Dangerous games...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

No matter how strong love of a man towards his wife is such behavior is dangerous 🙄....

https://youtu.be/oGmRLPZXYXM 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Are they really showing a man intimate with two women and it is not promoting polygamy in some alien land? 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Are they really showing a man intimate with two women and it is not promoting polygamy in some alien land? 

😂😂😂😂 I dont know what theyre showing 🙄. This show is...I cant even describe it? They do the opposite of everything what theyve said. Im not sure but I think Arjit said 'show is not promoting polygamy'...and look where they are now 🤦‍♀️.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Yezabel

😂😂😂😂 I dont know what theyre showing 🙄. This show is...I cant even describe it? They do the opposite of everything what theyve said. Im not sure but I think Arjit said 'show is not promoting polygamy'...and look where they are now 🤦‍♀️.

@bold.  I feel like they've all said this multiple times.  I really think...and maybe it's just me giving them too much leeway...  that the showrunners/cast/etc., think that bc Azaan doesn't love Noor, doesn't even want to love Noor, doesn't care for Noor as his wife, doesn't desire Noor physically, etc., that he is not really promoting polygamy.  Outside of being legally and religiously married to her, he does not look to her as wife, ergo he's not participating in real polygamy. Her attention on him is unwanted by him.  Her role in is life is that of a vamp, just like any other vamp in any other story, she is trying to 'seduce' him into liking her, loving her, being intimate with her, but he's not giving in. I think it's just the media marketing it as a love triangle, bc what else would they call it. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago