Is Indian television always CRINGE to watch?

Posted: 4 years ago

I am not trying to disrespect the industry but is Indian show such as most reality show Cring worthy.

I mean wheever I watch Roast shows in YouTube..  I feel thoughts they come up with always some how match with me but I never see them in other platforms.

For ef.. BCL dont get me wrong..its full on nonsense fight, argument and stuff. MTV is meant to be music show but its includes show like Split Villa, Love school and Rodies etc. Agreed Roadies was best before S9 but it has become something else now.. I mean I just feel it's full with filler episode just for the shake of it for money. I mean biggest eg is Love school and Split Villa which is just stupid show with no money.

Now comming to Khatra Khatra Khatra..I get it is meant to be comedy and some scene are funny but at time it just feel like a show just for the sake of it.

I dont see many shows which has meaning.. all I see is over the top comedy and if it is not comedy the background music just kills it. When I watch Roast Video.. it give reality fact but in shows its completely opposite.

I mean Nach Baliye for instant has just gone down and down with baseless stuff. I mean I feel is it's just about money but yet they dont accept it.

There r nice show too which I really work with Passion such as Crimd Patrol, Dance Plus, Master Chef, Dance chapter N even singing reality show. But rest all I feel is soo unconventional.

BCL, Split Villa and Love School is one of the Prime eg.

Just a random thought and it is just fascinating to see show.. earning and gettING Trp but have no meaning toward it.

What do you think. I feel Roast shows present the reality that may be we dont want to hear.

Jo bikta hai , wohi dikhta hai . It is choice of perception .

No matter what , from which Industry , from Which country.

Before the topic is closed, 

Reality shows are the the most unrealistic and fake. Everything that goes on camera , is being enacted by the actors . Shot and reshot😆 but people watch it and they get money out of it. I dont like it I dont watch it. 

Not all are bad. Many shows are good too....some of the recent good shows  on itv can be porus and reporters. Both were quiet nicely done. It depends on what you choose to watch. Its not like good content isnt at all there. 

i feel shows having limited episodes are doing better.  Both the shows i mentioned above were limited episode series. 

I like roadies and bigg boss from other reality shows. Crime patrol and savdhan indian are good.

Among tv serials,None😭 Beyhadh was good. Rest I don't remember any good show. 

Originally posted by SnehaDoll

I like roadies and bigg boss from other reality shows. Crime patrol and savdhan indian are good.

Among tv serials,None😭 Beyhadh was good. Rest I don't remember any good show. 

Tauba. Savdhan india?🤣

Deleted

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Salutethear

Before this thread gets closed

Since I am exploring 

1. Sasural Genda Phhool

2. Dhaleez

3. Ek hasina tthi

4. Tere liye

5.Navya ( kitchen politics jyada hai in the last phases)

6. Mahabharat

7. Ekta Kapoors Parichay

8. Itna na karo mujse pyaar

9. Sarabhai vs Sarabhai

10. Everest

11.PoW

12. Anil kapoors 24 something 

13. Horror shows sssh koi hair

14. For d love of Asad Ahmed khan and arnav Singh raizada qh, ippkknd

15. For my parthu kky S1

16. Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise bhi , whatever flaws it had i could not see any

Still can rattle more,