Tujhse Hai Raabta Written Updates And Daily Discussions Thread - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HRZiWhXwN/

the way he came down to take her..shows his love for her ....how he knows without her he is nothing..she is his strength 

and the way he is looking at her he is so deeply in love with her

Originally posted by kusharberry

and the way he is looking at her he is so deeply in love with her

he is. He has fallen for her hard . Can't wait for their confession.

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

he is. He has fallen for her hard . Can't wait for their confession.

even I want to see their confession especially malhars 

even I want to see their confession especially malhars 

me too want Malhar to confess first

agar next time ACP statue ki Tarah khada huva nah I will really punch him kasam seh I do love him but he need to learn to take a stand for his wife give her much deserved respect it's him who married at his own will kallu ki opinion puchke bagair ,it's time ACP u need to back up and show Ur sister her place 

I really wish now ACP will open his mouth tomorrow but I don't have hope or any expectation from cvs n or the character assassination  Cvs create for Malhar for any track 

Koyi inhe bahar feko pls😭

Originally posted by lavender_mist

Koyi inhe bahar feko pls😭

first epi of this track if we called from Temple to AN its like complicated more like Family has done enough home work on kalma n their family n life n doing accordingly

full family shabby creepy 

I don't know why but raabta ki charm jaa rahi hai please iss new additional ranes ko koyi nikaloo fatafat especially that sister who the hell is she taunt Kalyani like that

Live update  9.9.2019

Kalma  is very excited to meet Swara. Swara makes an attempt to steal  the necklace ;  Aausahib   slapped her. Kalma reached temple .Swara;  gets emotional , but he is in denial mode. She wants malhar to make her arrested . Swara and Madhab is shocked to know that he wants to take her home along with his family. Kalma convinces them but Swara does not want  to come and deliberately misbehaves with Malhar.She is not in  very good relationship with her step mom. She doesn't like her and Swara surely loves her Dada bcoz her eyes were moist to see him.