note to all jabir fans - shrenu fans and zain fans - ebss lovers. - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by john909

If you ask me that is a pretty BS rule. I dont even know why that unwritten rule exists in first place because I have loved many jodis which I never got to see again. Although I do hope this rule is broken one more time for Jabir because we do have a few jodis that were repeated in past.  I know kunal and shrenu had very good chemistry and when DBO ended and merged into IB,  their track was sidelined for Shivika. Atleast DBO showed us how amazing their chemistry is and also their acting potential. When it comes to Jabir, there is almost next to nothing that was explored. Stupid starplus took off the show when things started to get even more interesting. The current track shows how many plotlines this show still had that could have been explored. 

Agreed ! With every word there...

Yes recently a clip leaked from ebss... Such a cute one.... Again proving that Kabir has been explored to nothing....

But I really really hope to see shrezain again....

Let's see... In the past couples have been repeated mostly because they were like brand ... And their own following ..  fingers crossed🤞

Originally posted by Tanu221

Agreed ! With every word there...

Yes recently a clip leaked from ebss... Such a cute one.... Again proving that Kabir has been explored to nothing....

But I really really hope to see shrezain again....

Let's see... In the past couples have been repeated mostly because they were like brand ... And their own following ..  fingers crossed🤞

What clip are you referring to? If you have the link, please post it. 

Originally posted by maivelli

Can't say about shrezain but Gauri Pradhan and her hubby pair was repeated  in many show . I loved them in kutumd I was very young though I guess I was in 4-5 class on that time .

Letz just wait for law of attraction may be it can work in favour of shrezain .

I have been rooting for shrezain from a very long time even before IB happened, and technically ebss is their 2nd show together. I don't think their is any rule in ITV  about not repeating couple it's just that the things never fall on places.

Actully I didn't know about the rule ... I just thought because they said in interview we both will be paired in diff show... Also I thought they both had high expectations from show and maybe this has broken their hearts as well. Let's just admit we like them so much that we are hereby debating over something that's completely on destiny ...atleast Outta our hands.... But yes their are no rule

About Gauri and her husband ... Yes they have been paired in multiple show and let's admit they look amazing even got married .... And wow ! Lucky you .... You wanted shrezain and got shrezain.... That's one fantacy come true event... Lucky you 😁 but one thing is for sure.... We definately love them and want them back...... Look how obsessed we are with them for having discussions like these😂😁 let's wish them luck and pray for them to come again

Yes this one...... 

Isn't it just .. live😍😘 turning your hearts into garden 😃😄

Originally posted by Tanu221

Actully I didn't know about the rule ... I just thought because they said in interview we both will be paired in diff show... Also I thought they both had high expectations from show and maybe this has broken their hearts as well. Let's just admit we like them so much that we are hereby debating over something that's completely on destiny ...atleast Outta our hands.... But yes their are no rule

About Gauri and her husband ... Yes they have been paired in multiple show and let's admit they look amazing even got married .... And wow ! Lucky you .... You wanted shrezain and got shrezain.... That's one fantacy come true event... Lucky you 😁 but one thing is for sure.... We definately love them and want them back...... Look how obsessed we are with them for having discussions like these😂😁 let's wish them luck and pray for them to come again

Finger crossed 

Law of attraction 

Originally posted by maivelli

Finger crossed 

Law of attraction 

😆 yup fingers crossed

Aww that is so cute. I totally agree. These two had full potential to become one of the most iconic jodis of tv. They both look so good together and most importantly they share a very good comfort level and are amazing actors. I wonder when I will see them again individually or together

Originally posted by john909

Aww that is so cute. I totally agree. These two had full potential to become one of the most iconic jodis of tv. They both look so good together and most importantly they share a very good comfort level and are amazing actors. I wonder when I will see them again individually or together

yeah ! even in the end today's ep ..........it was cute scene.......yes i am more of  shrenu fan but this time i will also look for zains works next

lets hope shrenu again got a role as legendary as janhvi mittal.........i also didn't like pooja clothes and makeup

janhvi use to loook so elgant and beautiful❤️