Anyone watched Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Did anyone forced you to watch

Rajeev is so overrated and robotic. Divyanka is like a ham-ster. So not surprised!

Originally posted by basha221

Did anyone forced you to watch

well this is a forum and we are participating in a discussion if u cant handle others opinion then pls stick to AT's

I wonder how few DT fans who are rarely involved in bollywood discussion, suddenly commenting about DT........were they lurking around in the shadows, waiting to pounce upon anyone disagreeing that their Mata is great..... ๐Ÿคฃ

Both the lead actors, DT and RK, overacted and over-reacted. The web series had typical foolish daily soap story line. In fact the daily soap flavor was too much in the web series. I guess because it's Ekta's ALT after all. Camera work was up to the mark and so was Ayushman Chatterjee's acting-the only positive sides of an otherwise forgettable daily soap venture in a web series by Ekta & Co. 

Originally posted by Redmi

Both Divyanka and Rajeev are overacting in the show and it is embarrassing to watch them. The show is not meant for them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I felt this way by just watching the promo..

Although I binge watch most alt balaji shows.. unable to get myself to watch this.. even though I used to be rajeev fan.

Originally posted by --Meena--

Both the lead actors, DT and RK, overacted and over-reacted. The web series had typical foolish daily soap story line. In fact the daily soap flavor was too much in the web series. I guess because it's Ekta's ALT after all. Camera work was up to the mark and so was Ayushman Chatterjee's acting-the only positive sides of an otherwise forgettable daily soap venture in a web series by Ekta & Co. 

Do you mean Priyanshu Chaterjee?! LOL.

Yeah, Priyanshu was the ONLY good thing.  In contrast, I didn't like the camera work. The extreme close-ups where you can count the pores and wrinkles on their face were unnecessary.

Rajeev overacted so badly that I'm disappointed. I always thought he had a poise or 'tehraav' to his acting. But this was bad. Terrible actually. When I saw Haq Se (another Alt Balaji show), his acting was fine. Very poor performance here especially in the flashback scenes.

The English dialogues are TERRIBLE. Arrey, who is forcing them to speak in English and try to sound eloquent? Hindi mein baat karo. There is no problem with that. 

Divyanka has always been OTT and overacting ki queen. This was no different but I was not surprised as that was expected. 

I heard the the last episode is horrible๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by Leenaaa

I heard the the last episode is horrible๐Ÿคฃ

What is the ending of this Web Series? Did you watch it.. ?

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

What is the ending of this Web Series? Did you watch it.. ?

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya