own idols. Seriously..they bring more hate for the stars.

And people talking about paychecks and all...are they sure that Oppo brand couldn't afford DP and hence went for three stars.... Or it was coz DP(along with Sid which they conveniently ignore)  being their brand ambassador did nothing for the brand. There was no improvement in the sales of Oppo and there never will be. Coz the fault lies with the brand rather than the ones endorsing it.

If DP alone is enough...then wonder why that paints brand approached Kaka along with her. As per fans here...she was associated with that brand before him.