Bahu Begum

Ek Nikah Se Teen Zindagi Or Do Nikah se Teen zindagi

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am clutching at straws right now, I was a little out there with two nikahs last night. But didn't they say in Promo that 3 lives will intertwine in  One nikah, Azaan categorically said that they are bonded in 2 nikah last night and the song played after Kazi spoke about kismet was about three people in one nikah 

Noor - Azaan nikah happened without Kazi taking Azaan's mother's name, isn't it important to tell that Azaan Akhtar Mirza, Son of Razia is marrying Noor, Daughter of Yasmin? Kazi didn't say it, moreover they didn't show Noor saying Qubool hai. 

I think Azaan and Noor's nikah is invalid or fake, it was Azaan and Razia's plan. Razia's reaction to Azaan's trying to kill himself was so underwhelming, when Shaira was trying to stop Azaan, Razia asked her to agree with him or he will kill himself, then she sat down, not trying to stop Azaan. Razia wouldn't do this, Azaan is the only relationship she has in her life. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dollangel thumbnail
But Noor is not kid.Noor jaanti hogi ladki o bhi qabool bolna hota hai than yaha Noor kaise dumb hogyi is bare mein?
dollangel thumbnail
When noor did not said qabool hai i was also shocked. But why people did not notice this not even Shayra but why? Also Noor even didnot notice this lol
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

woo  i did not watch the episode last night , so there is still a hope because Shaira have completely lost it its like she had been hyphenated by Yasmeen and NOOR.

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dollangel

But Noor is not kid.Noor jaanti hogi ladki o bhi qabool bolna hota hai than yaha Noor kaise dumb hogyi is bare mein?

I am on the fence about this one. They have kept is a bank, if Polygamy backfires then they will drop a promo revealing that it was all Azaan's plan. I don't see a reason why they should edit Aznoor marriage when they spent so much time on Suraiya, Asgar drama

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

woo  i did not watch the episode last night , so there is still a hope because Shaira have completely lost it its like she had been hyphenated by Yasmeen and NOOR.

To be honest Kooki, I want it to be fake. 

Azaan will teach Shaira that he loves her and she should stand up for her rights, he will teach Noor, the value of true love, she won't be happy with a marriage where Azaan loves Shaira 

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel ya TM!😊

Sorry for barging in like that! But this post gives me major deja vu! Last year around this time I was the one clutching at straws with another character played by the same actor.😊 It was later revealed that his so called lead character was nothing but a plot device to suit TRP/next track/FL glorification! So much so that I have developed an unreal hatred for the P-word.🤣 How he ends up with such characters where he remains grossly undermined but simultaneously becomes the lone redeeming factor for the entire show is a debate for another day!😆

But for your sake... I wish this turns out to be true! At least somewhere that face, which can engage masses and can justify almost any Indian telly trope, would be utilised properly.... they'll honestly have a winner that way! The promo idea that you suggested CAN bring back viewership. BUT.... a rather big BUT.... chances are slim in this story of Noor and her many (non-existent) shades!😳 Also I don't really credit Prateek Sharma with much sense.😃