Bahu Begum

Someone tell me

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday why Shayra said this that Azaan break her,love and pride everything.He forceh her to attend in two marriage now she will never forgivd him.What does its mean? Is she starts scear that Azaan will also leave her just what his father did in past or something else? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaira is not into her senses , perhaps she meat Azaan did not divorce her .

kooki07 thumbnail

but i have not watched the episode just guessing.

NoraSM thumbnail

Shaira and Razia are positive female characters, they are the voice of reason, telling us that Polygamy is not acceptable under any circumstances. Noor is the only one happy with this marriage. 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Shaira and Razia are positive female characters, they are the voice of reason, telling us that Polygamy is not acceptable under any circumstances. Noor is the only one happy with this marriage. 

Noor is happy because she got married to azaan she didn't raise her voice against polygamy  because she already made a mind to throw shaira out of Azaan's life she is in no mood to accept shaira as Azaan's first wife. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Noor is happy because she got married to azaan she didn't raise her voice against polygamy  because she already made a mind to throw shaira out of Azaan's life she is in no mood to accept shaira as Azaan's first wife. 

Agreed! 

My point was that both positive female characters don't support polygamy, it is their way of showing that Polygamy is not acceptable in their culture. Noor was the only one happy because polygamy resulted in her getting Azaan

kooki07 thumbnail

and to become the bahu begum