KZK Season 1 Discussions #3[DT Note : Page 29] - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

jabtak ANUPRE ki shadi nei hui thi , Anurag mujhe bohot rulayi thi .. kash inke shadi kabhi na hoti toh koi anu hamesha ek sympathized character hote... bhaise my old love for anurag regained again when i started kzk 2 😆

Aww.. 

Iike parth but cez's diaogue delivery style was better... Slow and adaptive. Parth speaks a little fast. Idk, maine aj bhi kaal nei atki hui hu with old Anu.. Like pre always used to say him, tum aj bhi apne kal mein ji rahe ho Anurga.. :p  

maine peyar kia ❤️

Chalke rukna..

Ruk ke chalna..

Jane kiska hain tumhe intezaar...

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Aww.. 

Iike parth but cez's diaogue delivery style was better... Slow and adaptive. Parth speaks a little fast. Idk, maine aj bhi kaal nei atki hui hu with old Anu.. Like pre always used to say him, tum aj bhi apne kal mein ji rahe ho Anurga.. :p  

mujhe actually parth ke acting or other chis se problem nei hai ..he is a finest actor for me.. but mujhe anurag ki characterization mai problem hai ...let it be.

cezan was a cutie pie .. i really liked his smile.. pata nei kaha gum geye

mujhe actually parth ke acting or other chis se problem nei hai ..he is a finest actor for me.. but mujhe anurag ki characterization mai problem hai ...let it be.

cezan was a cutie pie .. i really liked his smile.. pata nei kaha gum geye

Yeah. Idk, whats his prob.. First he was about to appear jn Ganga but then he backed off. Same thing happened with YHM!! 

Acha suno na.  Do you have any idea Shweta and Cez were EK's first choice for YHM.. Then shweta backed off due to her marriage with Abhinav and then later Cez left too?? Any idea about it? I had heard about cez.  Even watched his pic with the cast.. But about Shwet.. Its new for me. 

Yeah. Idk, whats his prob.. First he was about to appear jn Ganga but then he backed off. Same thing happened with YHM!! 

Acha suno na.  Do you have any idea Shweta and Cez were EK's first choice for YHM.. Then shweta backed off due to her marriage with Abhinav and then later Cez left too?? Any idea about it? I had heard about cez.  Even watched his pic with the cast.. But about Shwet.. Its new for me. 

i dint hear about shewta's involvement in YHM.. but i saw chezan with Divyanaka 's inaugaration pix. i was literally so happy to watch his coming. i was not anu's fan , but i am still chezan's fan . for me he was really a finest actor.. but why he left or ekta cut his character i dont know...

kash ate..anyway chezan's kzk IV dekha during KZK2 'S first promo..

he was still the same.. awaww

Chalke rukna..

Ruk ke chalna..

Jane kiska hain tumhe intezaar...

This song was a class apart

i dint hear about shewta's involvement in YHM.. but i saw chezan with Divyanaka 's inaugaration pix. i was literally so happy to watch his coming. i was not anu's fan , but i am still chezan's fan . for me he was really a finest actor.. but why he left or ekta cut his character i dont know...

kash ate..anyway chezan's kzk IV dekha during KZK2 'S first promo..

he was still the same.. awaww

Maine bhi shweta ke bare mein recently para.. That was renoouned page.. Khair jane dete hain.. Ki fark parda hain ab.. karab Divya rocked... :D :D 

So, i hope Ekta cast cez Shweta for Ye hain Chahatey :D. 

Umm, that sbs.. Beach wala unv in white shirt? I saw a little... I loke hia voice.. It has an acent in it.. Like every time he pronounce 'Kha' he actually do it from epiglottis.. :p 

I think he has become aged.. Even Shweta too.. But i bet they are still younger and evergreen ;) ;)   

This song was a class apart

I remember Shweta's inv on kzk2. She mentioned kzk1 mei first background pe song start hua tha.. And i loved kzk's song selection.    

I remember Shweta's inv on kzk2. She mentioned kzk1 mei first background pe song start hua tha.. And i loved kzk's song selection.    

exactly .. bohot intense song select hoti thi , kzk2 pe utna strong melodious song nei hai ..

also the dance environment

always on couple mode.. thode darkness.. dance dekhne ki majai kuch aur hote

Maine bhi shweta ke bare mein recently para.. That was renoouned page.. Khair jane dete hain.. Ki fark parda hain ab.. karab Divya rocked... :D :D 

So, i hope Ekta cast cez Shweta for Ye hain Chahatey :D. 

Umm, that sbs.. Beach wala unv in white shirt? I saw a little... I loke hia voice.. It has an acent in it.. Like every time he pronounce 'Kha' he actually do it from epiglottis.. :p 

I think he has become aged.. Even Shweta too.. But i bet they are still younger and evergreen ;) ;)   

shewta gained so much weight .. but cehzan still same. .just thode health aye hai . but as face still young .. i miss them

ronit is still now ruling ,tv , movie and web .. simultaneously .. but iyea dono kho geye ..

but chezan looked interested , aisa keya se keya hogeya who knows...and he should not leave kzk1 after 20 years leap