Sep 4 : Blind or Stupid or Both? + New Promo

Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Shaira packing her bag and Azaan coming behind her, Shaira senses him, she struggles with pulling out the trolley handle. Azaan teases her that even a non living thing like a suitcase doesn't want her to leave this room. Shaira tells Azaan that she is not interested in talking to him as she is angry with him. 

She tugs at the handle and breaks the top carry handle, Azaan picks up her suitcase and asks if she wants to go to the guest room, Shaira nods in a Yes, then stops to look around their bedroom ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” Azaan asks Shaira not to worry as she will come back here very soon. So many Shazaan memories with this bedroom and the pool ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” I can't believe Noor will live here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Azaan and Shaira enter a guest room, simultaneously Noor and Suraiya enter Shazaan's bedroom. Shaira sees that her whole bedroom is decorated with flowers and candles. Noor says that none has decorated her bedroom for her wedding night. 

Shaira asks Azaan about the decoration in guest room, Azaan says that it is not a guest room, it is her bedroom, no matter how their relationship changes, no matter what the circumstances, he will always decorate her life with flowers, he picks up a rose and gives it to Shaira. Azaan asks her if she liked it, Shaira is angry, she asks Azaan if he really thinks that she will be happy with these flowers, when he has involved her in a bigamous relationship? She asks him to go to his bedroom, Azaan says that he will go but will she be able to live without him? Shaira's monolog - She will break each moment she is spending without Azaan. 

Her reply to Azaan - Yes. 

Azaan asks her if she will be able to see him with Noor. 

Shaira's monolog - She will die seeing him with someone else 

Shaira's reply to Azaan - Yes. 

Azaan gets angry and says that he will test her level of tolerance. 

Razia is sitting in her room, Shaira comes there and apologizes to Razia saying that she is responsible for everything which has happened today, she knows that Razia is upset with her but she should rest assured as Shaira won't let anything wrong happen in this house. She will convince Azaan to divorce her and will go far away from their lives. Razia says that she always considered herself unfortunate because her husband left her, now she is seeing Shaira, who first gave her husband, who can die for her, to another woman and now she is talking about leaving him, whether she lives in this house or not, Shaira will always be in Azaan's heart, this will bring nothing but pain in their lives and the only loser will be mohabbat. 

Razia gets up and asks Shaira to leave, Shaira leaves crying. 

Azaan is sitting by the pool, Noor comes there and hugs him from behind, Shaira comes there and sees Noor and Azaan together. Noor notices Shaira and asks Azaan to see the room she has decorated for their wedding night, she pulls Azaan inside Shazaan's bedroom and closes the door at Shaira's face. Shaira recalls Razia's words about mohabbat being the loser and leaves. 

Next morning Noor wakes up and doesn't find Azaan with her, she thinks he is in bathroom, she finds out through Dilruba that there are women outside for Muh Dikhai ritual. Noor goes outside with open night gown and smudged make up appearing as if Azaan did her. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Women are sitting outside asking to see the new bahu and Shaira comes there, they say that she is Azaan's first wife, they are here to see his 2nd wife. Everyone sees Noor and is shocked. Shaira takes Noor inside her bedroom and ties her night gown, she asks Noor what is she doing? Noor says a wife has to pay for her husband's mistake, her whole body is aching. 

Shaira asks Noor to shut up. Noor continues with her drama ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ such a shameless woman, it is a different thing when one boasts after getting some action but dude, there's no chance of your dry spell ending in near future. You are dependent on mercy of your "Husband's" first wife to get laid, like SHUT UP!!  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Shaira asks Noor what is she trying to say? Noor says that Azaan was with her all night and not with Shaira. Shaira asks really? So where is Azaan now? Noor hesitates saying Azaan must be in bathroom. Shaira holds her hand and takes her to the pool side and points to a sleeping Azaan. 

Upcoming :

Shaira tells Noor that besharmi does not go with a wife or a daughter in law. 

Azaan wakes up and says that since his marriage, he always woke up seeing Shaira's face and this is what he wants for rest of his life and kisses Shaira on the forehead. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Blind, Stupid or Both was the question for Shaira. Is she blind that she can't see what Noor's demand has done to Razia? Does she realize what Razia went through when her only son, the reason she lives was trying to kill himself for her? All she can think about is that pathetic leech Yasmin and her daughter. What about her love for Azaan? What about her duties as a wife? What about her duties as Bahu Begum? Is she trying to be Yasmin's daughter in true sense being Noor's servant, following her orders, giving Noor everything Noor wants, who the fuยฉk is Noor to Shaira?

Is she stupid enough not to see that Noor is not good for this house? 

I am just so disappointed with her, she is a good human being, she stopped Noor from dying but shouldn't this good human, do the right thing? What is Azaan and Razia's fault in this? Why should they endure Noor's torture and insults? 

On request from a fellow member - 

Why should Azaan go through a woman trying to touch him without his consent? Isn't he a human? He has as much right on his body as any woman, when Khalid touched Noor, it was molestation and when Noor is forcing herself on a man who is not interested, it is seduction and a game? 

Isn't Azaan's dignity as much important as Noor or Shaira's dignity? It is very disturbing that he is being forced to share a room and tolerate uninvited advances from Noor. 

If we reverse the situation and Azaan forces Shaira or Noor to sleep with his friends because he is guilty for some reason or his friends desire his wives, Azaan is a cheap man forcing a woman against his will. I don't care about Shaira's guilt or compulsion, Noor's need to get some action from a man who is not interested, these women are putting him into a very wrong situation. Just because he is a man, none cares that he does not want to sleep with Noor. 

No means No for both men and women. Makers should understand this, when they have Azaan, who is still waiting for his wife's consent to start his married life, how can they show that it is ok to put him in this situation? 

Promo : Mu Dikhai ritual is going on, Shaira is leaving and Azaan stops her, covers her face and says that as his love, first wife and Badi Bahu Begum her Mu Dikhai will be before Noor, Noor is angry. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

'Leeches' I like this description for Yasmin and her incubating Noor. 

Originally posted by Yezabel

'Leeches' I like this description for Yasmin and her incubating Noor. 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks 

thank you Nora for the wu , first thing is no women in the world never mind the religioun can share her husband can not even think about it without a reason but its still difficult. second we have been told in our child hood that if a person is being very sweet its not the trust worthy. i can understand that shaira have been brought up by the home staff perheps she never heard it but she must have been through lots of life exepieriances more than other people , in life you learn every day and its with our life expieriences but what is she doing with every day of life teaching like she know nothing and can not see the peoples true faces.looks like she have been druged or any kind of spell really can not understand her mentality.

All this Nora and I am so frustrated with what the writers are showing; especially the way they are portraying Shayra as being so focused on paying for her supposed 'crime' that she is blind to how wrong Noor is and willing to sacrifice her love for such a low-life...

I made the same comparison on Twitter, regarding the dignity of men and women.  If a wife was forced into a situation like Azaan and a man behaved as forcefully as Noor, it would create uproar on social media.  Please excuse me but are the writers trying to present some sort sick poetic justice, by showing a man being forced against his will?

I am glad the writers are doing justice to Azaanโ€™s character and this situation was created for drama but do they have to reduce Shayra to this extent?  I do not expect everything to be perfect between ShaZaan but they need to show Shayra realising what her priorities should be and how wrong Noor is for everyone.  We have also seen enough misery for seven weeksโ€ฆ

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Not going to full quote whole post, but my reactions: 

"  Shaira asks Noor to shut up. Noor continues with her drama ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ such a shameless woman, it is a different thing when one boasts after getting some action but dude, there's no chance of your dry spell ending in near future. You are dependent on mercy of your "Husband's" first wife to get laid, like SHUT UP!!  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ " 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ TRUTH. 

"Blind, Stupid or Both was the question for Shaira. Is she blind that she can't see what Noor's demand has done to Razia? Does she realize what Razia went through when her only son, the reason she lives was trying to kill himself for her? All she can think about is that pathetic leech Yasmin and her daughter. What about her love for Azaan? What about her duties as a wife? What about her duties as Bahu Begum? Is she trying to be Yasmin's daughter in true sense being Noor's servant, following her orders, giving Noor everything Noor wants, who the fuยฉk is Noor to Shaira?

Is she stupid enough not to see that Noor is not good for this house?" 

I don't understand Shaira either. It was ok maybe in the beginning of this arc for her to be dumb / blind to Noor's negative effect on the family.  However, Shaira, based on her responses to Noor, can see her negativity now. She definitely sees how she's hurting Razia & Azaan by making them make this choice, is her guilt that overpowering? How can it be when she barely knew Yasmeen? Did Razia also not treat her as a daughter? Does Azaan also not treat her well? Did they not also provide her a home, a family? Why are promises made to them not valid enough, or not worthy enough for Shaira to keep? Shouldn't she be standing with the righteous? 

" Why should Azaan go through a woman trying to touch him without his consent? Isn't he a human? He has as much right on his body as any woman, when Khalid touched Noor, it was molestation and when Noor is forcing herself on a man who is not interested, it is seduction and a game? 

Isn't Azaan's dignity as much important as Noor or Shaira's dignity? It is very disturbing that he is being forced to share a room and tolerate uninvited advances from Noor. 

Why should Azaan go through a woman trying to touch him without his consent? Isn't he a human? He has as much right on his body as any woman, when Khalid touched Noor, it was molestation and when Noor is forcing herself on a man who is not interested, it is seduction and a game? 

Isn't Azaan's dignity as much important as Noor or Shaira's dignity? It is very disturbing that he is being forced to share a room and tolerate uninvited advances from Noor.  " 

I don't understand this either. So much uproar over what Khalid "did" to Noor ( I still maintain it was insensitive manhandling, not a molestation for sexual desire), but just because Noor and Azaan are now married, its still ok?  

I really just have no idea why everyone is heeding to Noor's wishes... She has no dirt on them. What can she do to them?  Press charges against Shaira? Don't they need real evidence that she started the fire? All they had to accuse Shaira was her insistence that she was last in the kitchen. How the heck would that even hold up in real court as evidence towards Sharia's guilt? It doesn't. There's no real evidence linking her to the fire. 

Actually, to this day, I don't know why Azaan agreed to marry Noor... FOr me, there's no logical reason behind it.  He was not backed into a corner like the showrunners want us to believe. 

Shaira asked him to yes, but why did he listen to her? Forget that this is the story of the show so the writers had to make it happen.  Characterwise - what was the point. Shaira is not "with" him now anyway. He was going to "lose" Shaira in both situations. Why is this situation any better? He gave her a promise while she was 'fighting for her life', ok, sure, but now, take back your promise. Why did that promise need to be fulfilled. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by kooki07

thank you Nora for the wu , first thing is no women in the world never mind the religioun can share her husband can not even think about it without a reason but its still difficult. second we have been told in our child hood that if a person is being very sweet its not the trust worthy. i can understand that shaira have been brought up by the home staff perheps she never heard it but she must have been through lots of life exepieriances more than other people , in life you learn every day and its with our life expieriences but what is she doing with every day of life teaching like she know nothing and can not see the peoples true faces.looks like she have been druged or any kind of spell really can not understand her mentality.

Shaira is or was my most favorite character and I connect with her, but what they are showing right now is horseshit. She is someone who knows her religion, lives by preachings in her religion and for some reason her life is all about Noor, Noor will kill Azaan tomorrow and we will see Shaira yelling at Azaan's dead body for not fulfilling his promise to be with Noor. 

There has to be a balance 

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

All this Nora and I am so frustrated with what the writers are showing; especially the way they are portraying Shayra as being so focused on paying for her supposed 'crime' that she is blind to how wrong Noor is and willing to sacrifice her love for such a low-life...

I made the same comparison on Twitter, regarding the dignity of men and women.  If a wife was forced into a situation like Azaan and a man behaved as forcefully as Noor, it would create uproar on social media.  Please excuse me but are the writers trying to present some sort sick poetic justice, by showing a man being forced against his will?

I am glad the writers are doing justice to Azaanโ€™s character and this situation was created for drama but do they have to reduce Shayra to this extent?  I do not expect everything to be perfect between ShaZaan but they need to show Shayra realising what her priorities should be and how wrong Noor is for everyone.  We have also seen enough misery for seven weeksโ€ฆ

They are just killing the Shaira, I loved for whatever drama they want, at least keep basic character arc with her. One does not need a PhD to tell that Noor is not good for this family, what is she thinking? It's not making sense to me anymore, she can hurt Azaan, be mad at him but nothing makes her dislike Noor, I don't get this unconditional love she has for Noor and Yasmin 

Originally posted by fria319

Not going to full quote whole post, but my reactions: 

"  Shaira asks Noor to shut up. Noor continues with her drama ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ such a shameless woman, it is a different thing when one boasts after getting some action but dude, there's no chance of your dry spell ending in near future. You are dependent on mercy of your "Husband's" first wife to get laid, like SHUT UP!!  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ " 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ TRUTH. 

"Blind, Stupid or Both was the question for Shaira. Is she blind that she can't see what Noor's demand has done to Razia? Does she realize what Razia went through when her only son, the reason she lives was trying to kill himself for her? All she can think about is that pathetic leech Yasmin and her daughter. What about her love for Azaan? What about her duties as a wife? What about her duties as Bahu Begum? Is she trying to be Yasmin's daughter in true sense being Noor's servant, following her orders, giving Noor everything Noor wants, who the fuยฉk is Noor to Shaira?

Is she stupid enough not to see that Noor is not good for this house?" 

I don't understand Shaira either. It was ok maybe in the beginning of this arc for her to be dumb / blind to Noor's negative effect on the family.  However, Shaira, based on her responses to Noor, can see her negativity now. She definitely sees how she's hurting Razia & Azaan by making them make this choice, is her guilt that overpowering? How can it be when she barely knew Yasmeen? Did Razia also not treat her as a daughter? Does Azaan also not treat her well? Did they not also provide her a home, a family? Why are promises made to them not valid enough, or not worthy enough for Shaira to keep? Shouldn't she be standing with the righteous? 

" Why should Azaan go through a woman trying to touch him without his consent? Isn't he a human? He has as much right on his body as any woman, when Khalid touched Noor, it was molestation and when Noor is forcing herself on a man who is not interested, it is seduction and a game? 

Isn't Azaan's dignity as much important as Noor or Shaira's dignity? It is very disturbing that he is being forced to share a room and tolerate uninvited advances from Noor.  " 

I don't understand this either. So much uproar over what Khalid "did" to Noor ( I still maintain it was insensitive manhandling, not a molestation for sexual desire), but just because Noor and Azaan are now married, its still ok?  

I really just have no idea why everyone is heeding to Noor's wishes... She has no dirt on them. What can she do to them?  Press charges against Shaira? Don't they need real evidence that she started the fire? All they had to accuse Shaira was her insistence that she was last in the kitchen. How the heck would that even hold up in real court as evidence towards Sharia's guilt? It doesn't. There's no real evidence linking her to the fire. 

Actually, to this day, I don't know why Azaan agreed to marry Noor... FOr me, there's no logical reason behind it.  He was not backed into a corner like the showrunners want us to believe. 

Shaira asked him to yes, but why did he listen to her? Forget that this is the story of the show so the writers had to make it happen.  Characterwise - what was the point. Shaira is not "with" him now anyway. He was going to "lose" Shaira in both situations. Why is this situation any better? He gave her a promise while she was 'fighting for her life', ok, sure, but now, take back your promise. Why did that promise need to be fulfilled. 

Azaan gave Shaira, a home and a family. It sucks that she can't see how he must be hurting due to her actions. She made a promise to Noor and didn't convince Noor to take her promise back but she is going to convince Azaan into divorcing her.

Shaira saw Razia begging Noor to take her promise back, she saw what Razia is going through, she can see that Azaan is living a nightmare but all she cares about is that Noor should get a bedroom, Noor should get a husband on her bed, I am surprised she didn't arrange contraception for Noor or painkiller for after effects. 

Do writers really see good positive women like this? A good religious woman should readily share her husband, I am trying very hard to make sense of Shaira's character arc but the only thing I can think of is that Shaira is a lesbian and in love with Noor. She wants to see her love happy at any cost. If she is in love with Noor then why she keeps telling Azaan that she loves him? I can see Shaira fighting for Noor's happiness, she gave up her happiness for her, she gave up Azaan's happiness for her, she has ruined Yasmin and Azaan for her, but she loves Azaan ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by fria319

Me neither!

It is nothing but another plot convenience in a show that's infested with plot conveniences. Only point in his favour is that out of all idiots, his reasons look more reasonable. He legit brought a dead person back by promising to HONOR HER PROMISE๐Ÿ˜• and that too after almost causing her death. Going back on this would probably mean that he doesn't value Shayra's life (his POV). That's why they have shown that his only way out is Shayra revoking her promise so that there is no need for him to honor that anymore. He requests her to do that just before the nikaah as well. But it is convoluted AF, no doubt!๐Ÿ‘

But here's where the plan plot line could be used and Azaan would not look as dumb. But that plot will also make Azaan the owner of more grey matter than the bare minimum intelligence allowed to human species in Bahu Begum .... most importantly, more intelligent than two-two female leads!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Can they allow a male lead to get away with that?๐Ÿ˜ณ If they can, then good!