Aug 28 : Shaira is Innocent!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Noor and Suraiya pressurize Shaira into writing Azaan's name on Noor's hand with Henna saying that Azaan's name is written in Noor's destiny, writing with Henna is not a big deal, Shaira gives in and does the ritual. Razia has a monolog about the pain Shaira is going through, she can hear her heartbreak but can't do anything to help her. 💔💔 I feel ya!!!!! 

Azaan comes and sees Shaira writing his name on Noor's palm, Azaan thinks how low can Noor stoop? He goes near a table and spots a knife. 

Shaira stands up to leave, Azaan stops her saying that he didn't know that his wife had strength to do this, he asks her to write Noor's name on his palm, Shaira says she can't do this. Razia's monolog asking Azaan not to hurt Shaira even more. Shaira reluctantly writes Noor's name on Azaan's palm, she leaves as Azaan stops her saying she has to do one more ritual. Noor sees Azaan's bleeding hand. 

Shaira, Razia and Noor try to open his palm and they see Shaira written on his hand with blood. Azaan says that Shaira wrote Noor's name with Henna, which will wash off in a few days but he has written Shaira's name with blood and none can wipe it. 

Shaira says till when is he going to continue his enmity with her dupatta and starts tearing it, Azaan stops her and takes a piece from Noor's dupatta saying he was carrying on his relationship, it was Shaira who served him enmity. 

I didn't get this dialogue from Azaan, Shaira's enmity with whom? Dupatta was Shazaan's thing 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Shaira holds his hand and takes him to their bedroom ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Razia goes behind them. Shaira chides Azaan as she dresses his wound, she says that he is like a child, even children are not as immature as him. How can he hurt himself without thinking about Razia and her? Razia sees them and leaves smiling ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Azaan smiles down at Shaira's watching her concerned about him.

Khalid tells Asgar and Suraiya how he started the fire to stop Noor's wedding and frame Shaira in it, as he tells them about it, forensic team plays the CCTV footage where it can be seen that Shaira is Innocent. 

Azaan gets a call from forensic team, they tell him that they have retrieved the CCTV footage. Azaan is happy and comes back to his bedroom, he sees Shaira packing and asks her about it. Shaira informs him that after his wedding she will go back to London, Azaan says that he would never let her go. Shaira tells him that after his marriage with Noor, she will have every right on him.  Azaan replies that marriage won't take place and tells Shaira about fire accident and possibility of her not being responsible for Faiz's death. 

Shaira breaths a sigh of relief, a significant scene, this girl has been living in guilt of killing people. It is obvious she is doing everything Noor is asking her to because how can one with a conscious live happily when death of two people is in her hands? There has to be a difference between Shaira and Noor-Khalid. 

Dilruba was eavesdropping on Shazaan and got to know about someone else being responsible for fire incident. 

Upcoming - 

Azaan brings Noor to watch the CCTV footage, they watch it. 

Special Mention :

Azaan's unwavering trust on Shaira ❤️❤️ When forensic team told him about CCTV footage being retrieved, he did not confirm if Shaira was responsible for it. His first reaction was that he can prove her innocence ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Thank you for the update! and glad that you are doing them again because they are my only source for keeping up with the show with amazing commentary thrown in! ❤️

Also -- I bet its going to be that the CCTV has been erased, destroyed etc when Azaan shows Noor because Dilruba overhead and typical serial logic is that villain always gets to the evidence before the hero can expose it. 😡

But maybe Azaan and Shayra saw it before and they know the truth... *literally grasping at straws* 

Originally posted by NoraSM

Noor and Suraiya pressurize Shaira into writing Azaan's name on Noor's hand with Henna saying that Azaan's name is written in Noor's destiny, writing with Henna is not a big deal, Shaira gives in and does the ritual. Razia has a monolog about the pain Shaira is going through, she can hear her heartbreak but can't do anything to help her. 💔💔 I feel ya!!!!! 

Azaan comes and sees Shaira writing his name on Noor's palm, Azaan thinks how low can Noor stoop? He goes near a table and spots a knife. 

Shaira stands up to leave, Azaan stops her saying that he didn't know that his wife had strength to do this, he asks her to write Noor's name on his palm, Shaira says she can't do this. Razia's monolog asking Azaan not to hurt Shaira even more. Shaira reluctantly writes Noor's name on Azaan's palm, she leaves as Azaan stops her saying she has to do one more ritual. Noor sees Azaan's bleeding hand. 

Shaira, Razia and Noor try to open his palm and they see Shaira written on his hand with blood. Azaan says that Shaira wrote Noor's name with Henna, which will wash off in a few days but he has written Shaira's name with blood and none can wipe it. 

Shaira says till when is he going to continue his enmity with her dupatta and starts tearing it, Azaan stops her and takes a piece from Noor's dupatta saying he was carrying on his relationship, it was Shaira who served him enmity. 

I didn't get this dialogue from Azaan, Shaira's enmity with whom? Dupatta was Shazaan's thing 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Shaira holds his hand and takes him to their bedroom ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Razia goes behind them. Shaira chides Azaan as she dresses his wound, she says that he is like a child, even children are not as immature as him. How can he hurt himself without thinking about Razia and her? Razia sees them and leaves smiling ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Azaan smiles down at Shaira's watching her concerned about him.

Khalid tells Asgar and Suraiya how he started the fire to stop Noor's wedding and frame Shaira in it, as he tells them about it, forensic team plays the CCTV footage where it can be seen that Shaira is Innocent. 

Azaan gets a call from forensic team, they tell him that they have retrieved the CCTV footage. Azaan is happy and comes back to his bedroom, he sees Shaira packing and asks her about it. Shaira informs him that after his wedding she will go back to London, Azaan says that he would never let her go. Shaira tells him that after his marriage with Noor, she will have every right on him.  Azaan replies that marriage won't take place and tells Shaira about fire accident and possibility of her not being responsible for Faiz's death. 

Shaira breaths a sigh of relief, a significant scene, this girl has been living in guilt of killing people. It is obvious she is doing everything Noor is asking her to because how can one with a conscious live happily when death of two people is in her hands? There has to be a difference between Shaira and Noor-Khalid. 

Dilruba was eavesdropping on Shazaan and got to know about someone else being responsible for fire incident. 

Upcoming - 

Azaan brings Noor to watch the CCTV footage, they watch it. 

Thank you for wu.

Something must be wrong with cctv footage. Promo where Noor gets ready to marry Azaan shows that they will marry 🤔.

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Originally posted by JilyPotter

Thank you for the update! and glad that you are doing them again because they are my only source for keeping up with the show with amazing commentary thrown in! ❤️

Also -- I bet its going to be that the CCTV has been erased, destroyed etc when Azaan shows Noor because Dilruba overhead and typical serial logic is that villain always gets to the evidence before the hero can expose it. 😡

But maybe Azaan and Shayra saw it before and they know the truth... *literally grasping at straws* 

You don't have to thank me 🤗 I had no motivation to write it yesterday as there was no Shazaan scene 🤭😂 

Tonight's episode revolved around them and I am back 😂😂

Dilruba will inform Asgar and they will bribe forensic team into doctoring or erasing the kitchen footage, Razia was holding a crying Shaira and broken Shaira so it is obvious that they did not watch it. 

I also think that Noor heard when Khalid confessed his crime, I don't see the point of that scene, if Noor's focus was on lizard 🤦‍♀️

Azaan and Shaira didn't see it and watching the footage, finally seeing that Shaira was responsible for Faiz's death, Azaan wont be able to stop this marriage and Shaira will drown in her guilt. 

Originally posted by Yezabel

Thank you for wu.

Something must be wrong with cctv footage promo where Noor gets ready to marry Azaan shows that they will marry 🤔.

Hi 🤗 Are baba, don't thank me. Gratitude is a burden lost in futile posts ❤️❤️

I don't think Dilruba will inform Noor, he will inform Asgar and Asgar will change CCTV footage. 

Great to see you back Nora!

My views on the episode later but like you I can appreciate/understand Shayra's point of view.  Granted the writers do not help us understand and it has caused Azaan a lot of pain but the burden of her guilt can not be underestimated.

I hate that she is not fighting for her love and feel especially bad for Azaan.  We were not shown a proper conflict by the writers, even in the form of flashbacks but we should not forget what she has experienced...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Great to see you back Nora!

My views on the episode later but like you I can appreciate/understand Shayra's point of view.  Granted the writers do not help us understand and it has caused Azaan a lot of pain but the burden of her guilt can not be underestimated.

I hate that she is not fighting for her love and feel especially bad for Azaan.  We were not shown a proper conflict by the writers, even in the form of flashbacks but we should not forget what she has experienced...

I wasn't looking into this side of the story, you see how Shaira took support of piller with a breath of relief that she might not be responsible for death of two people, it hit me that she is going through hell, fighting her conscious, then she saw Noor attempting suicide and blaming Shaira for her death. 

How can Shaira be a reason for one more death, this time knowingly? She didn't give in to Noor's demand as soon as Noor asked her to, she did fight for her love and tried to save Noor. 

Noor had believed that Shaira won't give her Azaan and she used Khalid. Victim of molestation marrying her molestor, Khalid getting a chance to complete what he could not, the other day and none would have been able to stop him. Can one let this happen to anyone? Shaira still didn't give up on her love, she went to their prayer place, is it a mosque? She asked God to guide her and that old man asked her to do her duty, she took this as an indication of God and stopped the marriage, gave up on her love. 

Coming to the pain Azaan is going through, if Noor had gone to court, Shaira would have to serve a jail term of at least 7 years for criminal negligence, Azaan would have to go through the same pain of losing his wife, Shaira wouldn't have fought for her love because she is getting punishment for her crimes. 

In all this what Shaira is not understanding is that she is taking a big decision of Azaan's life against his will, she is expecting him to love Noor, can she love someone else? 

I think koi kitchen footage ko tamper karega.I don't think koi original cctv footage dekh payega. 

Originally posted by NoraSM

I wasn't looking into this side of the story, you see how Shaira took support of piller with a breath of relief that she might not be responsible for death of two people, it hit me that she is going through hell, fighting her conscious, then she saw Noor attempting suicide and blaming Shaira for her death. 

How can Shaira be a reason for one more death, this time knowingly? She didn't give in to Noor's demand as soon as Noor asked her to, she did fight for her love and tried to save Noor. 

Noor had believed that Shaira won't give her Azaan and she used Khalid. Victim of molestation marrying her molestor, Khalid getting a chance to complete what he could not, the other day and none would have been able to stop him. Can one let this happen to anyone? Shaira still didn't give up on her love, she went to their prayer place, is it a mosque? She asked God to guide her and that old man asked her to do her duty, she took this as an indication of God and stopped the marriage, gave up on her love. 

Coming to the pain Azaan is going through, if Noor had gone to court, Shaira would have to serve a jail term of at least 7 years for criminal negligence, Azaan would have to go through the same pain of losing his wife, Shaira wouldn't have fought for her love because she is getting punishment for her crimes. 

In all this what Shaira is not understanding is that she is taking a big decision of Azaan's life against his will, she is expecting him to love Noor, can she love someone else?

Precisely that Nora, she has been fighting her conscious.  She fought this when Noor first asked for Azaan, even countered Noor's claims of destiny and rights.  She was hounded, blackmailed but still resisted and only accepted when the Baba told her to do her duty etc... So she did not just quote, 'give her love/husband/Azaan away'... I also thought Shayra was making a senselss sacrifice and still think she should stop the nikaah but then other thoughts come to mind...

The writers would not show her fighting Noor because it does not serve their purpose but just imagine if she did and Noor committed suicide.  Could Shayra live a happy married life with that guilt?  What would it do to her relationship with Azaan?  I can not forget how Azaan said he could not live if anything happened to Noor, his best friend... ShaZaan love each other but I think the Mirzas giving so much importance to Noor and the affect it has had on Shayra can not be ignored... Perhaps even contributed to her thinking that, leaving Azaan would be the lesser of two evils... Perhaps she thinks living a life without Azaan and love is her punishment, at least Azaan will have his dosti if not mohabbat...

Noor not seeking justice in court again serves the writers and Razia Begum could not allow her son to suffer.  So Shayra is left to Noor's mercy; she will not forgive her and uses this opportunity to manipulate a God-fearing Shayra, to get the life which she thinks is her right.  The fact that YK went back into the burning haveli is completely lost, as is any more mention of Faiz or his parents...

I agree, Shayra is wrong to take the decision on Azaan's behave but he could also refuse.  I do not understand why he doing it, if he can not love Noor in that sense.  Does Azaan think he can continue to be just friends with Noor, within a nikaah?  Is a promise to Shayra worth ruining all their lives? - His words.  Azaan poetry, of Shayra including a third in their relationship, was unfair though.  I liked the scene but I feel Azaan did that himself unintentionally.  His love and loyalty for Shayra can not be questioned and no one expects him forget past relations but he took Shayra's feelings, maturity and acceptance of Noor for granted.  That was also a contributing factor in this situation.

I am not blaming Azaan because he and Shayra are not to blame for the havoc Noor created.  I just think Shayra was made the scapegoat for this nikaah and I do not like how the writers just forgot the suicide drama, almost marriage to Khalid etc that lead to Shayra finally accepting Noor's demands...Instead of exploring the deeper questions regarding responsibility they rely on promises and guilt as deciding factors...

My thoughts are not clear and the writing of the show has not done justice to the characters.  I hope some sense can be made from my post.😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago