Bahu Begum

Azaan wants to commit suicide to end this torture?

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah maybe they should leave him kill himself πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/zWtPgxfcrxo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koudou thumbnail

j'aime shazaan il devront Γͺtre  ensemble 

Yezabel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Koudou

j'aime shazaan il devront Γͺtre  ensemble 

No pas moi. Je suis pas fan de Shayra et Azaan πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ.

NoraSM thumbnail

Why is he marrying Noor? He can blackmail Shaira into not leaving him, he can surely employ this method on Noor and she will take her promise back

Yezabel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NoraSM

Why is he marrying Noor? He can blackmail Shaira into not leaving him, he can surely employ this method on Noor and she will take her promise back

Wait, I read on insta fan comments about another segment they say Khalid will marry Noor! Something will happen and Noor finds herself married to Khalid. Im not sure if its true...

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i will love it if it happens

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Yezabel

Wait, I read on insta fan comments about another segment they say Khalid will marry Noor! Something will happen and Noor finds herself married to Khalid. Im not sure if its true...

Gibberish!! 

The best thing they could have done with this was Razia, Azaan or even Kazi faking this marriage, giving Azaan enough time to find evidence, he would pretend that he is married to Noor. In this Noor comes back to her senses that she can't be happy in a marriage without love and asks Shazaan for forgiveness. 

There's absolutely no need for Azaan to marry Noor or Razia to let this happen 

NoraSM thumbnail

Where were you? I missed you πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i have missed you all as well . i had to go to florida to see my granddaughtor . she is 12 yrs old but not feeling well that's why they could not visit me during the sumer holidays . i know i should not be writing it on this page but i want the favour from you all please pray for her .her heart beet goes over 200 and blood pressure strats coming dawn. in india there are so many good remedies please suggest one .its a request. thank you .

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

i have missed you all as well . i had to go to florida to see my granddaughtor . she is 12 yrs old but not feeling well that's why they could not visit me during the sumer holidays . i know i should not be writing it on this page but i want the favour from you all please pray for her .her heart beet goes over 200 and blood pressure strats coming dawn. in india there are so many good remedies please suggest one .its a request. thank you .

Stay safe Kooki. I will keep your granddaughter in my prayers, wish her a speedy recovery β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–

I really don't know any remedies and if it is safe to use it on a child