Somebody doesnt likes criticism

Posted: 4 years ago

Seems like insta has removed posts bc of copyright infringes. This fan is saying she posted pics and was not using video from the show. I saw this post of her it had many likes. That means lot of people have same mind as her and they let it remove, how pathetic is that? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yTuDhCfGg/?igshid=7zpq69m4vgr5

🤔 Isn't this the person who indulges in actor - production bashing? You posted one of her posts where director or producer had berated her for this.

Anyway, she is factually incorrect. They always said that the show has 2 female leads. 

Originally posted by NoraSM

🤔 Isn't this the person who indulges in actor - production bashing? You posted one of her posts where director or producer had berated her for this.

Anyway, she is factually incorrect. They always said that the show has 2 female leads. 

No no this was another fan who tagged him everyday and Prateek has requested her to not doing this.

No matter if this fan is incorrect or not the thing is they started to remove now pics of the show bc of copyright. I know that they report accounts who shares the whole episode but pics is new.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Yezabel

No no this was another fan who tagged him everyday and Prateek has requested her to not doing this.

No matter if this fan is incorrect or not the thing is they started to remove now pics of the show bc of copyright. I know that they report accounts who shares the whole episode but pics is new.

I have not kept myself updated with Instagram, so I don't understand this. Instagram is removing posts because of copyright or Production house is doing it?.

If actor try something new then fan should support them. They can't play same role Everytime. Noor is gray character accept this and enjoy your favorite.if my favorite play negative I will support them. Am sorry samiksha is not very popular actress ki uske negative play krne se trp Kam ho jayegi. I have seen only arjit in juzbat before bahu begam  But i found samiksha a good actress. If u are her real fan then appreciate her.

Originally posted by NoraSM

I have not kept myself updated with Instagram, so I don't understand this. Instagram is removing posts because of copyright or Production house is doing it?.

Channel has reported all Bahu Begum posts bc of copyright no matter vm's or pics and insta started to remove posts related to Bahu Begum. Another fan commented also that her BB posts were removed.

Originally posted by Brknheart

If actor try something new then fan should support them. They can't play same role Everytime. Noor is gray character accept this and enjoy your favorite.if my favorite play negative I will support them. Am sorry samiksha is not very popular actress ki uske negative play krne se trp Kam ho jayegi. I have seen only arjit in juzbat before bahu begam  But i found samiksha a good actress. If u are her real fan then appreciate her.

Sorry what, do you tell me how to be a fan? Btw why should I support a creepy character just bc my fav actor is playing it?! Im SJ fan but I wont support her in this show cause her character and the story doesnt makes any sense. You can go and appreciate whatever you want but dont dare to say me again what should I do ok. And I dont get why you write this on my post who isnt related to Samiksha. I was talking about channel, copyright, ph and you come with what should I do and how to support SJ?

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Sorry what, do you tell me how to be a fan? Btw why should I support a creepy character just bc my fav actor is playing it?! Im SJ fan but I wont support her in this show cause her character and the story doesnt makes any sense. You can go and appreciate whatever you want but dont dare to say me again what should I do ok. And I dont get why you write this on my post who isnt related to Samiksha. I was talking about channel, copyright, ph and you come with what should I do and how to support SJ?

hey sorry I am not saying anything to u . I have written about the people who create this type post in social media site.am really sorry I really don't want to hurt u 

Channel has reported all Bahu Begum posts bc of copyright no matter vm's or pics and insta started to remove posts related to Bahu Begum. Another fan commented also that her BB posts were removed.

Alright, but what it has got to do with them not liking criticism? 

Noor is a charater played by Sameeksha Jaiswal! They are two separate entities, learning to distinguish between the two is ideal.

What do you mean by "I won't support her", it is her character so yeah hate Noor all you want but supporting SJ is so irrelevant.

As an example, a lot of people liked Maya from Beyhadd. While I love JW to death, it was a torture to like Maya but that didn't mean I'd stop liking JW. Just never liked Maya.