Sep 5 : Azaan Answered Our Questions About Shaira

Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know how many times I changed the channel today, it was an unbearable episode, but Razia - Azaan scene in the end was worth it. Who better to tell us Shaira's thought process than the man who loves her the most? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Shazaan 💕💕💕💕💕💕💖

Episode starts with Shaira telling Noor that Azaan was sleeping on the chair all night. Noor should stop behaving like this and be cautious of 3 things - 

1 She is not Azaan's friend anymore, she is his wife and future Bahu Begum, her actions affect Razia and Azaan's image, so she should not come out in these clothes ever again. 

2 Her every wish was completed thinking she is a child, now she is neither a child nor Noor, so she won't be able to have her way with them. 

Shaira asks Noor to go and change for Mu Dikhai, Noor reminds her that she said 3 things and illustrated only 2, Shaira told her to understand it herself. Noor asked her to say it. 

3 Noor should not lie to Shaira about Azaan because Shaira knows Azaan. 

I loved the dabangg Shaira in this scene 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ She will be a stern mother, Azaan has anger issues but he will be a soft parent. 

Noor's flashback of wedding night, Noor brings Azaan to the bedroom, she tells him that she decorated it herself. She hugs him saying it is their wedding night and a few more vomit inducing things, Azaan pushes her away. 

Noor says that friendship gives haq on Jaan but Nikah gives haq on Jism and Jaan 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 She went behind him and hugged him saying he has every right on her body as he is Noor's Azaan now 😨😨😨 Azaan pushes her again. 

Flashback ends. Shaira tells Noor that she knows Azaan didn't even touch Noor, she knows that Azaan must have told her that she is not his friend. We get a FB scene where Azaan says the same dialogue to Noor. Azaan tells her that he was never her Azaan, he will never be her Azaan, he was, is and will be Shaira's Azaan for his life, what friendship is she talking about? she isn't even worthy of his hatred, Shaira in present with Noor and Azaan in FB are in sync, a scene shown to tell us how Shaira knows Azaan. Azaan tells Noor that she has decorated the room nicely but she will lie on it alone for rest of her life. 

It was a very disturbing sequence, not because I like Shazaan, this sequence was a good one for Shazaan fans, we saw how committed Azaan is to Shaira but it was disturbing for 2 reasons - 

1 When a man is saying NO, he means NO. He is being harassed sexually by Noor. It would have been 10x more disturbing for me personally, if a man was trying to do this to a woman. I would have expected a woman to slap this man, kick him in the nuts for doing this to her, and I know I wouldn't like Azaan hurting Noor physically when he is in same situation. There is a bias, we don't believe that it must be affecting Azaan as much as it would affect a woman. But I am watching it on the screen and I am very uncomfortable with this. 

2 Noor grew up with Azaan. They shared a very intimate friendship. Hugging and all was a part of their life. She is just like a sister to Azaan, a platonic relationship. This man will go back to years of his life when he hugged her and think if she was feeling him up everytime he hugged her. 

When Noor told Suraiya that if childhood friendship can turn into hatred, then a few years old love is not a big deal. There was no friendship, at least not from Noor's side, I have seen it from Azaan's side, it was easy to break because Azaan's relationship with Shaira is much deeper, it is not about how much time they have spent with each other, Shazaan understand each other completely. 

Shaira and Noor's conversation ends and they look for Azaan, Azaan comes behind Shaira with closed eyes, turns her around and sees her. He says that his days start with seeing her face and that's how he wants it for rest of his life and kisses her on the forehead. 

Shaira hesitates seeing Noor there and Azaan says that it is a very good morning for him as both of his wives are there for him.

Noor comes behind Azaan and hugs him, Azaan pushes her again, Dilruba asks Noor to get ready, Noor kisses Azaan on the cheek and leaves. Azaan rubs his face in anger. Azaan goes to bathroom and cleans his face with water, Shaira asks him what is he doing? Azaan says he was bitten by a Naagin. Shaira asks him to cease and give Noor some time. 

Azaan is appalled at Shaira's words, he asks her if she is being serious with this, he should give Noor time for what? Shaira says that she is not asking him to give this Noor sometime, she is asking him to give his friend Noor some time, hatred is like a jungle when one is lost, they need someone to bring them back. Azaan responds that one can bring a lost human from a jungle but not someone who has turned into an animal. 

Billo Rani Meows at Azaan for insulting Animals. 

Shaira tells him that when she cried as a child, her mother would read Duas for her and she would stop crying. Azaan is that dua in Noor's life, she would have taken her life, if she didn't get him and they can't take blame of a death on themselves. Noor is not a bad person, just lost and she will come back. She knows that Noor loves Azaan as much as she loves him. Once Noor is back to being his friend then they will end this polygamy. 

😒😒😒😒 I had left all hopes from this show at this point. 

Azaan's monolog - Shaira is so good that she can't see bad in anyone, that's why she is not realizing that Noor is not a good person and he can't support her in what she is doing. 

Razia is sitting in her room, Suraiya instigates her, in the end Suraiya reminds Razia that when her husband married another woman, their father in law had disowned her husband and made her Bahu Begum, what will she do? Razia gets up and opens the door for Suraiya. 

Azaan brings tea for Razia, Razia tells him that she is going to office and he has to join office from today. Azaan gives her a scale and asks her to beat him. 

Azaan says that Shaira wasn't at fault, 2nd marriage was his decision and not divorcing Shaira was his decision. Razia asks him if he is saying Shaira was not responsible for anything, Azaan tells her that Noor didn't leave a choice for Shaira and she was fulfilling promise made to Khala. 

Razia says that there were many ways to fulfill Yasmin's promise. Azaan tells Razia that goodness is Shaira's biggest weakness, but it is what defines Shaira. 

Razia retorts that there's a thin line between goodness and stupidity, Shaira knew that Noor was emotionally blackmailing her but she allowed Noor to succeed. 

Azaan answers that Shaira thinks she has wronged Noor but she has to realize that she is the victim in this, once Shaira realizes this then they will end this polygamy. 

1 They will end polygamy 

2 Shaira has to or will realize that she wasn't wrong, she was wronged and for this the truth of Yasmin's death has to come out. 

Upcoming -

Mu Dikhai ritual from promo 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Special Mention :

Arjit as Azaan is terrific, I felt very bad for Azaan when he was rubbing his face. One doesn't have to be in his situation to feel that disgust, it is very natural trying to get away from an unwanted touch. 

I just hope they tell us through Noor, Azaan and Shaira that consent is very important. Azaan didn't touch Shaira without her consent and Noor shouldn't touch Azaan without his consent. A man or woman does not owe sex to his or her spouse 

Originally posted by NoraSM

I don't know how many times I changed the channel today, it was an unbearable episode, but Razia - Azaan scene in the end was worth it. Who better to tell us Shaira's thought process than the man who loves her the most? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Shazaan 💕💕💕💕💕💕💖

Episode starts with Shaira telling Noor that Azaan was sleeping on the chair all night. Noor should stop behaving like this and be cautious of 3 things - 

1 She is not Azaan's friend anymore, she is his wife and future Bahu Begum, her actions affect Razia and Azaan's image, so she should not come out in these clothes ever again. 

2 Her every wish was completed thinking she is a child, now she is neither a child nor Noor, so she won't be able to have her way with them. 

Shaira asks Noor to go and change for Mu Dikhai, Noor reminds her that she said 3 things and illustrated only 2, Shaira told her to understand it herself. Noor asked her to say it. 

3 Noor should not lie to Shaira about Azaan because Shaira knows Azaan. 

I loved the dabangg Shaira in this scene 😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ She will be a stern mother, Azaan has anger issues but he will be a soft parent. 

Noor's flashback of wedding night, Noor brings Azaan to the bedroom, she tells him that she decorated it herself. She hugs him saying it is their wedding night and a few more vomit inducing things, Azaan pushes her away. 

Noor says that friendship gives haq on Jaan but Nikah gives haq on Jism and Jaan 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 She went behind him and hugged him saying he has every right on her body as he is Noor's Azaan now 😨😨😨 Azaan pushes her again. 

Flashback ends. Shaira tells Noor that she knows Azaan didn't even touch Noor, she knows that Azaan must have told her that she is not his friend. We get a FB scene where Azaan says the same dialogue to Noor. Azaan tells her that he was never her Azaan, he will never be her Azaan, he was, is and will be Shaira's Azaan for his life, what friendship is she talking about? she isn't even worthy of his hatred, Shaira in present with Noor and Azaan in FB are in sync, a scene shown to tell us how Shaira knows Azaan. Azaan tells Noor that she has decorated the room nicely but she will lie on it alone for rest of her life. 

It was a very disturbing sequence, not because I like Shazaan, this sequence was a good one for Shazaan fans, we saw how committed Azaan is to Shaira but it was disturbing for 2 reasons - 

1 When a man is saying NO, he means NO. He is being harassed sexually by Noor. It would have been 10x more disturbing for me personally, if a man was trying to do this to a woman. I would have expected a woman to slap this man, kick him in the nuts for doing this to her, and I know I wouldn't like Azaan hurting Noor physically when he is in same situation. There is a bias, we don't believe that it must be affecting Azaan as much as it would affect a woman. But I am watching it on the screen and I am very uncomfortable with this. 

2 Noor grew up with Azaan. They shared a very intimate friendship. Hugging and all was a part of their life. She is just like a sister to Azaan, a platonic relationship. This man will go back to years of his life when he hugged her and think if she was feeling him up everytime he hugged her. 

When Noor told Suraiya that if childhood friendship can turn into hatred, then a few years old love is not a big deal. There was no friendship, at least not from Noor's side, I have seen it from Azaan's side, it was easy to break because Azaan's relationship with Shaira is much deeper, it is not about how much time they have spent with each other, Shazaan understand each other completely. 

Shaira and Noor's conversation ends and they look for Azaan, Azaan comes behind Shaira with closed eyes, turns her around and sees her. He says that his days start with seeing her face and that's how he wants it for rest of his life and kisses her on the forehead. 

Shaira hesitates seeing Noor there and Azaan says that it is a very good morning for him as both of his wives are there for him.

Noor comes behind Azaan and hugs him, Azaan pushes her again, Dilruba asks Noor to get ready, Noor kisses Azaan on the cheek and leaves. Azaan rubs his face in anger. Azaan goes to bathroom and cleans his face with water, Shaira asks him what is he doing? Azaan says he was bitten by a Naagin. Shaira asks him to cease and give Noor some time. 

Azaan is appalled at Shaira's words, he asks her if she is being serious with this, he should give Noor time for what? Shaira says that she is not asking him to give this Noor sometime, she is asking him to give his friend Noor some time, hatred is like a jungle when one is lost, they need someone to bring them back. Azaan responds that one can bring a lost human from a jungle but not someone who has turned into an animal. 

Billo Rani Meows at Azaan for insulting Animals. 

Shaira tells him that when she cried as a child, her mother would read Duas for her and she would stop crying. Azaan is that dua in Noor's life, she would have taken her life, if she didn't get him and they can't take blame of a death on themselves. Noor is not a bad person, just lost and she will come back. She knows that Noor loves Azaan as much as she loves him. Once Noor is back to being his friend then they will end this polygamy. 

😒😒😒😒 I had left all hopes from this show at this point. 

Azaan's monolog - Shaira is so good that she can't see bad in anyone, that's why she is not realizing that Noor is not a good person and he can't support her in what she is doing. 

Razia is sitting in her room, Suraiya instigates her, in the end Suraiya reminds Razia that when her husband married another woman, their father in law had disowned her husband and made her Bahu Begum, what will she do? Razia gets up and opens the door for Suraiya. 

Azaan brings tea for Razia, Razia tells him that she is going to office and he has to join office from today. Azaan gives her a scale and asks her to beat him. 

Azaan says that Shaira wasn't at fault, 2nd marriage was his decision and not divorcing Shaira was his decision. Razia asks him if he is saying Shaira was not responsible for anything, Azaan tells her that Noor didn't leave a choice for Shaira and she was fulfilling promise made to Khala. 

Razia says that there were many ways to fulfill Yasmin's promise. Azaan tells Razia that goodness is Shaira's biggest weakness, but it is what defines Shaira. 

Razia retorts that there's a thin line between goodness and stupidity, Shaira knew that Noor was emotionally blackmailing her but she allowed Noor to succeed. 

Azaan answers that Shaira thinks she has wronged Noor but she has to realize that she is the victim in this, once Shaira realizes this then they will end this polygamy. 

1 They will end polygamy 

2 Shaira has to or will realize that she wasn't wrong, she was wronged and for this the truth of Yasmin's death has to come out. 

Upcoming -

Mu Dikhai ritual from promo 

@bold-so true.

Noor is disgusting.🤢

I can't feel bad for shaira.whatever is happening she is also responsible for it.just for s promise given to Yasmin she ruined azaan razia and her happiness.btw who is Yasmin to her that her daughter's happiness is so important to shaira that she ruined her marriage hurt azaaan and razia who love her do much.so I can't feel bad for shaira or may be makers don't want that

Originally posted by Silpa91

@bold-so true.

Noor is disgusting.🤢

I can't feel bad for shaira.whatever is happening she is also responsible for it.just for s promise given to Yasmin she ruined azaan razia and her happiness.btw who is Yasmin to her that her daughter's happiness is so important to shaira that she ruined her marriage hurt azaaan and razia who love her do much.so I can't feel bad for shaira or may be makers don't want that

Shaira saw herself being responsible for killing Yasmin and Faiz, they showed her a CCTV footage and she was found guilty. She was responsible for Noor being an orphan, it is not a small guilt to bear, maybe easily forgettable for people without a conscience but how does one forget that she is the reason a young woman is orphan? Shaira knows pain of being an orphan and a young man died a tragic death, he was to start a life. 

How can Shaira live happily with her husband without being punished for her crimes? 

Shaira has to know that she wasn't responsible for Yasmin and Faiz's death + Noor is not a good person 

Shaira saw herself being responsible for killing Yasmin and Faiz, they showed her a CCTV footage and she was found guilty. She was responsible for Noor being an orphan, it is not a small guilt to bear, maybe easily forgettable for people without a conscience but how does one forget that she is the reason a young woman is orphan? Shaira knows pain of being an orphan and a young man died a tragic death, he was to start a life. 

How can Shaira live happily with her husband without being punished for her crimes? 

Shaira has to know that she wasn't responsible for Yasmin and Faiz's death + Noor is not a good person 

what about azaan and razia.why they should be hurt?they themselves were against shaira's decision.if she wants to punish herself she can leave or punish herself in other way but how can she force azaan to marry Noor when he did not want to.for her punishment why others should suffer.

Originally posted by Silpa91

what about azaan and razia.why they should be hurt?they themselves were against shaira's decision.if she wants to punish herself she can leave or punish herself in other way but how can she force azaan to marry Noor when he did not want to.for her punishment why others should suffer.

Plot device. No polygamy without Shaira forcing Azaan, as Azaan wouldn't have married Noor in any other circumstances. 

She is leaving their lives and punishing herself, she thinks they will live happily like before if she leaves them, after all Razia had chosen Noor for Azaan and if it wasn't for Shaira's presence in Azaan's life, Azaan would have married Noor. Razia will get her daughter in law she always wanted and Azaan will get his friend, Noor will get her family. The only person who will suffer is Shaira. 

This is what I could figure out from Shaira's monologs and her conversation with Razia and Azaan, as both Razia and Azaan pointed out that Shaira is being stupid in her goodness and Noor is taking advantage of it. 

for me Noor have no self respect she want to win Azaan to show Saira at any cost. Shaira s logic i can not understand it one side she is fulfillingthe promise she made to Yasmeen but she is forgetting what promise duties she have towards Azaan also she is hurting both her husband and mother in law who gave her so much love . Yasmmen s love had more value than Azaan and Razia, i m just hopping that she does not loose Azaan in her stupid zidd. by the way where were you Rose and shruzy all day i was scared that you lot have left forum . thank you very much for the wu and comming back .

Seems like this whole episode was a conversation between writers/showrunners and the audience 😆

I'm glad the characters are seeing what we see. Still not happy with how things are going and how long they'll keep this arc. 

Thanks for writing updates, I still go back and forth on watching the actual episode. I may tune in for this one because it seems Arjit heavy and he's the reason I started this show lolol. 

Also. Noor is gross.  🤢

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago

Plot device. No polygamy without Shaira forcing Azaan, as Azaan wouldn't have married Noor in any other circumstances. 

She is leaving their lives and punishing herself, she thinks they will live happily like before if she leaves them, after all Razia had chosen Noor for Azaan and if it wasn't for Shaira's presence in Azaan's life, Azaan would have married Noor. Razia will get her daughter in law she always wanted and Azaan will get his friend, Noor will get her family. The only person who will suffer is Shaira. 

This is what I could figure out from Shaira's monologs and her conversation with Razia and Azaan, as both Razia and Azaan pointed out that Shaira is being stupid in her goodness and Noor is taking advantage of it. 

ya plot device.shaira thinks after she leaves everyone will be happy yes she is being stupid in this.

Originally posted by kooki07

for me Noor have no self respect she want to win Azaan to show Saira at any cost. Shaira s logic i can not understand it one side she is fulfillingthe promise she made to Yasmeen but she is forgetting what promise duties she have towards Azaan also she is hurting both her husband and mother in law who gave her so much love . Yasmmen s love had more value than Azaan and Razia, i m just hopping that she does not loose Azaan in her stupid zidd. by the way where were you Rose and shruzy all day i was scared that you lot have left forum . thank you very much for the wu and comming back .

Awwww Kookie 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗  You are a dearie ♥ 

I was very upset with Shaira yesterday, we are seeing things from a place where we know that Shaira is not guilty of killing Faiz and Yasmin but Shaira doesn't know it. They are building this to a direction where Shaira will see that not everyone is good in this world, there are people who use their dead mother's for their benefits, she will know that Noor hid Khalid's truth and polygamy will end, they gave us the plot with this episode.